DL/UL
    169/0
    Mentioned
    141 times
    Time Online
    24d 1h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Joe, I think the program is not stopping.
    I mean, I put 762 games in the program, and you know, there are some scores that don't send or something, but when I check there are already 762.
    It just keeps sending scores...

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    82 times
    Time Online
    27d 5h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Joe View Post
    That's strange. Are you sure you are logging into the program? (does it show your rank and everything?)

It says Status: Logged in XXXXXXXX when I do an individual login.

Then I add my schedules as I was doing yesterday and start the program. When I did a list log in, my other shells would grab data and start sending just fine, but it just wont grab the data for my main. It tries every couple seconds, and I shut it down before it tries too many times. It seems like a problem with my account or something. like maybe Im flagged? :/ I played/sent a legit game or two just fine, but for some reason its the only account the program just wont grab data for.

It started having this issue last night, trying to grab data on my main every few seconds for hours, so if TNT is registering these hits, my main is so screwed.

Quote Originally Posted by nonedoe View Post
    I got this earlier due to my AV/FW. When I shut it down the sender worked properly again. Might be worth a shot?

I dont know what AV/FW is But Ive tried restarting my computer and running nothing but the sender and it only doesnt work with that one account.
    Last edited by Compulsiv; 06-04-2014 at 11:29 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    19h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Uninstalled and reinstalled .net framework, deleted stealth from my computer then redownloaded into a file. Still getting the same error when I try to log in

I used the YYB score sender I think it was last year(?) and that worked completely fine, I'm not sure why I'm having a problem with this bout ready to give up

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Kad View Post
    Joe, I think the program is not stopping.
    I mean, I put 762 games in the program, and you know, there are some scores that don't send or something, but when I check there are already 762.
    It just keeps sending scores...
    When it gets error code 17, sometimes this actually sends, rarely. So the program will think it didn't and not count it. It will send an extra 3-10 scores, this is completely fine and normal. Not like it's sending 100+ extra scores...

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Fjord View Post
    Uninstalled and reinstalled .net framework, deleted stealth from my computer then redownloaded into a file. Still getting the same error when I try to log in

I used the YYB score sender I think it was last year(?) and that worked completely fine, I'm not sure why I'm having a problem with this bout ready to give up
    PM me with your TeamViewer info and I will try to debug for you. If you don't have teamviewer, just download from Google.

---------- Post added at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Compulsiv View Post
    I dont know what AV/FW is But Ive tried restarting my computer and running nothing but the sender and it only doesnt work with that one account.
    Antivirus / Firewall, make sure none of that is stopping the program... could be doing it for just the first account (main?)

ALSO, change your password to something more basic as I've heard people were having trouble with special characters in their PW.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

5. The Following User Says Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Kad (06-04-2014)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    169/0
    Mentioned
    141 times
    Time Online
    24d 1h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Thank you, you should also add minimize to tray too xD

:c

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    6d 2h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    I got "Failed to send score: () Error trying to grab game data
    Then it froze and closed and I got the "Altador Cup Sender has stopped working" error from my computer

If there's an error grabbing game data is that from my neo account?
    BTS → 봄날 SPRING DAY ♫
    morning will come again
    no darkness, no season is eternal

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Just assisted @(you need an account to see links) in getting it to work.

Issue: Crashes whenever program started with schedules setup

Solution: Change regional time format to English (United States)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    82 times
    Time Online
    27d 5h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    Antivirus / Firewall, make sure none of that is stopping the program... could be doing it for just the first account (main?)

ALSO, change your password to something more basic as I've heard people were having trouble with special characters in their PW.

I'm using the exact same settings today as I was yesterday I didnt change any firewall stuff, and I think the only thing we really have here is microsoft security essentials. The security is pretty basic. Its never blocked any of the programs here before, and I cant turn it off because it needs admin permission or something.

No special characters in my PW

Edit: disabled everything I could, still wont grab any data.

Changed my password and that didnt help either.

2:13:34 PM[username]: Yooyuball - Rank: | Wins: | Goals Scored:
    2:13:36 PM[username]: Yooyuball - Failed to send score (10310) Error trying to grab game data.
    2:13:37 PM[username]: Yooyuball - Rank: | Wins: | Goals Scored:
    2:13:39 PM[username]: Yooyuball - Failed to send score (10011) Error trying to grab game data.
    2:13:40 PM[username]: Yooyuball - Rank: | Wins: | Goals Scored:
    2:13:42 PM[username]: Yooyuball - Failed to send score (10410) Error trying to grab game data.

just does this over and over... for hours last night. Does TNT see these attempts? How screwed am I?
    Last edited by Compulsiv; 06-04-2014 at 03:18 PM.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Compulsiv View Post
    I'm using the exact same settings today as I was yesterday I didnt change any firewall stuff, and I think the only thing we really have here is microsoft security essentials. The security is pretty basic. Its never blocked any of the programs here before, and I cant turn it off because it needs admin permission or something.

No special characters in my PW

Edit: disabled everything I could, still wont grab any data.

Changed my password and that didnt help either.

2:13:34 PM[username]: Yooyuball - Rank: | Wins: | Goals Scored:
    2:13:36 PM[username]: Yooyuball - Failed to send score (10310) Error trying to grab game data.
    2:13:37 PM[username]: Yooyuball - Rank: | Wins: | Goals Scored:
    2:13:39 PM[username]: Yooyuball - Failed to send score (10011) Error trying to grab game data.
    2:13:40 PM[username]: Yooyuball - Rank: | Wins: | Goals Scored:
    2:13:42 PM[username]: Yooyuball - Failed to send score (10410) Error trying to grab game data.

just does this over and over... for hours last night. Does TNT see these attempts? How screwed am I?
    There's no data from your account in the log, so you're not actually logging in or getting a proper connection. TNT isn't seeing anything. I make sure this program is on top of everything and always safe.

Honestly, this is either a password issue (change to just letters + numbers) or an antivirus/firewall is blocking the program from connecting.
    @(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    ------------------------

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by marlarue View Post
    Went to reload since it was giving me error 17, and keep getting this on my login again. all the info is correct, and i even redownloaded after clearing out everything from before. I click login, then after it updates the score encryption, it gives me this and then freezes.

(login button text replaced by text "")

my internet connection is fine only a few sites are slow (this, and one other forums page that is pretty busy atm)---all other pages and games are working at normal speeds.
    Hey, try again in a couple minutes if possible. This is an issue with the website at the moment and it should be cleared up soon.
    Last edited by j03; 06-04-2014 at 09:18 PM.

------------------------
    ------------------------

12. The Following User Says Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

SnoLeopard (06-04-2014)

Page 15 of 278 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast