Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how fast do u think a brand new baby account can grow?

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    8h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

how fast do u think a brand new baby account can grow?

I love starting over with nothing in video games and I wanted to do it for Neopets now

The side is under 10 days old and I just hit 100k today with casual restocking.

It got me wondering how fast I could build up my NP tho?

So far I am doing:
    dailies (wheels, Buried Treasure, Snowager - multiple times a day)
    restocking ETS ≤ r79s
    battlegrounds
    converted games ((if u know a way I can do the flash games while using TOR browser(or a similar anon method) without increasing my chances of getting caught HMU))
    grabbing daily Igloo sale items

SO 1) Is there anything else you can think of that I could be doing?

Pls do NOT recommend methods like buying the NP while I am totally down to do other cheaty methods y'all might suggest - I don't wanna just pay to win.

2) WHAT should be my goal? 1mil .... 10 mil... or just seeing where I get after 3 Months when all item rarities become visible?

IDK this is just for fun but i'm curious what y'all think!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to candyjackalteeth For This Useful Post:

Cookie Tray (07-28-2022)

Pronouns
    He / Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    232 times
    Time Online
    65d 16h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    You didn't list it but I'm sure you do it – make sure you're doing Trudy's Surprise for free NPs too.
    I'm also not sure if "battlegrounds" is battledome, but getting a BD pet and daily farming for codestones in the BD can be a good NP-earner too.

I honestly wouldn't bother playing flash games, such a waste of time for a max of 1k NPs each.

If you wanna try, the meridell rubbish dump does stock some expensive items too, though I'm not sure if picking good items is limited by account age.

Of course, a first milestone for everyone would be their first million!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Shawn For This Useful Post:

candyjackalteeth (07-29-2022)

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    24d 22h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    I think you're doing everything you should be doing.

Do dailies (including Battledome for codestones and Trudy's surprise) and play games to build up the initial NP you need to start restocking. Once you have sufficient NP, you can probably stop playing games. Dailies and restocking/reinvesting profit should be enough to keep you going.

I agree with @(you need an account to see links) - one million NP is a great first milestone for everyone. Though considering you've made 100k in such a short time, Ultimate Riches (10 million NP) would be a solid milestone too.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dark_dragonz For This Useful Post:

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    233 times
    Time Online
    95d 19h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 5m
    Don't forget dailies like Faerie Caverns, Wise Old King, Grumpy Old King, Lunar Temple, and Symol's Hole. There's a small chance that they give out very rare and expensive items. Also do Pick Your Own - some berries can fend you a few tons of nps.

You can look into Neoquesting too. Bat has an awesome script for NeoQuest II: (you need an account to see links) -because these games use page refresh a lot you get a lot of RE's, and newer accounts are more RE prone anyway. You might get some good items out of it. Also, some of the items given out as a prize for the Insane level can give you nice bucks too. You can let this script play while you're not around - just make sure you do not do other things on Neopets while it is running!

Ummie and Vape made by the awesome GWN

my own special userbar made by Lyrichord
    and the awesomest ryus made by GWN, Infected & Lyrichord

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Erik. For This Useful Post:

candyjackalteeth (07-29-2022),Cinnamoroll (07-28-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    190 times
    Time Online
    85d 10h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 34m
    I thought this thread was about babies at first when I saw it in the recent posts, and I wasn't very interested.

I think the big one you're missing is Food Club! Maybe start with nsheng beginner or another conservative better when you hit 100K? Although you can lose a lot of money (we've NOT been on a roll this week, for one), overall you should see your savings exponentially multiply. I think it may be the fastest way to 1 mil...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Aero For This Useful Post:

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 22h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    You could always try sniping things from auctions/shops. Maybe a shop mispriced codestones or paintbrushes, something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Aero View Post
    I thought this thread was about babies at first when I saw it in the recent posts, and I wasn't very interested.

I think the big one you're missing is Food Club! Maybe start with nsheng beginner or another conservative better when you hit 100K? Although you can lose a lot of money (we've NOT been on a roll this week, for one), overall you should see your savings exponentially multiply. I think it may be the fastest way to 1 mil...
    I thought your account had to be a certain age (OLD) to participate in food club.
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

12. The Following User Says Thank You to I_royalty_I For This Useful Post:

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    190 times
    Time Online
    85d 10h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 34m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    You could always try sniping things from auctions/shops. Maybe a shop mispriced codestones or paintbrushes, something like that.

