Thread: Can someone do me a huge favour?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    164 times
    Time Online
    90d 19h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m

Can someone do me a huge favour?

Alright so here is what's happening:

I have a PayPal account that has been limited for 2+ years, which has $205 USD stuck on it. I've had another limited one before that which had $300+ on it, but I successfully withdrew those funds after I asked a friend of mine to connect his card to the account so he could withdraw. At that time, I had no card of my own. While I do have a card of my own NOW that's been connected for a while to a working PayPal, I was wondering if anyone could connect their card to the limited one with $205 USD on it and take the funds off? From there, you would send me the funds via PayPal to my working one/E-transfer/WU/etc.

And of course I would compensate you for this process!

Hit me up if you can help, thanks!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    164 times
    Time Online
    90d 19h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    Still looking.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    81/0
    Mentioned
    80 times
    Time Online
    15d 23h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    just to clarify, the process is that another person adds their credit card to your paypal account, withdraws the funds to their bank, and then paypals the money from their bank/paypal to your second paypal account? Wouldn't you need to link your bank account to the paypal as well? Or is there a way to add a card and then add the funds to another paypal account without using a bank?

I could help you do it if you wanted me to, we've done some trades before so hopefully that is legit enough Just want to fully make sure I understand the process! PM me if you don't wanna post it all out there.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    164 times
    Time Online
    90d 19h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    Once you withdraw the funds to your bank account, if possible, you can send me an E-Transfer which is bank to bank, or you can send the money to me via Western Union or those other money places around town!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sellinglikealways For This Useful Post:

Tapir (11-15-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    211 times
    Time Online
    90d 14h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    If its been a long time you can request a check. I had a $500 paypal limited for years and got on and it let me send a check to my address and I got the money

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    81/3
    Mentioned
    451 times
    Time Online
    187d 16h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 8m
    I don't think you can request a check in Canada unfortunately.

Selling everything - PM me what you're looking for!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    438d 21h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    Quote Originally Posted by retired View Post
    If its been a long time you can request a check. I had a $500 paypal limited for years and got on and it let me send a check to my address and I got the money
    It depends what the situation is and why you got limited in the first place. About 3-4 years ago I had my originally account permanently limited with about 5k in it. I had to wait 180days, to make sure no charge backs would come in, and then I was allowed to withdraw to my bank or by check. Sometimes they don't give you that option though. I have an account that's limited with 1.5k in it right now and idk how to raise the limit lol
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    243 times
    Time Online
    45d 4h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    You could just transfer the money to someone else's account (your friend, s/o, family) and have them withdraw it.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    151/1
    Mentioned
    442 times
    Time Online
    122d 5h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    41m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    It depends what the situation is and why you got limited in the first place. About 3-4 years ago I had my originally account permanently limited with about 5k in it. I had to wait 180days, to make sure no charge backs would come in, and then I was allowed to withdraw to my bank or by check. Sometimes they don't give you that option though. I have an account that's limited with 1.5k in it right now and idk how to raise the limit lol
    pm me and i can get it released early

wait though OP so you add a reloadable card and withdraw it via bank? that works?

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    1d 2h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I really have problems with paypal- they straight up basically wouldn't let me do anything at all and I never had really even used paypal, this is the one time I was trying to use it (I was luckily able to send the money back to my mother). And I see them mess with people and hold their money all the time with no legal procedure, etc. and people could end up having money stuck for months and that could really mess with people's lives if they put their money in and can't transfer or take it out. I always use BTCs when transfering money online or visa gift cards. Preferably BTCs (they are awesome in my opinion).

Sorry to go off topic OP, I just looked at the thread and saw this. It really makes me mad the way Paypal messes with people.