Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: What do you think should be Illegal!

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    Ok, let me elaborate. When it comes to pills, things that are like all natural and have low side effects and don't give a high or anything are fine in my opinion, but like, things that can be abused commonly like marijuana, xanax, etc. should be illegal. It's really hard to explain where I stand on this without getting into trouble and explaining it right but if it causes a high or a hallucination (intentionally) then I don't really think it should be prescribed or really in existence.
    -againpleasedon'tshootme-
    I guess you haven't done research into what Marijuana can fix? People are so set in there way about "weed" being bad that they can't see that it could replace 80%+ of current pills and drugs today to actually cure and help with so many things, Best thing about "weed" is that its not addictive like 80%+ of the drugs it could replace. Fun fact last year scientist actually altered the planet so well that the people test smoking it didn't get any of its current normal side effects and actually thought it wasn't it.

Research is the key to enlightenment!

---------- Post added at 07:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Skarl View Post
    That's worthwhile insight about your opinion. I appreciate your taking the time to share.

As a prior pothead myself, I can tell you that my experience with the "drug" was that it wasn't addictive... and -- unless laced -- didn't alter my mentality.

I have an exboyfriend, whom I spent a lot of time with until recently (because I couldn't handle his situation), who is addicted to heroine. I feel terrible for the guy. He's smart, very self-aware, and I've known him since we were basically in diapers. It's heart-breaking to see what drugs do to some, especially those that would rather not have them as a constant part of their lives.

I don't mean to offend you, however, when stating that I believe that -- so long as one isn't harming another person/animal, et cetera -- folks should be able to ingest or "take" whatever they'd like.
    i fucking love you!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    30 times
    Time Online
    17h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Skarl View Post
    That's worthwhile insight about your opinion. I appreciate your taking the time to share.

As a prior pothead myself, I can tell you that my experience with the "drug" was that it wasn't addictive... and -- unless laced -- didn't alter my mentality.

I have an exboyfriend, whom I spent a lot of time with until recently (because I couldn't handle his situation), who is addicted to heroine. I feel terrible for the guy. He's smart, very self-aware, and I've known him since we were basically in diapers. It's heart-breaking to see what drugs do to some, especially those that would rather not have them as a constant part of their lives.

I don't mean to offend you, however, when stating that I believe that -- so long as one isn't harming another person/animal, et cetera -- folks should be able to ingest or "take" whatever they'd like.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarmans View Post
    I guess you haven't done research into what Marijuana can fix? People are so set in there way about "weed" being bad that they can't see that it could replace 80%+ of current pills and drugs today to actually cure and help with so many things, Best thing about "weed" is that its not addictive like 80%+ of the drugs it could replace. Fun fact last year scientist actually altered the planet so well that the people test smoking it didn't get any of its current normal side effects and actually thought it wasn't it.

Research is the key to enlightenment!

---------- Post added at 07:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 AM ----------

i fucking love you!
    Weed isn't addictive? Granted there are a few substances that cause addiction many drugs don't. Its a mental thing. And weed can cause addiction. Anyone that disagrees is retarded. I smoke, and have also been addicted to narcotics so I've had both world's.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    What?

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Quote Originally Posted by Not2EXceL View Post
    Weed isn't addictive? Granted there are a few substances that cause addiction many drugs don't. Its a mental thing. And weed can cause addiction. Anyone that disagrees is retarded. I smoke, and have also been addicted to narcotics so I've had both world's.

It's actually not a mental thing its the pesticides used that some growers use that will cause it, Weed was proven a long time ago it can't be addicted to in its natural form but if people add to it then yeah it is!.

i would know for reasons that i will not get into.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    30 times
    Time Online
    17h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    It's actually not a mental thing its the pesticides used that some growers use that will cause it, Weed was proven a long time ago it can't be addicted to in its natural form but if people add to it then yeah it is!.

i would know for reasons that i will not get into.
    There's no arguing ignorance. I'm going to take my leave now.

What?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    2d 16h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I know weed is non-addictive, and I'm educated on it. It has fantastic medicinal uses, it has great economic opportunity, but I just don't believe in it. And that's my personal opinion, nothing I want to force on others. 90% of my friends smoke, and it's not like I try and stop them, it's just not for me.
    I'm sorry for causing this hiccup in the board.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    30 times
    Time Online
    17h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Anything that causes a mental or physical change can cause addiction. If you don't believe that well you're ignorant.

What?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    415 times
    Time Online
    30d 7h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Anything that causes a mental or physical change can cause addiction. If you don't believe that well you're ignorant.
    Is the consist name-calling necessary?

I'll reiterate what I stated: my experience with marijuana was that it wasn't addictive.

i fucking love you!
    Love you, too. :*

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    I know weed is non-addictive, and I'm educated on it. It has fantastic medicinal uses, it has great economic opportunity, but I just don't believe in it. And that's my personal opinion, nothing I want to force on others. 90% of my friends smoke, and it's not like I try and stop them, it's just not for me.
    I'm sorry for causing this hiccup in the board.
    There's absolutely no need to apologize for voicing your opinion. I think it's logical (and personal). I hope I haven't shown you any disrespect on the topic. I was once like-minded. The primary reason I no longer partake is my career.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    388/3
    Mentioned
    202 times
    Time Online
    55d 20h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m

Haha, that would mean pretty much everything we do is addictive cx .. and why name-calling ??? I mean everything we do has a mental or physical change on our body no matter how small.... cxcxcxcxcxcx

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by outwood View Post
    I think McDonalds should be illegal as the food tastes like crap

AND THIS^

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Master Shake For This Useful Post:

Skarl (06-08-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    220 times
    Time Online
    38d 18h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake View Post
    Haha, that would mean pretty much everything we do is addictive cx .. and why name-calling ??? I mean everything we do has a mental or physical change on our body no matter how small.... cxcxcxcxcxcx

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

AND THIS^
    Unfortunately, a mcdonalds hamburger WILL decompose just like anything else under the correct conditions, read up a bit, the picture you have there is (LITERALLY LOL) comparing fruit to meat, bread and potatoes.
    Its pretty much just propaganda lol.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Tablo For This Useful Post:

Master Shake (06-08-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    388/3
    Mentioned
    202 times
    Time Online
    55d 20h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by Tablo View Post
    Unfortunately, a mcdonalds hamburger WILL decompose just like anything else under the correct conditions, read up a bit, the picture you have there is (LITERALLY LOL) comparing fruit to meat, bread and potatoes.
    Its pretty much just propaganda lol.
    I know cx but that pic I thought was funny