I thought your account had to be a certain age (OLD) to participate in food club.
    I don't think your account has to be a certain age, but under 1 year you would be betting (and earning) very little nps?

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aero For This Useful Post:

candyjackalteeth (07-29-2022),I_royalty_I (07-28-2022)

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Very fast. As others suggested, there are a bunch of dailies/site games and features you can do on top of everything you listed. @(you need an account to see links)

Food Club won't really be worth it in the beginning but every little bit counts. That's the mentality you want playing Neo while trying to get rich quickly... Your maximum bet (same goes for Grarrl Keno) is your account age in days * 2? Plus like 500 NP or something.

Go for everything that will net you items in return, like Dice-A-Roo every day should get you a bunch of free items from the Green/Yellow/Silver dice.

Money Tree or Rubbish Dump (can only get 10 items maximum collectively from either), and I think Rubbish Dump right now would be better considering the rare items you can grab but there's a bunch of competition, which is why I stick with the Money Tree. The items are cheap, but over time they all add up to a decent chunk.

You could raid the high score tables for free daily NP when the trophy script is ran (this is a very underrated strategy), like 10-20 tables if you're newbie, but not all at once... Gold = 750 NP, Silver/Bronze is less... every day. I used to make 50K+ each day for free being in a bunch of the high scores.

I dunno about today, but being on a bunch of high score lists would bring a bunch of traffic to your profile. You could utilize this traffic with big shop banners, directing people to your shop to sell your junk quicker, even overpriced items sell!

Just scratching the surface with these tips.

---

Also if you plan on cheating, then consider using MAJIN Score Sender, which does not require Flash to run and can do everything under a proxy.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

candyjackalteeth (07-29-2022),DrSloth (07-28-2022),Erik. (07-28-2022)

*hair toss*
    Pronouns
    She/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    58/0
    Mentioned
    402 times
    Time Online
    82d 2h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    47m
    Oooh, agree with all the methods here. Y'all have some great ideas! I like Joe's point about being on the HSTs - part of that could be posting on the forums about different games and such, just getting your name out there and making friends who may buy stuff from your shop or give you items for your Gallery.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Flordibel For This Useful Post:

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    3d 8h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Quote Originally Posted by candyjackalteeth View Post
    I love starting over with nothing in video games and I wanted to do it for Neopets now

The side is under 10 days old and I just hit 100k today with casual restocking.

It got me wondering how fast I could build up my NP tho?

So far I am doing:
    dailies (wheels, Buried Treasure, Snowager - multiple times a day)
    restocking ETS ≤ r79s
    battlegrounds
    converted games ((if u know a way I can do the flash games while using TOR browser(or a similar anon method) without increasing my chances of getting caught HMU))
    grabbing daily Igloo sale items

SO 1) Is there anything else you can think of that I could be doing?

Pls do NOT recommend methods like buying the NP while I am totally down to do other cheaty methods y'all might suggest - I don't wanna just pay to win.

2) WHAT should be my goal? 1mil .... 10 mil... or just seeing where I get after 3 Months when all item rarities become visible?

IDK this is just for fun but i'm curious what y'all think!
    You should check out Pale Moon browser, there's an easy method to get flash working on it and it's got very easy anon capabilities via proxy or VPN or plug-ins. I recommend it if you wanna use flash player. ^^ And Safari browser for Shockwave.

I seriously wanna make a ck official contest for newbie account building. Ppl would have 1 month to build up the most well rounded acc they can. I'd judge it based on Nps accumulated, avatars, stamps, neodeck, site themes, trophies, Pets, gallery, etc.
    I'd ask contestants to submit screenshots of their np / np item caches and their top 10 hardest to obtain avatars, as well as their collections on their UL and maybe trophy section too. Do I PM a staff member about starting a contest or do I just do it?
    (⊃•́•̀)⊃⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼
    i'm literally dead inside

20. The Following User Says Thank You to DrillyGang For This Useful Post: