DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    419 times
    Time Online
    84d 21h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Very very lively, I had family visit and then to take care some errands. Combine all that trip with the hot summer now I think I'm about to have a headache lol

But it was for good. Need this weekend to recharge for sure.

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

Pronouns
    🐈/🐱
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    327 times
    Time Online
    103d 8h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 41m
    I had a very relaxing day today. Ate some good food and played some Diablo with friends

Thank you honeycomb | Thank you Hollow | Thank you Wooloo | Thank you hearts

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    92/0
    Mentioned
    710 times
    Time Online
    83d 19h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Purrson View Post
    I had a very relaxing day today. Ate some good food and played some Diablo with friends
    Yasssss we SLAYED some dungeons and a new World Boss with @(you need an account to see links) and @(you need an account to see links)

(you need an account to see links)

Art Credits:
    issa poot/bffs/be evil by my bb (you need an account to see links)
    custom popsicle userbar: (you need an account to see links)
    custom cinnamoroll ub: (you need an account to see links)
    cinna ryu sprite: (you need an account to see links)
    custom SDV pfp: (you need an account to see links)

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cinnamoroll For This Useful Post:

Cat Purrson (06-24-2023),darkzilla (07-05-2023),Nattiee (06-25-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    82 times
    Time Online
    32d 15h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Just woke up, but yesterday was fun. Was celebrating Midsummer with family. Weather was great and the spirits were high

thank you Hollow for the amazing Gengar art piece

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    223 times
    Time Online
    77d 1h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    Things are looking up for me, and Im super excited for it. Im on the road to recovery and so happy for it! Today was a pretty good day!
    My back isnt hurting as much, Im not as depressed and I was finished Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade!

Most days are... pretty bad. So having today being so positive really does put a smile on my face

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bulbasaur For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (07-06-2023),kalez (07-06-2023),kittyray (07-06-2023)

Pronouns
    ⚔️
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    29d 22h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    i just got done crying for a bit. really missing my sister. sucks i cant hear her game or laugh at night anymore.

otherwise a good day at work super busy and kept my mind away till now...

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

kalez (07-06-2023),kittyray (07-06-2023),Lilac Tentacles (07-06-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    369 times
    Time Online
    68d 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    I'm currently trying to sell a mermaid tail while avoiding scammers left and right.

I'm also fighting with the US Embassy in Tokyo over a passport for my toddler because her place of birth was listed as a military base (correct) on her birth certificate, but the passport application required city/state, which is put (correctly) and because they are not identical, i'm ripping my hair out. They're both correct, but unless I get her birth certificate changed, I have to use the city/state. Someone pls save me from bureaucracy. I'm going to scream.

But Schitt's Creek is playing while I edit photos and i just had a delicious salad made with my home grown vegetables. It's a balancing act of insanity today. haha

@(you need an account to see links) happy vibes for your weekend

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lilac Tentacles For This Useful Post:

Excalibur (07-06-2023),kalez (07-06-2023)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    3d 11h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Heck of a week of drama and things not working the way they should and stuff breaking and things catching up to me.

1) Fire Stick Died Out of Know where. Only source of Entertainment. Spent $40 on a new one just to see it for 1/2 the price today on Prime Day lol
    2) Car got repo'd Monday Thankfully my finance Instruction is not money hungry. I only had 2 pay back a 1/3 of what I owed, and they set me up on a pay back plan. $25 extra on loan for the next 2 years. They let me go get my vehicle. Asked If another due date would help me make my payments on time which is what I wanted to ask them, but their website said they didn't do that. So, Car is back in my driveway and that stress disappeared.
    3) I shouldn't have but I bought a few things for myself on Amazon with the Prime Day going on. Nothing Huge a nice set of Alcohol markers. Ink for my printer I have not used in a couple of years. A small file storage folder thing.

Our landlord is driving us nuts, bonkers. I am toying with her but it's time to get all my ducks in a row which I why I got ink for the printer and a file system. Hoping next week, we are able to sit down with a friend of my husbands who happens to be a Judge in a neighboring town and a lawyer.

I let a cute cat/kitten into my home one hot summer day last week. He was hiding under our bushes in our front yard trying to stay cool. He was there all morning into the afternoon. There was a bad storm coming in and he's been glued to my hip since. Haven't had much luck finding his people and he seems to have some abandonment issues which makes me think they just dumped him in our neighborhood. The Ghetto/Big open field across from us well a decent size lot and a school field 3 houses down and across the street.

Theres quite a bit more going on to inclue finding a yorkie puppy 2 days after the kitten. Searching for his people to. Having the worst panic attack of my llife that lasted 5 hours over the weekend.

Things are looking up though. Hey, I may be broke at the moment but all my bills are paid except for the internet and cell phone bill but there due at the end of the month. I bought a new/used in good shape tire for our car as we have been dealing with the air leaking out for a few weeks now. Not very fun at all. Still need an oil change badly. Inspection due at the end of this month.

I scheduled myself to go door dash during the dinner rush tonight and hubs and I are gonna go donate plasma tomorrow.

It's all working out and I am glad and Thankful!
    Last edited by SourSkittles; 07-12-2023 at 12:31 PM. Reason: It continues

Custom userbar by Lyrichord
    Custom RYU bar by Infected
    Signature: Made by Me SourSkittles

Pronouns
    🐈/🐱
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    327 times
    Time Online
    103d 8h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 41m
    Got my marriage license today!! Just taking it easy today trying to mentally prepare for my dad to come visit this weekend.

Thank you honeycomb | Thank you Hollow | Thank you Wooloo | Thank you hearts

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    3d 11h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Purrson View Post
    Got my marriage license today!! Just taking it easy today trying to mentally prepare for my dad to come visit this weekend.
    Yeah!!!! So much fun!
    Totally Reminds me that I need to put that on my list of things that need to be done.

Hubs (Technically My fiancé) sometimes procrastinate on things we should be doing. Like we made plans to finally get married after being engaged for almost 5 years at this point on the 27th of This Month.
    I think we should just make the 7-hour drive to Washington DC and get married on the day we planned because it's probably the easiest place to get married in the USA. I would not have to mess around with us getting documents at the last second to obtain a marriage license. DC by far makes it so easy heck we can get married just us and no priest, paster, judge there.

Whens your big day?

Custom userbar by Lyrichord
    Custom RYU bar by Infected
    Signature: Made by Me SourSkittles

15. The Following User Says Thank You to SourSkittles For This Useful Post:

Cat Purrson (07-12-2023)

Page 187 of 203 FirstFirst ... 87137177185186187188189197 ... LastLast