Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: why dont we have a pet peeve board?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    60 times
    Time Online
    20d 5h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    I hate it when people apply for pets, don't get them and then bitch about it on the boards/make quitting boards
    then they're gifted said pet and they shut up.

Also hate it when people make boards bitching about how hard ucs are to get and because they can't have one, they should all be autoconverted. I think they should be auto-frozen. AHaHAHAhahahahaHAHAHA /is lame/
    Another one is people who STILL bitch about draiks, and wanting draiks. they are so easy to make. Eggs have gone wayy down. PB prices have alone hit the floor...yeah .___.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Patches For This Useful Post:

Meepit (06-18-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    81/0
    Mentioned
    191 times
    Time Online
    45d 20h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    When a certain user whines about getting rejected for a trade with a pet that I have, then makes a board begging for same pet two days in a row.

I am not going to just give up my UC because you're a whiny, entitled snob. Plz stahp.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    52 times
    Time Online
    9d 20h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    yeah thats kinda nasty like they start trashing the new owner they were bffs with and say things like 'but she retrades all the pets' why would you do that

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    69 times
    Time Online
    58d 19h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    Another one is people who STILL bitch about draiks, and wanting draiks. they are so easy to make. Eggs have gone wayy down. PB prices have alone hit the floor...yeah .___.
    Good lord this, I just toss these people into the "obvious users looking for a handout" category in my head and move on away from them lol. Of course someone always gets suckered into giving them free pets/eggs just to complain about it later when they trade it away, surprise, surprise.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    60 times
    Time Online
    20d 5h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by Meepit View Post
    Good lord this, I just toss these people into the "obvious users looking for a handout" category in my head and move on away from them lol. Of course someone always gets suckered into giving them free pets/eggs just to complain about it later when they trade it away, surprise, surprise.
    Some people, eh?
    Only after it for the freebies. and once they get said draik
    "OHHHHH I JUST WANT ONE UC DDDX woe is me."
    God, just get off the PC and go find someone to suck up to

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Patches For This Useful Post:

Meepit (06-18-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    25 times
    Time Online
    4d 21h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I'm sorry, but (you need an account to see links) really fucking annoyed me.

I get that people can't manage to come up with original character ideas like, ever, but can we just not resort to using something that people struggle with in RL as a "character attribute"?
    I know this is a case of political correctness and that shit usually really annoys me, because, calm down.

But a pet that has a name that sounds like psycho that "look[s] beautiful and perfect on the outside, but be broken on the inside and have mental issues"?
    Just shut the fuck up and go away, thanks.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Katie For This Useful Post:

Allegra (06-19-2014),distanthunder (06-18-2014),Meepit (06-19-2014),Mindfang (06-19-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    199 times
    Time Online
    129d 11h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    44m
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie View Post

I get that people can't manage to come up with original character ideas like, ever, but can we just not resort to using something that people struggle with in RL as a "character attribute"?
    I know this is a case of political correctness and that shit usually really annoys me, because, calm down.

But a pet that has a name that sounds like psycho that "look[s] beautiful and perfect on the outside, but be broken on the inside and have mental issues"?

I could NOT agree with you more

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    191 times
    Time Online
    122d 18h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    Some people, eh?
    Only after it for the freebies. and once they get said draik
    "OHHHHH I JUST WANT ONE UC DDDX woe is me."
    God, just get off the PC and go find someone to suck up to
    This is why I have little to no sympathy for those who gift. Pirate Draik Eggs are siting at the price of a Royal brush, and from there, it's really only a matter of saving for the color you actually want. Which is still cheaper in some cases in comparison to buying the MP. Not to mention the dozen Draiks are so that are likely to be up for adoption at any given time.

The only reason why it irritates me is the fact that one is the 'perfect outside broken inside' mantra.
    It just sounds extremely limiting, and quite frankly, boring.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    61 times
    Time Online
    25d 6h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m

I mean, why would you even WANT your pet to be like that? Mental illness isn't some tragically beautiful Phantom of the Opera bullshit, it's debilitating and miserable. Dumbass kids

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    52 times
    Time Online
    9d 20h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    well same goes for pretty much all uc grey characters