Mentioned
    1,177 times
    Time Online
    96d 22h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m

365 days later

It's been a year since I've been on cK.

My join date says March 2012, but this account was left to rot after I came here from Joe's old site (which is now a shitshow lol)
    I returned last June, expecting to get that desirable yooyuball scoresender and buy VIP and get the hell outta here.
    I decided to stick around a little longer.
    That was the best and worst decision I've ever made.
    I got acquainted with the community really fast and began talking to people quickly.
    That earned me the reputation of cK's spammer.
    I never got off of here or tinychat last summer, waiting eagerly for people to get on and staying up until 2 AM nightly.
    Some nights people were awake til 5 in the morning, living it up and chatting into the wee hours of the morning.
    This sense of community developed here led me to stick around and make a name for myself.
    I got into selling off of Joe's account lists and I distinctly remember how me and @(you need an account to see links) would go through our lists together, in our primitive days of friendship.
    We used to be so excited to see what potential things we could reap off of these inactives.
    Struck gold a few times, sold it for some small time money.
    Eventually as I accumulated more and more wealth, I decided it was time to step it up.
    I sold some stuff for @(you need an account to see links) and was like. WOW I'M MAKING $DOLLA$Z THIS IS WHAT IT'S LIKE
    MOMMA I MADE IT
    Anyway, that summer I made some huge money and I felt super proud of myself.
    I was in the same breath as some of the cK legends :') jk i wasn't, but it was special k. more special k than the cereal
    I eventually shut down my Paypal, and was expecting to actually step away from clraik due to school starting up again.
    I decided to stick around, for the community had such a pull towards it and I couldn't stay away.
    I'd even found my way into some kind of a dysfunctional family too.
    Uncle Drizzy, Father @(you need an account to see links), and bigger sis Mint all were the coolest people I remember and was so proud to be wit em.
    I got less and less involved in clraik as the school year went on.
    There was less time to hang around, and I think I went like 2 weeks without making a single post.
    Who woulda thunk it, the spammer Raj has been replaced!
    Even Uncle Drizzy called it like it was
    [5/2/2014 7:39:06 PM] ryan: who r u
    I had to do something and get myself back into the swing of things.
    This month I just started posting more with school coming to a close (today was my last final, thankfully)
    I'll be around for this summer just like last year. Of course, less obnoxiously than I was
    But overall, this year on clraik has had such a huge impact on my life.
    I can't believe that one forum would change so much.
    I've met someone from this place underneath a bean in Chicago.
    I've changed my personality and mentality so much since joining.
    I've been gettin girls left and right (lol not really but I'm far better off than I was at (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links))
    I've gained so much knowledge from this forum and have changed my life substantially because of it
    Quote Originally Posted by Mint
    Idk this community is my own social media. I feel it’s doing a better job of raising me than if I frequented Facebook or Twitter or something. LOL
    It really is doing a much better job helping me grow and improve myself and what kind of impact I can have on this world.
    It seems so exaggerated but this forum has changed my life forever. It's impossible to forget it.
    Thanks to everyone on cK who I've acquainted with, past and present.
    Now I gotta be all emotional and SHOCK THE WORLD with these lame shoutouts
    There's too many amazing people to shout out so if I forget you don't be offended but these shoutouts won't be as bad (you need an account to see links).
    This is so much less rushed, I promise LOL

@(you need an account to see links)
    I know you're gonna puke from this sappiness before you even get to the next line, but
    Honestly you know what you are to me.
    You're the most special person I could have been blessed to have as a friend. We've gone through so much together and you've always been there for me and I hope I've been there in return. You do so much for me and I sometimes don't appreciate it enough, whether it be calling me out whenever I'm straying away from doing what's right or if it's calling me out on coining a super gay phrase so gay that even yo bae thought was gay, that's how you KNOW it's gay.
    You're basically like the older sister always advising me, cautioning me and I appreciate that so much.
    I can't believe we've actually met in real life, you're a real person and it's such a bizarre thing to grasp. We do have the rare disagreement but we work through and resolve it and make sure it doesn't happen again.
    All the issues we've discussed, whether it's been school, relationships, music, whatever. We always find something to bring up and I'm truly grateful to have someone like you in my life there to support me and I'd always do the same for you but you know this.
    Best friends for life aye?
    P.S. I hope someday we overcome your math woes and you help me define x<3

