Mentioned
    99 times
    Time Online
    12d 17h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    52m

End of Altador Cup Pizza Party!

Altador Cup XVIII is OVER!

The Altador Cup has finally concluded and $(you need an account to see links) and I thought it would be super fun to have another site-wide party to celebrate! While we await to see if a tie breaker is in order or they release the winner results, let's celebrate together, another successful summer of the AC!

Did you play legit this year? Did you use the AC Score Sender? What rank did you accomplish?

While we discuss, let's eat some yummy food! Whether your pizza is doused with extra cheese, graced with pineapple, sizzling with bacon, draped with veggies, uses chicken instead of gluten, is comprised of cookie and covered with ice cream, or anything else that might fit the category, we'd love to see it! Share your pics (with your username and date written on something in the photo) and join the fun!

To everyone: please remember to be kind to everyone, no matter how they played the game, what their favorite team is, etc. This is not a place to gloat or be demeaning.

Team cK: please remember the first rule of the fight club.

Now let's celebrate! Show me your pizza creations! Show me where you order your pizza!

And something new, fun, and completely optional... DRAW ME A PIZZA! If you draw a pizza, all you need to do is include your Clraik UN and Altador Cup XVIII. I wanna see all the arts! Make it fun, it doesn't just have to have to be only a pizza, but pizza should be the main focus. It can be digital art, hand drawing, or any other form of art you can think of! This is a celebration of pizza and the Altador Cup completion.

Party Ends July 7, 2023!

Since AC Results were finally announced, I am extending the Pizza Party until July 9th. We can celebrate all weekend!!!
    Last edited by Rebel_Minx; 07-07-2023 at 11:41 AM.

Huge shoutout to (you need an account to see links) for my amazing Custom UB!

Huge shout out to (you need an account to see links)for my amazing Thirteen siggie graphic!

Rebel the Otter and her little friend, Jinxy the teddy bear, was drawn by (you need an account to see links)! Thank you so much for this perfect vision of my emo otter!

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Rebel_Minx For This Useful Post:

Cat Purrson (07-02-2023),chii3d (07-02-2023),Chilljoy (07-02-2023),DarkSkies (07-02-2023),Delibird (07-02-2023),Excalibur (07-02-2023),Hollow (07-02-2023),Ice (07-02-2023),LibraryFaerie (07-02-2023),Meepit (07-02-2023),Neal Caffrey (07-03-2023),Pidgey (07-02-2023),Shawn (07-02-2023),Teakwood (07-02-2023),TimeLord (07-02-2023),Uma (07-02-2023)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    420 times
    Time Online
    84d 21h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Omg what a nice way to celebrate the closing of the event (aaanddd perfect excuse for me to get a pizza haha).

Besides the tedious grinding and keeping tabs on score advances I know AC would have never been enjoyable/possible for me without ck 💜

Thanks to the staff for the amazing programs and help, to every ck fellow that helped with tips, advices, programs, cheering up, talking, this was a roller coaster of emotions.

Another event wrapped up

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

Lyrichord (07-02-2023),Rebel_Minx (07-02-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    63/0
    Mentioned
    336 times
    Time Online
    163d 13h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 47m
    My husband just bought a small pizza last night so I'm not sure when we'll be getting another one but what a fun idea!!!

I'm trying to lose weight... currently down 21 lbs. So I'll live through everyone who posts.

And maybe even decide to just splurge on some calories x).

I managed to hit Triple All Stars thanks to the SS.

What a great year!!! I love all the increased activity around this time!!!

Edit:

I just got my last popsicle!!!!!

Geo
    Hatched 11/14/2020

Huge thanks to (you need an account to see links)
    For the Customized Adoptable of Geo.

My gorgeous avatar was created by thee incredible
    ♡ Lyrichord ♡

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pidgey For This Useful Post:

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    99 times
    Time Online
    12d 17h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    52m
    Quote Originally Posted by Pigeon View Post
    My husband just bought a small pizza last night so I'm not sure when we'll be getting another one but what a fun idea!!!

