Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: TNT members that deal with frozen accounts?

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    112/0
    Mentioned
    125 times
    Time Online
    100d 9h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    Honestly, I feel like people from Neopets support just need to get laid. seriously.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Neal Caffrey For This Useful Post:

trashylilcheater (03-28-2020)

Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    36d 13h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    So, I had my original account frozen over a decade ago and decided to attempt to get it back since support have been pretty helpful recently. Alice replied to my ticket saying that the only reason for my freezing they had recorded was that I "ignored too many warnings" and because of that, they won't be able to unfreeze my account. I even mentioned the reasons for the warnings in my original ticket. Do you think there's any possibility of getting it back, or is it a lost cause?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    63/0
    Mentioned
    54 times
    Time Online
    14d 6h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by dustyc View Post
    So, I had my original account frozen over a decade ago and decided to attempt to get it back since support have been pretty helpful recently. Alice replied to my ticket saying that the only reason for my freezing they had recorded was that I "ignored too many warnings" and because of that, they won't be able to unfreeze my account. I even mentioned the reasons for the warnings in my original ticket. Do you think there's any possibility of getting it back, or is it a lost cause?
    Depends on what the warnings were. If it was for something like using bad words or harassment on the neoboards/neo mail you could probably just say you're a grown adult now and you're sorry for your behavior when you were a crazy 13-year-old (depending on your age).

Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    36d 13h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    Quote Originally Posted by Pachirisu View Post
    Depends on what the warnings were. If it was for something like using bad words or harassment on the neoboards/neo mail you could probably just say you're a grown adult now and you're sorry for your behavior when you were a crazy 13-year-old (depending on your age).
    Yeah, it was something along the lines of that. I was basically using words neo didn't like when I was about that age. No harassment or anything too horrendous, I would even do my best to censor words. I didn't specifically say sorry in the ticket I sent, but do you really think that would work?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    63/0
    Mentioned
    54 times
    Time Online
    14d 6h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Yeah, it was something along the lines of that. I was basically using words neo didn't like when I was about that age. No harassment or anything too horrendous, I would even do my best to censor words. I didn't specifically say sorry in the ticket I sent, but do you really think that would work?
    It's worth a shot for sure. Apologize, say you've matured and all that good stuff.
    Edit: Oh and best of luck with the process! Hopefully, you can get the account back

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Pachirisu For This Useful Post:

dustyc (01-10-2020)

Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    36d 13h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    Quote Originally Posted by Pachirisu View Post
    It's worth a shot for sure. Apologize, say you've matured and all that good stuff.
    Edit: Oh and best of luck with the process! Hopefully, you can get the account back
    I'll wait a few months before trying again, I'll make sure to apologize and all this time! Thank you!

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    3d 3h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    4d 19h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    You might catch them on a good day if you keep trying. I really hope you get your account back eventually!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Stocking For This Useful Post:

dustyc (01-10-2020)