You're that one older brother I wished I never had.
    And that's a great thing, tbh
    I needed that older bro influence in my life, and you're basically the one who made me realize: nut up or shut up
    Basically made me into a hell of a ladykiller. I'm learnin from the best though of course
    You've also helped me improve my personality so so so much, I used to be that overeager little shit who never shut up
    You made me realize that I needed to get over myself, placing unnecessary importance on myself at times
    I've blown up on you more times than I like to admit. I'm not proud of it, looking back I know how wrong I was
    So thank you for putting up with my shit at those times too, and leading by example by not blowing up right back
    I thank you so much, you've influenced me in so many ways and I realize now you're one hell of a person
    The obsession I had with you when I joined was too strong, I sought your approval at every turn
    Thanks for proving that the obsession was worthy <3

Mod, Mod, fuckin Mod
    I miss you dad, why did you have to die at space camp.
    Was burning to death really worth it just to be able to say "I stepped on Sun"?
    It's been about 3 months since your sudden disappearance. Will you come back someday? Tonight, maybe?
    Everyone who knew you misses you. Your threads were as golden as the iconic jelly in your av.
    Either way, before your disappearance, you taught me a lot, dad.
    You seem to know about every topic known to man, no matter if it's from preventing backsplash on a toilet to an organic chemistry exam.
    You've imparted the best advice upon people with problems here. It means so much for all that you've done for the people here in your time
    Hopefully you surprise us all and make a comeback out of the blue, which would be incredible (esp if it was on this thread)
    You're gonna go far, dad. Shoot for the unobservable universe.

Simmie, I know we used to talk every day and we used to be really close.
    I've been distant recently which is all on me. I've been up and about with school.
    BUT IM ON BREAK NOW HELL YEA
    We've had some of the most fun conversations imaginable, from talkin about body paint to Lord knows what
    You're really fun to talk to, don't ever lose that trait
    You're a great girl simsim and despite your trouble at home you know I got yo back <3

Dude we haven't talked since last summer, why has it been so long
    We used to get down to Miley Cyrus all day all night. Hell, you used to chill in TC by yourself just listenin to music
    You think ya cool don'tcha
    But in all seriousness, I remember how we used to talk every day in those group chats, just chillin with me and my baby headed knee
    We need to get that shit goin again man, and you gotta send me that word doc of notable quotes

You're flamboyant as fuck you know that you fuckin fairy frenchman
    Nah jk man, your friendship wit me is really chill and omg the one night where we discovered how sensitive we truly were to each other's feelings

Now that that's outta the way, you're a really funny and cool guy man. Keep bein u and power thru your education, you're smart bro you can do this
    I looked forward to our conversations daily just because of the funny shit you said
    You're the one who brought me into the anime world with Mint and while it hasn't revolutionized my life it's been a fun pastime
    I've laughed, I've cried, but one thing's forsure: I'll never forget your obsession with Honma Meiko :'(

It's been awhile since I've seen you around, and when I have, it's been with the frenchman up there
    So like I've always been confused, did you two meet because of ck??? or did you know eachother beforehand??? omg it's been clawing at my mind for awhile

the fuck happen to you
    stay trill tweet tweet

We don't talk much but when we do it's in TC with Miley and howtobasic :')
    Those were the dayzzzzzz, crack some eggs in my honor man ;D

WE'VE NEVER REALLY FORMALLY TALKED IDK WHY CAUSE I SEE YOU AROUND THE FORUM SO MUCH AND YEA KEEP DOIN YOU
    WE SHOULD BECOME FRIENDS SOMETIME YEAH?

