15/0
    Mentioned
    195 times
    Time Online
    76d 1h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Quote Originally Posted by Crobeus View Post
    What do you mean by crashes? Normal login or VIP login? If the main window doesn't show up after logging in, running as admin usually fixes it.

Unrelated note, I got an email back from Kaspersky about the false positive and it's been cleared in their DB. I can't do much about the other AVs aside from stopping dotfuscator from running after each build (which is what is causing the false positives).
    Running as administrator fixed it, but I can't seem to get the coli part running, nothing happens when I try

userbar: Charmander

Roland SP-55 by: Honeycomb
    My contributions:
    (you need an account to see links)
    by: hearts
    Ryu art by dankRUSE

Chegg

by: Rattata

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    9d 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahsoka View Post
    Running as administrator fixed it, but I can't seem to get the coli part running, nothing happens when I try
    Should just need to replace a few image files now. The 2 main ones FRBSharp looks for are:

coli_link.bmp: searches for and clicks the link to the coli on the left side nav bar
    coliseum.bmp: this is the image it looks for to detect whether or not you're on the coli page. if not found, it'll try to click coli_link again

It also assumes you're using chrome, next update will probably include firefox support.

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    195 times
    Time Online
    76d 1h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Should just need to replace a few image files now. The 2 main ones FRBSharp looks for are:

coli_link.bmp: searches for and clicks the link to the coli on the left side nav bar
    coliseum.bmp: this is the image it looks for to detect whether or not you're on the coli page. if not found, it'll try to click coli_link again

It also assumes you're using chrome, next update will probably include firefox support.
    What do I do to replace them? Reinstall and put the files back in?

Also I am using chrome if that helps

userbar: Charmander

Roland SP-55 by: Honeycomb
    My contributions:
    by: hearts
    Ryu art by dankRUSE

Chegg

by: Rattata

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    9d 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahsoka View Post
    What do I do to replace them? Reinstall and put the files back in?

Also I am using chrome if that helps
    No, just take a screenshot of the same ui element you'll be replacing and crop it to about the same size.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    9d 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    I've noticed FRBSharp freezing up sometimes on a separate laptop I use for testing, seems to be a combination of chrome's fullscreen mode and the FR maintenance window. Next update has Firefox support added (untested) and I'll be reviewing the code for maint windows and refreshing. Mass auction posting has done well in tests, not sure when I'll implement it.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    2d 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I tried running it on a brand new laptop, Win 10, Chrome, etc., and every time it gets to the screen with the venues overview, it restarts and goes back to the main coli page. Sometimes it makes it to the venue and then restarts and also returns to the main coli page. Is that an issue with it not finding the image? With my old pc, if it didn't find the image, it stayed on that page and just kept trying.
    Also, which software do you recommend for screen cap / cropping? Some of the ones I've tried resize the image, making it unusable.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    2d 14h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Had the same problem, you might need to replace the coliseum header (coli.bmp). As for software, basic Scroll Lock + Paint is good enough I'd imagine. Some UI elements have to be pixel-perfect (because of surrounding elements eg. monster's [ ? ] bar and how it has to be isolated because surrounding elements are different venue backgrounds), but some don't (like the coliseum header or abilities button in combat).

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    9d 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by DracaAstarte View Post
    Also, which software do you recommend for screen cap / cropping? Some of the ones I've tried resize the image, making it unusable.
    Screenshot button on your keyboard and MSpaint are what I use, no special software needed.

Screenshot -> ctrl+v in paint -> select the region to crop with select tool -> crop -> save as bmp

The laptop I use has a smaller screen than my desktop so to get it to run I have to put chrome in fullscreen with win+F11 then tab out to start the coli.
    Last edited by Crobeus; 10-01-2017 at 01:22 PM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Crobeus For This Useful Post:

Synth Salazzle (10-01-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    27m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Heyo! Just thought I'd help test this out and provide some feedback. I've been working with the coli function since that's what most people have issues with, and I've got it mostly working by taking all my own screenshots of the various parts needed. However I don't know what the reason is but all my graphics in the coli are subtly different, and this makes a huge problem for one specific thing. coli_monsterbar. In my version of the coli, there are 4 different graphics for this very thing, which means the program can't possibly use one graphic to cover them all. (there's one for the foreground, middleground, and background mob, as well as a separate one for bosses.) I managed, through intense photoshopping skillz, to work an image down to 15 pixels shared by 3 of the images, that works with everything except the boss monsterbar. Unfortunately, it's also on the far right edge of the bar and shorter monsters also glitch out as the mouse goes directly down from there and there's nothing to click.

The easiest solution to the problem is, I think, making the program search through a list of images if the first one yields no results. You could even narrow it down to two, I think, (if you really needed to) as they seemed to come in pairs similar to each other. Only problem with that is it becomes very difficult for the average user to replace screenshots if it has to be a very specific segment of the bar.

Or, it could be there's some setting I'm completely overlooking that will make my images look like yours, and this whole thing is a moot point

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    5d 15h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Screenshot button on your keyboard and MSpaint are what I use, no special software needed.

Screenshot -> ctrl+v in paint -> select the region to crop with select tool -> crop -> save as bmp

The laptop I use has a smaller screen than my desktop so to get it to run I have to put chrome in fullscreen with win+F11 then tab out to start the coli.
    The bot keeps clicking the Coli link before anything even loads, and sometimes makes it to the venue before clicking again. I tried to remake the screenshot (of the coli header) but whenever I go to save, Paint asks me about image quality, and each time, it goes to shit when I save. Does it absolutely have to be BMP? The log also says that none of the images are being found, basically.

Edit: got it to work, but it takes ages for the bot to find the enemy
    Last edited by Banette; 10-23-2017 at 07:28 PM.