3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieG View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) , Bruce B slots :something went wrong,
    Just a heads up.
    Just once? This happens once in a while, nothing to worry about.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Thanks
    DL/UL
    1096/0
    Mentioned
    213 times
    Time Online
    59d 13h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    really nice update that will help user's get the stock avatar . @(you need an account to see links)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    55/0
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    5d 4h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    By far one of my favorite programs, would be even more awesome if it had a few more dailies added that I often use.

Suggestion for dailies (that might be easy to include):
    (you need an account to see links) (either a random petpet or your active's)
    (you need an account to see links) Auto-solver?

This might require a bit more complicated coding but (you need an account to see links) also counts as a daily. It'd be nice if somehow it chooses a rather easy opponent to beat for easy codestones and stuff.

Would be REALLLL awesome if you can add these other nice dailies to this awesome program. Thankies @(you need an account to see links)

Edit *IMPORTANT*

Something really uncool just happened to me. While using the stealth core, the daily lab zap chose my Maraquan Cybunny and zapped it into a red elephant. That's pretty upsetting ._. I always thought it zapped your active pet and nothing else, but it chose a non-active pet. Is this a bug? This is my only complaint ._. Or has it always been zapping the first pet in alphabetical order and I never knew? (which I can't possibly change anyway)
    Last edited by Jacqueline; 01-12-2014 at 01:02 PM.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacqueline View Post
    By far one of my favorite programs, would be even more awesome if it had a few more dailies added that I often use.

Suggestion for dailies (that might be easy to include):
    (you need an account to see links) (either a random petpet or your active's)
    (you need an account to see links) Auto-solver?

This might require a bit more complicated coding but (you need an account to see links) also counts as a daily. It'd be nice if somehow it chooses a rather easy opponent to beat for easy codestones and stuff.

Would be REALLLL awesome if you can add these other nice dailies to this awesome program. Thankies @(you need an account to see links)

Edit *IMPORTANT*

Something really uncool just happened to me. While using the stealth core, the daily lab zap chose my Maraquan Cybunny and zapped it into a red elephant. That's pretty upsetting ._. I always thought it zapped your active pet and nothing else, but it chose a non-active pet. Is this a bug? This is my only complaint ._. Or has it always been zapping the first pet in alphabetical order and I never knew? (which I can't possibly change anyway)
    Ah what the hell? The code I used has been for years intended to use only your active. Maybe TNT changed the pet quickref layout or something. I will look into it.

It currently does the Blue Grundo daily, I should change that though so the log says '(you need an account to see links)'. I will look into adding the other suggestions you have. For the petpet zapping, I will have it zap the labray pet, but honestly this is a self-running task and the reason for this is so users can just load up a list and run it without having to configure settings, or even worry about messing with settings in fear of flagging themselves for a freeze. Will definitely add the ones that are do-able.

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    55/0
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    5d 4h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Joe View Post
    Ah what the hell? The code I used has been for years intended to use only your active. Maybe TNT changed the pet quickref layout or something. I will look into it.

It currently does the Blue Grundo daily, I should change that though so the log says '(you need an account to see links)'. I will look into adding the other suggestions you have. For the petpet zapping, I will have it zap the labray pet, but honestly this is a self-running task and the reason for this is so users can just load up a list and run it without having to configure settings, or even worry about messing with settings in fear of flagging themselves for a freeze. Will definitely add the ones that are do-able.
    Yeah i always thought it was the active pet until today when a drastic change was made to a pet. Im thinking now they zap the first pet that appears on your quick ref (alphabetical order) because on both my lab accounts, it zapped the first pet and not my actives.

Its alright, petpet lab ray isnt really a big deal anyway, not worth it if it complicates things. It wouldnt be good if it chose a random petpet to zap anyway.

Thanks for looking into this. I'm mainly concerned with the lab ray zap. I suggest everyone to manually zap your pet for now.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    2d 8h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    The program seems to be crashing for me all the time, whenever I start running it, not even a minute will pass before it crashes, sometimes crashing without even completing the first task. Is this happening to anyone else? Or maybe I'm doing something wrong?

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Julian95 View Post
    The program seems to be crashing for me all the time, whenever I start running it, not even a minute will pass before it crashes, sometimes crashing without even completing the first task. Is this happening to anyone else? Or maybe I'm doing something wrong?
    Can you go into detail? What is the error you are getting?

------------------------
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    129/0
    Mentioned
    355 times
    Time Online
    89d 14h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    Make sure your task times are correct, that might trigger the crash

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    2d 8h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Ok, so for example I set a really simple schedule:

And I'm pretty sure the task times cannot be the problem... I set them with more than enough time apart.

And 1 minute later...

Could it be a problem of the proxy? Maybe it's taking too long to load sometimes?
    Last edited by Julian95; 01-23-2014 at 10:52 AM.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Ok, so for example I set a really simple schedule:

And I'm pretty sure the task times cannot be the problem... I set them with more than enough time apart.

And 1 minute later...

Could it be a problem of the proxy? Maybe it's taking too long to load sometimes?
    Your time stamps are wrongly formatted.

12:00:00 PM

NOT

12:00:00 p.m.

------------------------
    ------------------------

Page 10 of 299 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast