Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: PSA: Support tickets prior to July 19th, 2023 have been lost in ownership change.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 22h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    Quote Originally Posted by Synthbass View Post
    I got a ban reason back today and it was... Let's just say well over a decade since that account was banned. It's stored on a different system than the tickets themselves from knowing that.

That said. If you want to appeal, right now is the time because all past appeals are gone and it looks fresh.

In neopian history right NOW is your best chance to get anything back that you want to appeal for.
    I guess it really depends. I never had much success or inclination to try and appeal for an account to be returned. Generally I don’t put in a ticket unless I actually do have all the necessary info. Nearly 100% success rate if I have the info they need, but if they can still see the ban reason then I’d rather not appeal that. I’ve heard stories where people just get their accounts wiped of items and such but at that point - meh. I’d rather just let an account rot with all its stuff on it than unfreeze it and get it back empty.
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to I_royalty_I For This Useful Post:

Chupacabra (07-26-2023),Demetri (07-26-2023),Styx (07-28-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    33 times
    Time Online
    24d 1h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    I guess it really depends. I never had much success or inclination to try and appeal for an account to be returned. Generally I don’t put in a ticket unless I actually do have all the necessary info. Nearly 100% success rate if I have the info they need, but if they can still see the ban reason then I’d rather not appeal that. I’ve heard stories where people just get their accounts wiped of items and such but at that point - meh. I’d rather just let an account rot with all its stuff on it than unfreeze it and get it back empty.
    I can confirmed I've been offered to have my account wiped of all np and pets converted in exchange a couple months back. I definitely didn't take that deal :/ I'd rather my account rot and hope I get lucky later.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Charizard For This Useful Post:

I_royalty_I (07-26-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    50 times
    Time Online
    37d 1h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Quote Originally Posted by YummyCookies View Post
    For some odd reason they do not give me this option lol I even asked them about this
    When you try and log into this specific account, what reason is being given for the account being frozen?
    Thank you Lyrichord for the userbar!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    61/0
    Mentioned
    43 times
    Time Online
    28d 9h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    (you need an account to see links)

This was the last answer I got last year, trying to get a very sentimental Pet back. No UCs, no 4L, no NC or even any Items on that account. It was a side for Pet Keeping only. I don't know, why it got frozen in the first place...
    And I did not get any deal offers, maybe because the account is already empty...
    What do you think are my chances?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sneasel For This Useful Post:

John Cena (07-26-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    50 times
    Time Online
    37d 1h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Quote Originally Posted by Carialle View Post

This was the last answer I got last year, trying to get a very sentimental Pet back. No UCs, no 4L, no NC or even any Items on that account. It was a side for Pet Keeping only. I don't know, why it got frozen in the first place...
    And I did not get any deal offers, maybe because the account is already empty...
    Send in another ticket.
    If it doesn't work, keep trying until you've cycled through staff members. There's really no harm in continuing to try in that case, I think. Mentioning you're fine with losing all your NP/items to go with it might help if you put that into the ticket.
    I wish you the best of luck!

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    57/0
    Mentioned
    51 times
    Time Online
    20d 19h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    Quote Originally Posted by Carialle View Post

This is almost word-for-word the reply I had for a ticket I sent in as well a while back. All the posts on this thread are making me hopeful though, I might try again. Good luck with your account!

------------------------------
    John Cena Cat

Buff cena cat by @honeycomb

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    109/0
    Mentioned
    465 times
    Time Online
    312d 17h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 57m
    Quote Originally Posted by Evelynn View Post
    When you try and log into this specific account, what reason is being given for the account being frozen?
    it's been over a year. I forgot the exact reason. But I know it was for scamming for sure.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    369 times
    Time Online
    68d 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    Quote Originally Posted by YummyCookies View Post
    For some odd reason they do not give me this option lol I even asked them about this
    I also outright offered this. Take everything, just give me the account I made in 2000. It's mine, I want it back.
    It has my terribly named with ## ugly green Bruce. Keep the expensive stuff and convert the ucs, I can replace those.

They shot me down

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    10d 3h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Well that is just BS!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    50 times
    Time Online
    37d 1h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilac Tentacles View Post
    I also outright offered this. Take everything, just give me the account I made in 2000. It's mine, I want it back.
    It has my terribly named with ## ugly green Bruce. Keep the expensive stuff and convert the ucs, I can replace those.

They shot me down
    How long had it been frozen, what was the example of "scamming" and what support rep replied to your ticket regarding it?
    In cases of accounts being unfrozen that I've seen, certain accounts had been frozen for multiple years and for a variety of reasons. I know one was given the reason of flash game cheating, another was because they were frozen for buying a stolen UC. A lot that had been returned I don't know the specific reasons for, but for the two I mentioned, both were returned by Alice.
    I recommend trying again.