Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: It looks like we have a new tier guide.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    7d 9h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by feather View Post
    the fact that there's another guide is going to make the pc even more confusing and insufferable. it's getting to where it's best to just ignore guides all together unless you're applying to retrade where the owner demands it.
    Nah, Most people are going to use Cow now from what I believe. And the other more ignorant players will still be relying on grattin.
    And you have some other people who use other guides. But from what I believe most of the other guides went down because most people are busy or went on hiatus.

There are so many guides out there. And the fact that Cow is just a black version of ZA with actual updates, makes it more PC reliable.
    previously Angellic.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    3d 19h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Angellic View Post
    Nah, Most people are going to use Cow now from what I believe. And the other more ignorant players will still be relying on grattin.
    And you have some other people who use other guides. But from what I believe most of the other guides went down because most people are busy or went on hiatus.

There are so many guides out there. And the fact that Cow is just a black version of ZA with actual updates, makes it more PC reliable.
    well, i certainly understand that. it just gets very confusing and hard to read people when everyone's going by different guides. say you're trying to trade for a uc faerie kougra. going by grattin, a darigan zafara would be plenty to trade for it. but then the person you're trying to trade with uses Cow and rejects you on bases of tiers.

i get the PC reliability, there's just too many conflicting placements in my opinion....then again the price guide on here is always reliable if it comes to it LOL

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    7d 9h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by feather View Post
    well, i certainly understand that. it just gets very confusing and hard to read people when everyone's going by different guides. say you're trying to trade for a uc faerie kougra. going by grattin, a darigan zafara would be plenty to trade for it. but then the person you're trying to trade with uses Cow and rejects you on bases of tiers.

i get the PC reliability, there's just too many conflicting placements in my opinion....then again the price guide on here is always reliable if it comes to it LOL
    LOL yes you're right, but I don't think this the guide on this site would be welcome on the PC. Most people on the PC are on CK anways taking away the fact they want to admit it or not.

The PC : How independent as they may seem ; need something to guide them. Otherwise MOST of them would walk around like a bunch of headless chickens.
    ^As stated by many others before.
    previously Angellic.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    230 times
    Time Online
    70d 2h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    It does make me wonder... Do we really need another guide? Hmmm...

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    9d 21h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariella View Post
    Is this the long-heralded "official" guide that those two chicks who act like they own the PC have been hyping for awhile now?
    Nah, that guide isn't out yet. No idea what they're doing, tbh.

I wouldn't user tier guides tbh. I stuck to Klyko and Ligthspark and Gabbi when they were updated.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    52 times
    Time Online
    9d 20h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    its an ok attempt but the higher end tiers are pretty incorrect
    just shows the owners lack of trading experience imo