DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Ahhh forgot to send my files home that I worked on. Update won't be until tomorrow. I added a bunch of dailies thanks to @(you need an account to see links)

Quote Originally Posted by importado23 View Post
    auto- Plushie Tycoon is not working, Always appears: waiting for the Plushie to be ready (3 h 20 min)

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

deady dice ir working ??
    PT bot is by Coolguy, I need to test it out and see what's going on. Deadly Dice never worked, not sure why I left it in there. I'll try and catch it on midnight or something soon so it works.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Daviid (01-04-2017),importado23 (01-05-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    182/0
    Mentioned
    145 times
    Time Online
    47d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    Probably is already on your to do list: please add SSW functionality and SDB checking to The Coincidence bot.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stocking Anarchy For This Useful Post:

importado23 (01-05-2017),j03 (01-05-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    7d 3h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Just a quick question, maybe I'm doing something wrong. When using the Shop Auto-Pricer, it will search and price all of the items in my shop using the SSW... that part works great, but it won't actually save the prices. Meaning, when I manually look at my shop, all of my items are still listed at "0" and I will still have to go in and manually submit all the prices. I really want to get this working because it would save me so much time with all the useless junk that I constantly have flooding my shop.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    6d 11h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by toastercat View Post
    Just a quick question, maybe I'm doing something wrong. When using the Shop Auto-Pricer, it will search and price all of the items in my shop using the SSW... that part works great, but it won't actually save the prices. Meaning, when I manually look at my shop, all of my items are still listed at "0" and I will still have to go in and manually submit all the prices. I really want to get this working because it would save me so much time with all the useless junk that I constantly have flooding my shop.
    Really ? With me it's working, try downloading the program again and installing

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    182/0
    Mentioned
    145 times
    Time Online
    47d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    What is the name of the first item that doesn't have a price and is it all of the pages? I found that if I have an item that has a special character in the name like ( or & then it will mess up the pricer and anything past that item won't get priced on that page.

Also if you have an item that is unbuyable then it wont get a price and anything beyond that item won't get priced on the page.

you have the option to load a list of item names to ignore pricing on so I would suggest looking at your price log and shop pages and seeing what item triggers the pricing glitch and adding that item to the no price list until there is a fix. I did report the issue to @(you need an account to see links) a week or so ago and also listed all the special characters used in item names so he is aware of the issue.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Stocking Anarchy For This Useful Post:

j03 (01-05-2017)

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Does your shop have a PIN? If so, set it under Advanced tab.

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Stocking Anarchy View Post
    What is the name of the first item that doesn't have a price and is it all of the pages? I found that if I have an item that has a special character in the name like ( or & then it will mess up the pricer and anything past that item won't get priced on that page.

Also if you have an item that is unbuyable then it wont get a price and anything beyond that item won't get priced on the page.

you have the option to load a list of item names to ignore pricing on so I would suggest looking at your price log and shop pages and seeing what item triggers the pricing glitch and adding that item to the no price list until there is a fix. I did report the issue to @(you need an account to see links) a week or so ago and also listed all the special characters used in item names so he is aware of the issue.
    On my to-do list to look into this.

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

10. The Following User Says Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Stocking Anarchy (01-05-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    7d 3h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Stocking Anarchy View Post

This answered my question. I ran it again and it priced half of my shop, but stopped submitting prices after the "Fetch! Stamp." I had to manually enter all prices after that item.

Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Joe View Post
    Does your shop have a PIN? If so, set it under Advanced tab.
    Yep, my PIN is set under the advanced tab. I actually think that @(you need an account to see links) answered my question - it was an issue with a special character item. Thank you again for making these programs - I love them!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    6d 11h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Idea... an option where I choose the link and is giving f5 this specific link I chose .. like inventory, etc.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by importado23 View Post
    Idea... an option where I choose the link and is giving f5 this specific link I chose .. like inventory, etc.

------------------------
    ------------------------

14. The Following User Says Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

importado23 (01-06-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    6d 11h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    yesss!

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 PM ----------

But then using that, do not print out the random event !!! D:
    D:

Page 82 of 299 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132182 ... LastLast