Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anal Probe: Alians?! Or just human fantasy?!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    415 times
    Time Online
    30d 7h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Unlikely that an alien life form would care enough about our minuscule lives to not kill us during anal probing.

I favor the theory that they'd come after our natural resources, rather than our "advanced" lifestyle.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    50/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    104d 6h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    No idea how anal probing came up, but whatever . Anyways, I believe 100% that there are no intelligent beings outside of our planet. The whole idea is completely preposterous in my opinion. What are the chances of such things evolving and having their sole purpose to abduct humans, probe their anus', and eat their brains? Like it has no scientific proof whatsoever, just a bunch of pictures/videos of photoshopping/movie editing stuff that looks like alien spacecraft into pictures. No one has ever found concrete evidence that they exist, because every time someone claims to have found something, it always turns out to be a part of an airplane, satellite, etc. -end rant- no hatred on people who do believe though

Edit: I do believe there can be life on other planets out there, but single cellular organisms, nothing complex enough to think, yet alone probe my anus XD

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    11h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by learningtoneopet1 View Post
    No idea how anal probing came up, but whatever . Anyways, I believe 100% that there are no intelligent beings outside of our planet. The whole idea is completely preposterous in my opinion. What are the chances of such things evolving and having their sole purpose to abduct humans, probe their anus', and eat their brains? Like it has no scientific proof whatsoever, just a bunch of pictures/videos of photoshopping/movie editing stuff that looks like alien spacecraft into pictures. No one has ever found concrete evidence that they exist, because every time someone claims to have found something, it always turns out to be a part of an airplane, satellite, etc. -end rant- no hatred on people who do believe though

Edit: I do believe there can be life on other planets out there, but single cellular organisms, nothing complex enough to think, yet alone probe my anus XD
    Even if you have the odds of creating life on a planet 1 in a billion there would still be billions of planets with life in them. After time, and the universe has been around for quite a while, I'd say there is a good chance many of those life forms have become intelligent. The universe is huge.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Quote Originally Posted by brookfang View Post
    Even if you have the odds of creating life on a planet 1 in a billion there would still be billions of planets with life in them. After time, and the universe has been around for quite a while, I'd say there is a good chance many of those life forms have become intelligent. The universe is huge.
    Think the universe to our scientist estimate is 14b years old with infinite other galaxies filled with billions of star systems like our milky way it would seem impossible for only our planet to spawn intelligent life multiple times only on this one planet.

No offence to religion but for there to have been "god" to create life on this planet what planet did "god" spawn on to be able to master the tech level to come to our planet just to make life here? So we would indeed be the second known planet to have life in that case the first planet would be unknown to us for now with "gods" race on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    20 times
    Time Online
    1d 16h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    This title is too good xD