Page 121 of 215 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131171 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 2150

Thread: Stealth Buyer Pro (Main Shop Auto-Buyer)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    315 times
    Time Online
    49d 2h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    I have been having an issue. For the last 3-4 days I have run the ABer it barely detects anything to buy. Day 1 I might get a full day, with breaks, of various items to buy but maybe missed. Whatever at least it is seeing things. Day 2 it started with only 1 or 2 attempts to buy all day even though the shops did restock. By days 3 and 4 nothing was even showing up as an attempt to buy. I have copied and pasted zgate and prjchamelon to System 32 folder just incase it needed to revamp or whatever. Restarted my computer several times in those days. But today same issue. Nothing showing up as an attempt to buy. My lists are complete no incorrect spacing or missing lines, I can buy a junk item when I manually add to the list which it can attempt to buy + buy just fine. Is there some sort of time out feature or something with library files? Or is it really that I am having purely bad luck? Several days of not attempting to buy items from my list does not seem right.

Refresh shells are all okay, not frozen, plenty of np on hand. My settings have not changed from when I was buying items. Seems to be in a real slump of not even detecting anything from the lists.

Also if it means anything it does say,
    "1:48:25 PM: Inventory is being cleared on buy account, one moment...
    1:48:25 PM: Stealth Buyer Pro started."

Rarely does it ever finish that 3rd line portion of "Inventory Cleared" when I start the program.
    Last edited by Sci_Girl; 08-02-2016 at 07:37 AM.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Sci_Girl View Post
    I have been having an issue. For the last 3-4 days I have run the ABer it barely detects anything to buy. Day 1 I might get a full day, with breaks, of various items to buy but maybe missed. Whatever at least it is seeing things. Day 2 it started with only 1 or 2 attempts to buy all day even though the shops did restock. By days 3 and 4 nothing was even showing up as an attempt to buy. I have copied and pasted zgate and prjchamelon to System 32 folder just incase it needed to revamp or whatever. Restarted my computer several times in those days. But today same issue. Nothing showing up as an attempt to buy. My lists are complete no incorrect spacing or missing lines, I can buy a junk item when I manually add to the list which it can attempt to buy + buy just fine. Is there some sort of time out feature or something with library files? Or is it really that I am having purely bad luck? Several days of not attempting to buy items from my list does not seem right.

Refresh shells are all okay, not frozen, plenty of np on hand. My settings have not changed from when I was buying items. Seems to be in a real slump of not even detecting anything from the lists.

Also if it means anything it does say,
    "1:48:25 PM: Inventory is being cleared on buy account, one moment...
    1:48:25 PM: Stealth Buyer Pro started."

Rarely does it ever finish that 3rd line portion of "Inventory Cleared" when I start the program.
    Would like to hear some feedback from other botters here...

I have not changed anything so please don't change anything with the library files. Zgate and pjr files should stay in the same folder as the program, they don't need to be in any system folders.

This could just be Neo being laggy? Not sure...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    315 times
    Time Online
    49d 2h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Zgate and chameleon I only put in System 32 because I read it was optional to add somewhere on the site here. Cannot remember the post. I will remove those two files from there. They are both still in the AB program folder though.

I have not touched the library files. that is still a separate VB file folder. But I do notice that when I click on that library file folder there is nothing in there. Is it a file that loads but you cannot see the physical files in it?

I will start the program again in an hour or two so it has a break in between uses but from what I have seen the pattern is that nothing will show up. I'm hoping it really is that I have been super unlucky with restock times lol.

Edit: Reread my files, I meant to say it is SysWOW64 not System 32. All Library files are in SysWOW64, I checked for each one.
    Last edited by Sci_Girl; 08-02-2016 at 08:46 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sci_Girl For This Useful Post:

j03 (08-02-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    178/0
    Mentioned
    744 times
    Time Online
    335d 1h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Sci_Girl View Post
    Zgate and chameleon I only put in System 32 because I read it was optional to add somewhere on the site here. Cannot remember the post. I will remove those two files from there. They are both still in the AB program folder though.

I have not touched the library files. that is still a separate VB file folder. But I do notice that when I click on that library file folder there is nothing in there. Is it a file that loads but you cannot see the physical files in it?

I will start the program again in an hour or two so it has a break in between uses but from what I have seen the pattern is that nothing will show up. I'm hoping it really is that I have been super unlucky with restock times lol.

Edit: Reread my files, I meant to say it is SysWOW64 not System 32. All Library files are in SysWOW64, I checked for each one.
    Prob. one of my posts XD (Shouldn't affect anything though, just take 126kb of extra space, which is nothing.)
    Those .ocx files should be in SysWOW64 (64-bit OS) and system32 (32-bit) and stay there even if you register them or they're "in use".
    Seems like it's just a case of bad luck
    PS: Even if it shows that 3rd line (Inventory cleared on buy account) it doesn't necessarily do it.
    Just got that line but didn't see the process_quickstock POST. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

"Date et dabitur vobis"
    「Let's fight 恐れはない」

"A quantum supercomputer calculating for a thousand years could not even approach the number of f��ks I do not give"

「君が望むモノは何?」

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    156/0
    Mentioned
    46 times
    Time Online
    19d 18h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    I done a couple of hours worth of autobuying with this yesterday and it was no bother, attempted 4 I believe, and got 2.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to iMastery For This Useful Post:

j03 (08-03-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1d 1h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I am VIP but I still can't run the program, what do I need to do?

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by sandypointbeach View Post
    I am VIP but I still can't run the program, what do I need to do?
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    115/0
    Mentioned
    68 times
    Time Online
    58d 5h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    @(you need an account to see links)
    Just a minor issue: when I load a list while the program is logging into accounts, it successfully loads the list but stops logging in.

It's not that big of a deal though, just letting you know so you can take a look whenever you got time

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    2d 10h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Hi, sorry if this is a stupid question but I've checked the guides and can't find a straight answer (and my programmer boyfriend is puzzled):

how exactly does one use a proxy with this program? Is it connected to the user agent? My guess is that by putting the user agent as firefox 4.0 (or similar) and then in my firefox browser enabling a proxy, it will then function as a proxy user agent?

Is there a guide for this as it is a little confusing. Sorry for noobness :/

You know what? It's your lucky day. Mama's feeling magnanimous today.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Quote Originally Posted by caerfai View Post
    Hi, sorry if this is a stupid question but I've checked the guides and can't find a straight answer (and my programmer boyfriend is puzzled):

how exactly does one use a proxy with this program? Is it connected to the user agent? My guess is that by putting the user agent as firefox 4.0 (or similar) and then in my firefox browser enabling a proxy, it will then function as a proxy user agent?

Is there a guide for this as it is a little confusing. Sorry for noobness :/
    it used to be able to input free proxy only but since free proxies are unstable and super risky in general could be why it's been removed.

Use a VPN program it's so so so so so much better security wise and stability of holding a solid connect to a different IP address host. most people here like 99% i assume maybe everyone probably use's VPN software. I love VPN software so much cheaper and almost unlimited IPs to connect too for $5 so worth it to stay hidden online in general.

Page 121 of 215 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131171 ... LastLast