Mentioned
    63 times
    Time Online
    9d 2h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m

Hi all, some questions here

Hi,

firstly, is there a working SDB pricer? I downloaded one of the free ones (seeing as I am a free user) and it checked the items fine however gave all prices as 0.

secondly, I hear that inactive accounts have been deleted now? Is that accounts that have been inactive for X years? Or did they have to become active on a certain year? - say 2010?

Thirdly, I see people here are still cracking bdays, however they seem to be quite expensive seeing as I remember a time when they were under a dollar per crack. If people do the unreg method, do they only crack accounts that have a decent pet or look as though they were a main at one point? I have been doing a few unregs today however I don't know if I can seem to justify spending $3 per account just to see if there is something worth 2m+ on it.

Not been on neopets in a while so if you can provide any help then please make a reply!

Thanks

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    1d 22h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Heya,

I've only tried one SDB pricer and it works properly (when neopets isnt lagging) its the one by JiB

Can't help on the other ones

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    63 times
    Time Online
    9d 2h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by Nvel View Post
    Heya,

I've only tried one SDB pricer and it works properly (when neopets isnt lagging) its the one by JiB

Can't help on the other ones
    Thanks for the reply, I will take a look at it now.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    64/0
    Mentioned
    942 times
    Time Online
    291d 16h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 54m
    BDay cracks are usually discounted for accounts that are shell-like or pretty bare.
    i love luna

Thanks
    DL/UL
    223/0
    Mentioned
    469 times
    Time Online
    132d 23h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    @(you need an account to see links)

If you use @(you need an account to see links) you'll have to change lines 164 and 166.

164 should be:
    Code:
                br2.select_form(nr=1)
    166 should be:
    Code:
                br2.find_control(name="name_type").value = ["3"]
    I don't know if changes made to the .py file are picked up by the executable, if not just run the .py file.

I haven't tried myself yet, let me know if it works.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    101 times
    Time Online
    28d 2h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Quote Originally Posted by jongeh View Post
    Hi,

firstly, is there a working SDB pricer? I downloaded one of the free ones (seeing as I am a free user) and it checked the items fine however gave all prices as 0.

secondly, I hear that inactive accounts have been deleted now? Is that accounts that have been inactive for X years? Or did they have to become active on a certain year? - say 2010?

Thirdly, I see people here are still cracking bdays, however they seem to be quite expensive seeing as I remember a time when they were under a dollar per crack. If people do the unreg method, do they only crack accounts that have a decent pet or look as though they were a main at one point? I have been doing a few unregs today however I don't know if I can seem to justify spending $3 per account just to see if there is something worth 2m+ on it.

Not been on neopets in a while so if you can provide any help then please make a reply!

Thanks
    The JiB account valuer is the program that i use to scan all my accounts. Works perfect for me.
    Neopets reset the passwords to a lot of inactive accounts, so many sellers lost a lot of their stock.
    Most sellers charge for the bday crack based upon what the account looks like, if it looks like a shell, maybe $3, if it looks like an epic main, maybe $10.
    PM me to see what I have up for sale! Always selling UCs/NP/Accounts!
    Offering free PIN cracks to Clraik rank (and higher!), just shoot me a PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    63 times
    Time Online
    9d 2h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by Daviid View Post

If you use @(you need an account to see links) you'll have to change lines 164 and 166.

164 should be:
    Code:
                br2.select_form(nr=1)
    166 should be:
    Code:
                br2.find_control(name="name_type").value = ["3"]
    I don't know if changes made to the .py file are picked up by the executable, if not just run the .py file.

I haven't tried myself yet, let me know if it works.
    I will give it a go! I have been trying to use the program unaltered however it gets to SDB page 10 or so and then closes down automatically without saving anything to the text document it creates when you run it. I think it may be due to the insane lag on np atm as stated by Nvel above.

Thanks for the response!

---------- Post added at 01:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Urbex View Post
    The JiB account valuer is the program that i use to scan all my accounts. Works perfect for me.
    Neopets reset the passwords to a lot of inactive accounts, so many sellers lost a lot of their stock.
    Most sellers charge for the bday crack based upon what the account looks like, if it looks like a shell, maybe $3, if it looks like an epic main, maybe $10.
    hi, I will take a look at the account valuer - I am currently trying to use the JiB SDB checker with not much luck.

As for the birthday crack issue, it just seems to me that $3 is too much regardless. If I am correct in assuming most people are able to crack birthdays due to a complete list of all acounts + birthdays they have obtained through various means then to me, it just seems a little greedy. As for cracking the birthdays for accounts you can clearly see have some value (in terms of UCs, high level pets, avvies, etc etc) then fair enough, but paying that much for an account with 1 noob pet and no avvies etc is not something I think most people would be prepared to do. It is a bit of a shame because it kind of kills the fun of it.
    If the means of cracking birthdays comes from someone finding a backdoor somewhere then fair enough, they should charge for it.

Referring to the reset of inactive account passwords, I literally think that may have happened to some accounts I had a while back. I found some nice ones through the unreg method, some with UCs etc and a day later the passwords had changed on them suddenly out of the blue - kinda sucks because I hadn't changed the emails in time to recover the passwords again!

EDIT
    I have tried that JiB account valuation tool and the cmd prompt is closing on me automatically after trying to log in. Must be due to the lag atm.
    Last edited by jongeh; 07-04-2016 at 02:55 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    101 times
    Time Online
    28d 2h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    If the program shuts down immediately after starting, there's a few things that could be going wrong (that I've encountered).
    1 - Neopets lag (nothing you can do)
    2 - Incorrect password
    3 - Neopets is requiring a birthday in addition to the password in order to log in. You have to login with a browser and possibly disable the "Require birthday" option in the preferences.
    PM me to see what I have up for sale! Always selling UCs/NP/Accounts!
    Offering free PIN cracks to Clraik rank (and higher!), just shoot me a PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    63 times
    Time Online
    9d 2h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by Urbex View Post
    If the program shuts down immediately after starting, there's a few things that could be going wrong (that I've encountered).
    1 - Neopets lag (nothing you can do)
    2 - Incorrect password
    3 - Neopets is requiring a birthday in addition to the password in order to log in. You have to login with a browser and possibly disable the "Require birthday" option in the preferences.
    Thanks for the help man. I managed to get the program to start however it prices nps on hand, in stocks etc etc. It then starts grabbing items from each sbd page, goes through them all and then says something about jellyneo, maybe it is going to start grabbing the prices of the items it has found in the sdb but then closes. The accompanying text document shows the nps on hand, in bank, in shop and in stock but not the SDB items.

I will try it again today and also change a few lines in the code in the program that @(you need an account to see links) suggested above and see if it finally works!

Thanks

Thanks
    DL/UL
    223/0
    Mentioned
    469 times
    Time Online
    132d 23h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    Quote Originally Posted by jongeh View Post
    Thanks for the help man. I managed to get the program to start however it prices nps on hand, in stocks etc etc. It then starts grabbing items from each sbd page, goes through them all and then says something about jellyneo, maybe it is going to start grabbing the prices of the items it has found in the sdb but then closes. The accompanying text document shows the nps on hand, in bank, in shop and in stock but not the SDB items.

I will try it again today and also change a few lines in the code in the program that @(you need an account to see links) suggested above and see if it finally works!

Thanks
    Better wait until the lag is gone

Sent from my toaster.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Daviid For This Useful Post:

Lincoln (07-05-2016)