DL/UL
    34/1
    Mentioned
    1,769 times
    Time Online
    644d 1h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 41m
    Our program can't seem to phone home to authorize you, @(you need an account to see links). It appears that something in your environment is preventing Stealth CORE from contacting our server. Please ensure that you don't have any anti-virus or firewall restrictions that prevent our program from connecting to the internet. Take a look at (you need an account to see links) for more information on how to run this program.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    11h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I couldn't figure out what was causing it that, but a system restart seems to have solved it.

When it doubt turn it off and on again. Thank you.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to therion11 For This Useful Post:

Bat (06-24-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    115/0
    Mentioned
    68 times
    Time Online
    58d 5h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    I've been using the Kad Feeder on two accounts and I've been having issues in one of them.

One works perfectly. It feeds, waits, feeds, waits... All great.

The other one feeds only once. It fetches the correct number of NPs when logging in but then I get this:
    [account X]: Kadoatie Feeder - (ITEM) bought for 845. Attempting to feed...
    [account X]: Pausing before feeding kadoatie...
    [account X]: Kadoatie Feeder - Successfully fed a kadoatie for NP! Speed: 07.96 second(s)
    [account X]: Kadoatie Feeder Error - Input string was not in a correct format.

Apparently it fails to get the item price (I didn't delete it) and just stops feeding, while the other account keeps going. I've tried manual login and using cookie browsers, happens in both.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 3h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I have a similar issue. The kad feeder program works, but after the first time it successfully feeds a kad, I get the error "Kadoatie Feeder Error - Input string was not in a correct format."

Restarting the program fixes it and I can then feed another kad, but it stops working after each successful feeding. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by virtuous View Post
    I have a similar issue. The kad feeder program works, but after the first time it successfully feeds a kad, I get the error "Kadoatie Feeder Error - Input string was not in a correct format."

Restarting the program fixes it and I can then feed another kad, but it stops working after each successful feeding. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?
    @(you need an account to see links)

So this seems to happen only on certain accounts for some reason. Maybe you have a different layout on certain pages... I need to look into this as well. I may reach out via PM's for some help.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    11h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Bat View Post
    Our program can't seem to phone home to authorize you, @(you need an account to see links). It appears that something in your environment is preventing Stealth CORE from contacting our server. Please ensure that you don't have any anti-virus or firewall restrictions that prevent our program from connecting to the internet. Take a look at (you need an account to see links) for more information on how to run this program.

Alright, I am still having issues and have done some troubleshooting.

It appears that firefox (what I always use) is preventing something with the authorisation. Previously it would just hang, without providing any information but through trial and error I discovered it was my browser that was blocking it, as once I opened it up after a restart it opened a few pages with the url of (you need an account to see links). I believe this to be a separate function of my browser as once they were closed I was able to restore my previous tabs.

Attached is a screenshot of an error message I received on subsequent opens. Is there a potential fix for this? It's quite irritating that my browser specifically is clashing with it, and it doesn't seem like this is a common problem while reading back through the thread.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by therion11 View Post
    Alright, I am still having issues and have done some troubleshooting.

It appears that firefox (what I always use) is preventing something with the authorisation. Previously it would just hang, without providing any information but through trial and error I discovered it was my browser that was blocking it, as once I opened it up after a restart it opened a few pages with the url of (you need an account to see links). I believe this to be a separate function of my browser as once they were closed I was able to restore my previous tabs.

Attached is a screenshot of an error message I received on subsequent opens. Is there a potential fix for this? It's quite irritating that my browser specifically is clashing with it, and it doesn't seem like this is a common problem while reading back through the thread.
    You should be able to click OK and continue using the program normally.

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 3h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Any luck figuring out the Kad feeder issue? I tried removing my userlookup layout, in case that was causing layout issues, but didn't have any effect. Bottom line is that it works, it'd just be nice to be able to let it run for a longer period of time if it didn't error out every time it fed. Thanks for any help/suggestions!

By the way, my settings are refresh delay: 1200-1600
    Maximum price: 300000
    Minutes to wait: 0
    Pause before feeding (checked): 800-1200
    Stop bot after how many feeds?: 10
    unchecked save successful feeds to screenshot folder

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    56 times
    Time Online
    13d 5h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    If you list the proxies/ports in the accounts.txt file, do you also have to check "Proxy?" and enter the proxy there? I just want to be super sure that the account is only being accessed by the specific proxy I set, sorry if it's redundant xD;

~ lyla the bard ~
    in all things, be kind

^-- me looking at the Neo Trades boards on clraik

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellz View Post
    If you list the proxies/ports in the accounts.txt file, do you also have to check "Proxy?" and enter the proxy there? I just want to be super sure that the account is only being accessed by the specific proxy I set, sorry if it's redundant xD;
    The checkbox is for the cookie login. If you add the proxies/ports with your accounts, then the program automatically knows to use the proxy you provided.

------------------------
    ------------------------

Page 168 of 299 FirstFirst ... 68118158166167168169170178218268 ... LastLast