Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: What do you think should be Illegal!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    55 times
    Time Online
    22d 2h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    (you need an account to see links)
    I think this should be illegal. Concealed carry of a little pistol or whatever? Sure, whatever. MAYBE you'll be the hero who saves everyone when a mass shooter comes to wherever you are. But there is no reason to scare the shit out of people eating at Chili's by just toting AR15s or whatever over your shoulder for no other reason than "mah rights!! and also my penis is very tiny please validate me"

2. The Following User Says Thank You to k80 For This Useful Post:

Skylily (06-08-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    30 times
    Time Online
    17h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake View Post
    Haha, that would mean pretty much everything we do is addictive cx .. and why name-calling ??? I mean everything we do has a mental or physical change on our body no matter how small.... cxcxcxcxcxcx

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

AND THIS^
    Yup anything and everything can. Also to me ignorant isn't name calling but more so a label. But I'll tone it down.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    What?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Not2EXceL For This Useful Post:

Master Shake (06-08-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    220 times
    Time Online
    38d 18h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Quote Originally Posted by Not2EXceL View Post
    Yup anything and everything can. Also to me ignorant isn't name calling but more so a label. But I'll tone it down.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    Anything can be addictive when you have an addictive personality. I can confirm that.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    388/3
    Mentioned
    202 times
    Time Online
    55d 20h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by k80 View Post
    I think this should be illegal. Concealed carry of a little pistol or whatever? Sure, whatever. MAYBE you'll be the hero who saves everyone when a mass shooter comes to wherever you are. But there is no reason to scare the shit out of people eating at Chili's by just toting AR15s or whatever over your shoulder for no other reason than "mah rights!! and also my penis is very tiny please validate me"
    But it's not the point of the guns at all. It's the point that people are taking away more and more rights our country was built on .... we are not the "land of the free" anymore...

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    55 times
    Time Online
    22d 2h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    But it's not the point of the guns at all. It's the point that people are taking away more and more rights our country was built on .... we are not the "land of the free" anymore...
    Not really following, sorry. So you agree with them/their methods?

Bui bui!
    Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    67/0
    Mentioned
    713 times
    Time Online
    356d 5h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 12m
    I saw some case where a rich person who was 3 times over the legal drinking limit hit and killed 4 people with his car?

and all he got was some years in therapy that his parents have to play thousands for and I thought it was pretty stupid. He "suffered" from "affluenza" meaning he's so spoiled from being rich he didn't know of consequences and people actually believed that shit and spared him the life term sentence he probably would have gotten.

So I guess make that word illegal because it shouldn't even exist to begin with...

Ryu adoptable made by Stardust
    Waving Buizel avatar made/animated by Da Plushee Boree
    Buimeleon made by Hare
    Static User bar & Anarchy Buizel made by honeycomb
    Name User bar made by Lyrichord
    Buizel Ryus made by Zapdos & GWN, respectfully
    Cutey Buizel made by Wooloo
    Buizel gif User bar made by Zenitsu
    Vector Buizel made by Hollow
    Ryu Buizel User bar made by Dero
    Christmas Buizel made by DankRUSE

National Dex Number: 418
    Type: Water
    Sea Weasel Pokemon

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Buizel For This Useful Post:

Skylily (06-08-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    220 times
    Time Online
    38d 18h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    @(you need an account to see links)

The argument is something like it is a right to own a firearm in order to protect yourself.

Yes, idiots toting guns just to scare people need to be punished, but I believe that firearms should be allowed to be held in public, and I live in canada.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Tablo For This Useful Post:

Skylily (06-08-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    388/3
    Mentioned
    202 times
    Time Online
    55d 20h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Not really following, sorry. So you agree with them/their methods?
    No.. I don't think they should do that... but what I am trying to say, is the that we have the right to open-carry firearms... but if you think about it our "laws" are slowly taking away those rights, even more than just that...

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Brittany View Post
    I saw some case where a rich person who was 3 times over the legal drinking limit hit and killed 4 people with his car?

and all he got was some years in therapy that his parents have to play thousands for and I thought it was pretty stupid. He "suffered" from "affluenza" meaning he's so spoiled from being rich he didn't know of consequences and people actually believed that shit and spared him the life term sentence he probably would have gotten.

So I guess make that word illegal because it shouldn't even exist to begin with...
    If you have the right amount of money ANYTHING is possible.. I mean ANYTHINGG

Bui bui!
    Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    67/0
    Mentioned
    713 times
    Time Online
    356d 5h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 12m
    Yeah I get that @(you need an account to see links) haha I just think money shouldn't matter at all in such gruesome cases like this. Money can't buy back a life.

Ryu adoptable made by Stardust
    Waving Buizel avatar made/animated by Da Plushee Boree
    Buimeleon made by Hare
    Static User bar & Anarchy Buizel made by honeycomb
    Name User bar made by Lyrichord
    Buizel Ryus made by Zapdos & GWN, respectfully
    Cutey Buizel made by Wooloo
    Buizel gif User bar made by Zenitsu
    Vector Buizel made by Hollow
    Ryu Buizel User bar made by Dero
    Christmas Buizel made by DankRUSE

National Dex Number: 418
    Type: Water
    Sea Weasel Pokemon

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    55 times
    Time Online
    22d 2h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    No.. I don't think they should do that... but what I am trying to say, is the that we have the right to open-carry firearms... but if you think about it our "laws" are slowly taking away those rights, even more than just that...
    I think our laws were long overdue for a bit of a tweak when we started inventing guns capable of rapid/mass casualties. I mean, the 2nd amendment was written when all we had was muskets, right? That you had to reload after each shot? IDK, I don't own guns nor am I brushed up on the history of it all. I think there needs to be a line drawn somewhere. Where that line is, I'm not sure. I'm open to debate. But on the far end of it: Can I drive a tank to work? Or fly a stealth bomber? There have been several laws written about guns that people don't bat an eye at, like firing into the air within city limits (because the bullet has to come down somewhere and that somewhere might be someone's head).

John Stewart I believe had a bit on his show that raised a good point, re: "stand your ground" laws. With SYG laws in effect, if concealed-carry license holder saw some chucklefuck with a point to prove walk into a Chipotle holding an AK47, would he have the right to shoot them because he perceived a threat to himself and those around him? If yes, don't we want a law in effect to prevent shootouts in the middle of goddamn restaurants for no reason?