DL/UL
    81/0
    Mentioned
    191 times
    Time Online
    45d 20h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    I had mine done with a piercing gun and they turned out awful. I have such horrible scars from it.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    416 times
    Time Online
    50d 2h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    Just got my tongue pierced and honestly my piercer was absolutely amazing.
    He has like 20+ years of experience and he did it perfectly and v quickly without pain

Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    8h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Piercings are hot

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    11h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I want to get one of those sexy ear piercings (Like the one Shane Botwin has from Weeds) but pain is 2spoky. Seriously, I would cry.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    52 times
    Time Online
    40d 9h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    I have 7 piercings and I haven't keeled over and died yet! Just make sure you have a good piercer.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    22/0
    Mentioned
    133 times
    Time Online
    19d 22h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    I have 3 lob & and a cartilage piercing on my left ear. 3 lob, a cartilage & my tragus piercing on my right ear. I've had my nose pierced and my lip pierced but both of those are closed up. Everything was done by a needles except the lob and cartilage ones. My cartilage ones were done when I was 16 and stupid and was done by a gun so they are fucked up. My lip closed because I was also stupid and kept switching the jewelry from a stud to fishing line ( fishing line is clear so work couldn't say anything about it ) and it got infected from that. My nose one closed because I was having a bad dream and I also had a fish line in it and somehow picked it off my nose thinking something was on me so I lost it and I didn't have anymore and I had to work that night so it closed up because I was a chicken shit to put that weird squiggly ring back on. I do want to get my nose pierced again though.

Infamous Joe is you.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    11h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Strigine View Post
    I have 7 piercings and I haven't keeled over and died yet! Just make sure you have a good piercer.
    I don't think you understand the extent of my little girlishness. To put it into perspective: I have a fear of needles as well as bees, wasps, the dark, telephones, open water, and mice.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    52 times
    Time Online
    40d 9h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Quote Originally Posted by brookfang View Post
    I don't think you understand the extent of my little girlishness. To put it into perspective: I have a fear of needles as well as bees, wasps, the dark, telephones, open water, and mice.
    I am afraid of a lot of those things as well. What I have learned very recently is mind over matter. I am SO scared before a needle or a piercing and don't get me STARTED on how scared I am before a rollercoaster, but I try thinking about other stuff when it's going on. Waiting is literally the worst thing. I have my tongue, septum, tongue webbing my bridge my ears and my belly pierced. I was so scared before. But really I was thinking about completely other things. And once it's done thats it. It's like 1 second. I can't even really remember how they all felt. Also with the rollercoatsers, recently I went to both Disney Lands and Universal Studios in CA and FL and I went on EVERY SINGLE RIDE. I was shit scared but I preoccupied my mind by posing for the photo every time.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    11h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Mind over matter is difficult when there's a METAL SPIKE ABOUT TO RIP IT'S WAY INTO YOUR EAR. But maybe that's just me being too weak to focus when there's a METAL SPIKE ABOUT TO STAB ME IN THE EAR.