DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    449 times
    Time Online
    64d 11h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    Is there a way to avoid the bot from depositing any item? I did uncheck the "deposit after dailies" but there are still instances where it deposit the inventory items, like after it wins an item in Dice-A-Roo.
    Last edited by TsUNaMy WaVe; 11-30-2019 at 05:38 AM.

(you need an account to see links)

(you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)
    I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶k̶a̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶b̶a̶r̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶!̶ I GOT IT!!!

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by TsUNaMy WaVe View Post
    Is there a way to avoid the bot from depositing any item? I did uncheck the "deposit after dailies" but there are still instances where it deposit the inventory items, like after it wins and item in Dice-A-Roo.
    There are a few dailies which can't be controlled at the moment... Some pages back I explained how I wanted to hardcode the deposit feature since you're refreshing so much and could potentially win valuables that are subject to the bad random events.

Regardless, I'll make note to make this optional for the next update.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

3. The Following User Says Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

TsUNaMy WaVe (11-30-2019)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    71/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    11d 17h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Just got the edna avatar!! Thank you so much for this @(you need an account to see links)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Lover For This Useful Post:

Bat (12-31-2019)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    4d 10h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    I am starting to use this for the first time and I'm having trouble logging in. I'm using Firefox user agent and the same proxy I've used manually on FireFox in the username:pass:proxy:port format as given; the proxy is working fine, but it's a SOCKS4 proxy, maybe that's part of the issue? Anyway, when I try to log in through the program, it says "loging inot xxxxx" and then just sits at the "entering account password" message, and doesn't appear to actually log in. When I do the cookie check, it always comes back with no valid login session. What am I doing wrong?

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkpunk View Post
    I am starting to use this for the first time and I'm having trouble logging in. I'm using Firefox user agent and the same proxy I've used manually on FireFox in the username:pass:proxy:port format as given; the proxy is working fine, but it's a SOCKS4 proxy, maybe that's part of the issue? Anyway, when I try to log in through the program, it says "loging inot xxxxx" and then just sits at the "entering account password" message, and doesn't appear to actually log in. When I do the cookie check, it always comes back with no valid login session. What am I doing wrong?
    Does your proxy require a username and password? This can be set in the Advanced tab.

I recommend setting the user agent, proxy and just using the Cookie login method.

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    4d 10h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by j03 View Post
    Does your proxy require a username and password? This can be set in the Advanced tab.

I recommend setting the user agent, proxy and just using the Cookie login method.

The proxy doesn't have a login, and is still running fine when I use it through FoxyProxy. What do you mean by cookie login method? When I click the check cookies button, it says "Cookies not valid. Did not show a valid login session." I've also tried changing the text in "Proxy?" field on the left be just the proxy, and proxy:gate, and that doesn't seem to change my result, either.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    The proxy doesn't have a login, and is still running fine when I use it through FoxyProxy. What do you mean by cookie login method? When I click the check cookies button, it says "Cookies not valid. Did not show a valid login session." I've also tried changing the text in "Proxy?" field on the left be just the proxy, and proxy:gate, and that doesn't seem to change my result, either.
    Make sure you're logged into the browser first?

---

Edit: Check the image in the first post that guides you step by step on how to run the bot.

Login to your preferred browser (Chrome or Firefox).

Set the proxy settings in the bot.

Set the user-agent.

Then click to login via Cookies. And if you're using Chrome, it takes a minute or two for the cookies to update, so be patient with that one before clicking to login.

Last edited by j03; 12-31-2019 at 05:39 PM.

------------------------
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    4d 10h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by j03 View Post
    Make sure you're logged into the browser first?

---

Edit: Check the image in the first post that guides you step by step on how to run the bot.

Login to your preferred browser (Chrome or Firefox).

Set the proxy settings in the bot.

Set the user-agent.

Then click to login via Cookies. And if you're using Chrome, it takes a minute or two for the cookies to update, so be patient with that one before clicking to login.

Yep, I am logged in using a proxy on Firefox, and I have the same proxy info in the program in IP:port format, and my updated user-agent, and when I click Check Neopets Cookies, the response at the bottom says "Cookies are not valid. Did not show a valid login session." I double checked the file location for my cookies on Firefox, and they're in the standard place. I've had the same issue trying it on a couple different accounts on different proxies. Is there maybe some kind of Windows Firewall thing that could be preventing it? I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong but I so appreciate your help.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    89/0
    Mentioned
    17 times
    Time Online
    6d 22h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    @(you need an account to see links) Joe can you help me set up on my windows 10, I was able to login with firefox, but when it was doing task like wheel of mediocrity it just says it's not logged in.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Yep, I am logged in using a proxy on Firefox, and I have the same proxy info in the program in IP:port format, and my updated user-agent, and when I click Check Neopets Cookies, the response at the bottom says "Cookies are not valid. Did not show a valid login session." I double checked the file location for my cookies on Firefox, and they're in the standard place. I've had the same issue trying it on a couple different accounts on different proxies. Is there maybe some kind of Windows Firewall thing that could be preventing it? I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong but I so appreciate your help.
    That could be it... Make sure that or an antivirus is not blocking the program from accessing the internet, though typical Windows Firewall usually should be no problem by default!

Quote Originally Posted by winston_tiu View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) Joe can you help me set up on my windows 10, I was able to login with firefox, but when it was doing task like wheel of mediocrity it just says it's not logged in.
    Again, this could be an issue on your end (see above replies)

------------------------
    ------------------------

Page 155 of 299 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156157165205255 ... LastLast