I'm trying to lose weight... currently down 21 lbs. So I'll live through everyone who posts.

And maybe even decide to just splurge on some calories x).

I managed to hit Triple All Stars thanks to the SS.

What a great year!!! I love all the increased activity around this time!!!

Edit:

I just got my last popsicle!!!!!
    Congrats on your last popsicle! Welcome to the club! And you can always do an art piece with pizza as the main event! Congrats on your weight loss as well! That is amazing!!!!

I also got to Triple All Star on my main account, I played the first week legit and the rest using the AC SS!
    Last edited by Rebel_Minx; 07-02-2023 at 12:47 PM.

Huge shout out to (you need an account to see links)for my amazing Thirteen siggie graphic!

Rebel the Otter and her little friend, Jinxy the teddy bear, was drawn by (you need an account to see links)! Thank you so much for this perfect vision of my emo otter!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Rebel_Minx For This Useful Post:

Pidgey (07-02-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    92/0
    Mentioned
    712 times
    Time Online
    83d 20h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    Oh bet, another pizza party? I’ll probably get pizza tomorrow on my day off 👀

(you need an account to see links)

Art Credits:
    issa poot/bffs/be evil by my bb (you need an account to see links)
    custom popsicle userbar: (you need an account to see links)
    custom cinnamoroll ub: (you need an account to see links)
    cinna ryu sprite: (you need an account to see links)
    custom SDV pfp: (you need an account to see links)

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cinnamoroll For This Useful Post:

Cat Purrson (07-02-2023),Lyrichord (07-02-2023),Rebel_Minx (07-02-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/0
    Mentioned
    148 times
    Time Online
    85d 15h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    38m
    Oooh, I'm not sure if I can do another pizza as I'm trying to refrain from the calories, but maybe I could draw my dream pizza and post it! That sounds like fun!
    Your pizza events are the cutest, @(you need an account to see links)

This Altador cup with the clraik fam was a blast, and I hope everyone enjoyed it as much as I did. Very thankful to our community, moderators, and teammates during this grind. Onward to the prizes now!!!!!
    ♥  slowpoke  ♥

♥  thanks, Zenitsu! for the art + graphics! ilysm! ♥
    ♥  thanks, Woohoo for the avatar!! ♥
    ♥  thanks, Lyrichord for the profile picture! ♥
    ♥  thanks, Charmander for the custom Ryu + userbar! ♥

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Slowpoke For This Useful Post:

Lyrichord (07-02-2023),Rebel_Minx (07-02-2023),Zenitsu (07-02-2023)

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shawn For This Useful Post:

Pronouns
    She/Her, Goddess
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    139/0
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    5d 8h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I am excited and depressed at the same time, lol, depressed because I was so close to Quadruple all star and only needed like 300 points. but excited that I made triple allstar on all my CK accounts and my main! So Happy

Yo...got any veggie pizza?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to wonderrabbit For This Useful Post:

Rebel_Minx (07-02-2023)

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    99 times
    Time Online
    12d 17h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    52m
    @(you need an account to see links) - I am here for you!
    @(you need an account to see links) - I would love to see some pizza art! I am gonna draw something as well!
    @(you need an account to see links) - Days off are perfect for pizza!!!
    @(you need an account to see links) - If you make it, we got it! Hehehe. I am eating an all meat pizza, but adding jalapenos to it! Yummm! And extra moz cheese!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rebel_Minx For This Useful Post:

Shawn (07-02-2023),Slowpoke (07-02-2023)

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    99 times
    Time Online
    12d 17h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    52m
    Here is a quick art piece by me, using the medium of Markers. I don't do too well with markers lol. But it is fun to draw with them!

A pepperoni, bacon, and green pepper pizza! One of my favorites!
    (you need an account to see links)

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rebel_Minx For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (07-02-2023),Lyrichord (07-02-2023),TimeLord (07-02-2023)