13/0
    Mentioned
    228 times
    Time Online
    35d 5h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Quote Originally Posted by wubbalubbadubdub View Post
    Wasn't it the Golden Company leader's horse? And I'd like to think Bran warged it to help Arya.

But yeah, Jaime vs Euron felt weird. Like how did he even know Jaime was here?? A dragon just incinerated your entire fleet and your first thought is to duel Jaime??
    lol I think they were trying to make it look like chance that they met but it didn't come across well.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    35/0
    Mentioned
    48 times
    Time Online
    12d 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    "In this episode everyone faced their demons
    The theme throughout this entire episode was succumbing to your demons, this wasn't just about Dany's madness, the coin flip landed for every character on the board

-Cerci to her arrogance -Jamie to his love for Cerci -Sandor to his desire for revenge -Qyburn to his monster ala Frankenstein -Euron to his arrogance -Tyrion to his love for his family -Dany to her madness

Jon and Arya were also tested, Jon with his loyalty and Arya with her desire for revenge and their antithesis characters were greyworm and the hound. They represent the alternate path they could have chosen. Greyworm and Jon were faced with exactly the same choice at the same time just as Arya and the Hound were. Greyworm chose his loyalty to dany whereas Jon defied his loyalty to do the right thing, Arya chose to live rather than succumb to revenge as the hound did. All in all this episode was heavy with theme and I loved it for it.

Also another thing to note is that those who adapted against their demons survived. Arya and Jon did not succumb to theirs and they survived whereas the others who gave in died. I'm assuming Grey worm and Daenerys won't have a good time next episode."

Stolen from Reddit: (you need an account to see links)

I thought that was a very interesting take on the episode

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wubbalubbadubdub For This Useful Post:

Foxglove (05-14-2019),munsterpoo (05-13-2019)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    68 times
    Time Online
    34d 6h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    And there it is, 1 paragraph that sums up 2 decades of suspense wondering how the story resolves.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    35/0
    Mentioned
    48 times
    Time Online
    12d 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by munsterpoo View Post
    And there it is, 1 paragraph that sums up 2 decades of suspense wondering how the story resolves.
    Let's not get too carried away now. There's still one episode left for absolute madness to happen. Who knows what surprises awaits us...

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    182/0
    Mentioned
    145 times
    Time Online
    47d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    Let's not get too carried away now. There's still one episode left for absolute madness to happen. Who knows what surprises awaits us...
    Arya is gonna kill Dany, I call it.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    35/0
    Mentioned
    48 times
    Time Online
    12d 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by Stocking Anarchy View Post
    Arya is gonna kill Dany, I call it.
    Too cliche. I'm gonna go with Sansa

Pronouns
    it
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    79/1
    Mentioned
    39 times
    Time Online
    16d 12h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Too cliche. I'm gonna go with Sansa
    Tyrion, I think he will kill her. Don't under estimate him

Or the dragon could just turn round and eat her under jons orders? I suspect there will be some kind of plot twist

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    35/0
    Mentioned
    48 times
    Time Online
    12d 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by Cindurella View Post
    Tyrion, I think he will kill her. Don't under estimate him

Or the dragon could just turn round and eat her under jons orders? I suspect there will be some kind of plot twist
    I hope the Night King is still alive and kills everybody. Best twist

10. The Following User Says Thank You to wubbalubbadubdub For This Useful Post:

Sezy (05-14-2019)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    16d 10h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    I think it'll be Jon that kills her... but he won't like it. Dany has to be betrayed for love as the last part of her prophecy... and I feel like Jon has finally realized that she can't be the queen and he actually will have to take the throne just to save the world and shit.

Though, tbh, I don't think there'll be an iron throne after all this. Honestly there's 7 kingdoms and they each have their own lords and castles, & shit... they could just rule themselves.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    1d 19h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Nessav View Post
    I think it'll be Jon that kills her... but he won't like it. Dany has to be betrayed for love as the last part of her prophecy... and I feel like Jon has finally realized that she can't be the queen and he actually will have to take the throne just to save the world and shit.

Though, tbh, I don't think there'll be an iron throne after all this. Honestly there's 7 kingdoms and they each have their own lords and castles, & shit... they could just rule themselves.
    I think your'e right that Jon will kill Dany, and won't like it. I don't see him sitting on the Iron Throne though. There needs to be a conclusion to this saga so I think someone will sit on the throne, just not Jon. Jon doesn't want it, and if the truth about his heritage comes out then no one will want him either. Maybe Jon will run off up north to go brood and mope, and keep in touch with his wildling friends.
    so.. Bran maybe? He probably has the best respected claim of the noble houses that remain.