I'm really sorry to hear about your friends, man. I know we haven't talked much since you disappeared but you used to be relatively chill and a cool dude.
    Stay strong man

OMG Rach you're honestly one of the chillest ck'ers I know and you always have great advice for any situation
    I'm so tempted to make a teeth pun right here but I don't want to be too fake
    GET IT CAUSE TOOTHACHE TOO FAKE I THOUGHT YOU OF ALL PEOPLE WOULD APPRECIATE IT :'D
    Anyway Rach you're a really cool girl overall and we need to get back to playin KQ more and more often!
    I still need to win against you, and omg thanks so much for the token you got me eeeeeeeeeee<3

WHAT HAPPENED TO US WE USED TO BE THE PARTY STARTERZ
    THIS SUMMER YO
    WE GON MAKE THAT RETURN AND WE GON BE THE LIFE OF THE PARTY

SO YEA WE USED TO TALK TIL YOU DISAPPEARED
    WHERE DID YOU GO
    WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN

You were the first friend I had on cK, back when you were jdswatsup. We chatted a looong time about the AC and Maraqua.
    Who woulda thought that was the same person I'm talkin about right now, sellin extraordinaire ;D
    Keep doin you man

I JUST TALKED TO JAYZUS
    Jay it's been awhile since we've talked music and we needa get back to that, you got me into so many new artists
    My collection of music is so vast thanks to you
    Keep ballin and get outta OSU asap, no one likes it there

OMG LIZZZ YOUR CHILL VIBES ARE TOO MUCH FOR THE WORLD TO HANDLE
    You've been gone for awhile, but you're one of the chillest and happiest people I know
    Keep doin yo thing and maybe hop on skype to talk music again maybe? ;D

LAVENDRAGON
    I didnt know you were Asian at first sight
    I thought you were white
    I couldn't tell
    I wrote this poem for you
    I made each line start with I
    I know it doesn't rhyme
    I am trying my hardest though
    I really am, just for one person
    U

where did you go toontown buddy :'(

YA NARC GETCHA ASS BACK HERE
    WE AINT SETTLE DIS YET, IS IT SODA OR POP

ohmygodddddd Jen you've disappeared but I love your random snaps occasionally when I'm bored in Spanish
    I know the Heat just clinched ANOTHER Finals berth.
    I know you're gonna rub it in my face.
    But wanna know what else I know?
    I know the Spurs are gonna beat em

How's life been for ya Kenjamin? I caught you around once since last summer, and I still remember your incredible advice on working and jobs and majors and blehhh stress
    It's been a while, hopefully you can come back and chill with the rest of us again this summer?

ANNNEE YOU DISAPPEARED TOO
    You're one of the sweetest people on cK it's true

BRYAN KEEP THINGS HYPED UP FOR TC WHENEVER THE BIG CROWDS ARE GONE
    You do a good job of it
    The lottery is rigged, Cavs shouldn't have got that pick

I LOVE SEEING YOUR SNAPCHAT STORIES THEY'RE SO AMUSING
    You're a good person Miri, we haven't talked too much but you keep it real
    I'll still never forget how you told off Kay, lmao

We haven't talked in foreverrrrrrrr omg
    Hopefully your pregnancy goes/went well, and maybe bring her on TC this summer? ;D

I've mentioned all the mods except for you and didn't want you to feel bad so here's an honorary mention <3
    Keep doin yo thing make that bank $$$$$$$$$$ C.R.E.A.M.

CIARAAAAAAA WHERE DID YOU AND YOUR POKEMON LOVING CUTE SELF GO OFF TO
    Are you busy being a pokemn trainer
    That's the only acceptable answer ok

You're really good at math, haiku omg thanks so much for the help <3
    (even though i got a 75 on my precalc final atleast i got that induction right)

PAJJJIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

You always mention me, I never mention back
    So here you are, be on your way ^_^

Laurennnnnn what have you been up to!
    We got arranged-marriaged by Andrew and you left me :'(

YOU SEEM COOL I SEEM COOL LET'S BE FRIENDS

lol

ANAAAAAAAA IT'S BEEN AWHILE SINCE WE'VE TALKED BUT YOU'RE REALLY CUTE AND COOL AND COME BACK SOMETIME PLZ <3

Do your own goddamn Spanish homework next time what the FUCK that wasn't worth 2 SoReifs

SOFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YOU SOUND LIKE A STUFFED ANIMAL

Keep blowin like the gust of wind you are

Stay stoned stay up til 3 aint no shame in yo game

Thanks so much for creating clraik, without you this would not even be typed right now.
    This community means so much to me, props for creating it and sticking with it all these years.
    YEEZY SEASON APPROACHIN

So yeah guys it's been a year. Thank you to all of you making this past year memorable <3
    Shoutout to the people I forgot to mention, I didn't leave you out on purpose LOL there's so many of you guys though
    Shoutout to the people who payin attention, just you readin this means a lot
    Shoutout to all my niggas livin tax free, thats a corny drake line cos apparently I look like him

The shoutouts out the way
    This post all done
    I'm headin out for the day
    Peace, I'm gone
    Last edited by Raj; 05-31-2014 at 12:11 AM.

2. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Raj For This Useful Post:

|2eap (05-31-2014),Air (06-02-2014),Ana (06-02-2014),Banannie (05-31-2014),Bettser (05-31-2014),Cath (05-31-2014),Cub (05-31-2014),Demetri (05-31-2014),Dom~ (06-01-2014),Drizzy (05-31-2014),fruitbat (05-31-2014),gnar (05-31-2014),I_royalty_I (05-31-2014),j03 (05-31-2014),John (05-31-2014),Kad (05-31-2014),Ken (06-04-2014),Lavendrae (05-31-2014),Maki (05-31-2014),Maths (05-31-2014),Miri (06-01-2014),Naomi (05-31-2014),Sellinglikealways (05-31-2014),simmie (05-31-2014),Umbreon (05-31-2014),Wenis (05-31-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    636 times
    Time Online
    88d 2h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    @(you need an account to see links) omgggggg @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) and I were just talking about how you and I really have the exact same sense of humor
    i love that, hahaha
    puns are totally my weakness, and that one made me smile so big
    and then i clutched my mouth in pain because stitches
    you literally keep me in stitches

geddit
    tooth puns are strong tonight

but really, you've been a staple of cK since i joined and i'm so glad to see that you're celebrating a year strong
    and that you plan to stay around
    really, i know you're young, but you've got a great head on your shoulders
    and you're almost always one of the first people i go to for advice or to like, listen to my videos and songs without judging me
    you're one of my favorite people to talk to
    even when i just read your conversations with @(you need an account to see links) and i laugh and pretend that i'm there too because everything you guys say is funny

congratulations on one year
    can't wait to do it big with you this summer!! <3

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rachel For This Useful Post:

Maki (05-31-2014),Raj (05-31-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 22h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    White Shorts @(you need an account to see links)
    But really, it has been awhile since I really caught up with anybody. After summer, I kinda retreated into school, haven't really gotten out of that yet.. almost.
    I was wondering if things would pick up and I'd have to start working my ass off to get back into the top poster for the day list.
    So prepare for a bunch of random ass threads, every day (soon), and let's get summer started off right.

ps, I have those quotes, Ima put a little something together ;D
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

6. The Following User Says Thank You to I_royalty_I For This Useful Post:

Raj (05-31-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    125 times
    Time Online
    21d 23h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    ily taaraj naanbread samosa

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lavendrae For This Useful Post:

Air (06-02-2014),Raj (05-31-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    415 times
    Time Online
    30d 7h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    When I saw the mention, I thought it meant @(you need an account to see links) was back. This was disappointing.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Skarl For This Useful Post:

Raj (05-31-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    46/0
    Mentioned
    472 times
    Time Online
    50d 14h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    @(you need an account to see links) ilu I'm forever here, mastering the Pokemans.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Umbreon For This Useful Post:

Raj (05-31-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    369 times
    Time Online
    68d 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    ... I thought we had something special, @(you need an account to see links)
    :'(

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Lilac Tentacles For This Useful Post:

Raj (05-31-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    99/0
    Mentioned
    25 times
    Time Online
    6h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Such a sweet gesture, I'm totally okay with being forgotten. =P
    Everyone should always try to be as nice as they can.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Yoku For This Useful Post:

Raj (05-31-2014)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    You're a good man @(you need an account to see links) , I was also similar I made the account but I didn't post I lurked for so long until coming out if my shell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Naked Gamer For This Useful Post:

Raj (05-31-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    1,446 times
    Time Online
    368d 17h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 6m
    @(you need an account to see links) sorry man. Been so busy, between staff stuff and my own stuff, I'm all over haha. Working hard!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Bettser For This Useful Post:

Raj (05-31-2014)