Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ello folks, legit player ready to give up here.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    28 times
    Time Online
    5d 5h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Welcome to ck

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    9d 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Same actually xD Like to begin with I was like noooo the terrible cheating site I could never do that.

Then I realized that cheating is fun

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    2d 18h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Haha!! Thanks y'all, maybe cheating will refresh my love for Neo.... but my ass should be on a treadmill instead of in front of the computer.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    31 times
    Time Online
    2d 11h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariella View Post
    Howdy, y'all. I've been playing Neo completely legit for on-and-off over 15 years, and I think I'm just over it honestly. ^^; I have never been to this scarrrrrry, evillllllll cheating site before, but hey, why not go out with a bang, eh? I'm getting too old for this shiz, anyway... Neo used to be a place where I escape reality when I was a kid/college student, but now I just think about my to-do list that I'm not doing when I'm on it, doesn't really function as an enjoyable experience anymore. #adulting Unfortunately, since I've now been playing Neo for over half my life, it's really hard to walk away from while all my hard work is still sitting there, calling me back when I get bored.

I guess I should be up-front about my intentions: I've dropped a lot of $ into NC over the years, which of course I regret to a certain extent. (A lot for me, anyways, but I know plenty of high rollers who view it as a drop in the NC bucket. XD) I'd like to recoup that somehow. I've built up some nice accounts/pets, so I guess I came here hoping I could sell stuff off instead of just self-icing all my accounts and walking away -- seemed like a waste since there are still some folks out there squeezing enjoyment out of this dying site. So anyhoo... I know there's lots of rules and such about selling things, I guess I'll be spending a bit of time here learning everything before I can participate, but open to any advice. :3 Thanks for reading!
    Welcome to CK! And I'm in the same boat as you, I've been playing on and off for 10 years myself and I just got so sick of TNT fucking me over. I've lost so many neopoints over 'glitches' that tnt refuses to do anything about. I've lost accounts and tnt refuses to do anything about that either. So..welcome to the dark side :3 And good luck with selling!

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    2d 18h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Pastry View Post
    Welcome to CK! And I'm in the same boat as you, I've been playing on and off for 10 years myself and I just got so sick of TNT fucking me over. I've lost so many neopoints over 'glitches' that tnt refuses to do anything about. I've lost accounts and tnt refuses to do anything about that either. So..welcome to the dark side :3 And good luck with selling!
    Hi, thank you! You know, I actually haven't been too screwed over by TNT, actually... but I get it -- I've always told myself if I ever lost everything, I would 100% start cheating just to fuck them back XD
    ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿

* Coming Soon!

(you need an account to see links)

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Howdy, y'all. I've been playing Neo completely legit for on-and-off over 15 years, and I think I'm just over it honestly. ^^; I have never been to this scarrrrrry, evillllllll cheating site before, but hey, why not go out with a bang, eh? I'm getting too old for this shiz, anyway... Neo used to be a place where I escape reality when I was a kid/college student, but now I just think about my to-do list that I'm not doing when I'm on it, doesn't really function as an enjoyable experience anymore. #adulting Unfortunately, since I've now been playing Neo for over half my life, it's really hard to walk away from while all my hard work is still sitting there, calling me back when I get bored.

I guess I should be up-front about my intentions: I've dropped a lot of $ into NC over the years, which of course I regret to a certain extent. (A lot for me, anyways, but I know plenty of high rollers who view it as a drop in the NC bucket. XD) I'd like to recoup that somehow. I've built up some nice accounts/pets, so I guess I came here hoping I could sell stuff off instead of just self-icing all my accounts and walking away -- seemed like a waste since there are still some folks out there squeezing enjoyment out of this dying site. So anyhoo... I know there's lots of rules and such about selling things, I guess I'll be spending a bit of time here learning everything before I can participate, but open to any advice. :3 Thanks for reading!
    Hey there. We have already spoken and I helped you change your UN. Welcome to the community of clraik. This place seems perfect for you and you are bound to meet many new friends if you haven't already.

PS: As long as we have players here, Neo is far from dying.
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    2d 18h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Joe View Post
    We have already spoken and I helped you change your UN.
    @(you need an account to see links) Hi there, thank you for the welcome! I think that might be someone else though, I haven't changed my U/N? ^^;

* Coming Soon!

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    @(you need an account to see links) Hi there, thank you for the welcome! I think that might be someone else though, I haven't changed my U/N? ^^;
    Oops. Your username looked very similar to someone else that recently changed theirs. Nonetheless, we have still spoken.
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Thanks
    DL/UL
    71/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    11d 17h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Welcome to cK!

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    2d 18h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Joe View Post
    Oops. Your username looked very similar to someone else that recently changed theirs. Nonetheless, we have still spoken.
    OMG my memory is sooooo bad. You're gonna have to remind me.

@(you need an account to see links) thank you! ^.^
    Last edited by Ariella; 05-30-2016 at 07:17 PM. Reason: #mentionfail

* Coming Soon!