DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    20 times
    Time Online
    1d 16h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Ok, not to get off topic here, since it was mentioned a while ago.... but aren't there mobile apps for neopets? I remember using one that had all sorts of great dailes links and other important stuff. I know it wasn't made by neopets, but hey, at this point, that might be a good thing..

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    59/0
    Mentioned
    115 times
    Time Online
    14d 9h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    How long would it actually take for there to be the following:
    Revamped site (So it doesn't look as though it belongs in the 90's ((But I liked the original layout moresore than the current)))
    Good plots
    Glitches removed from the following:
    =Battledome
    =Key Quest
    =Habi
    Actual Customer Support and not copied and pasted bullshit saying that they wished they could help but your account past 18 months (by 1 day....)

Just curious. In another opinion, I think there are a lot more competent people who care about Neopets more than those who are working there at the moment. I couldn't even say I had a bowl of grapes in my fruit bowl today. Like serious? Since when are grapes dicks?
    I find in myself desires which nothing in this world can satisfy,
    the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world.
    J A G E R

Thanks
    DL/UL
    38/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    4d 21h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Jager View Post
    I couldn't even say I had a bowl of grapes in my fruit bowl today.
    grapes

That's why.
    Last edited by MS-DOS; 07-12-2014 at 01:07 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    59/0
    Mentioned
    115 times
    Time Online
    14d 9h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by MS-DOS View Post
    grapes

That's why.
    SERIOUSLY?!?! If I were going to say rape I'd say rape. Not grapes. D: They're one of my favourite fruits.
    I find in myself desires which nothing in this world can satisfy,
    the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world.
    J A G E R

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    25 times
    Time Online
    4d 21h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I apologize in advance for the number of times I'm about to use the f-word in various forms.

It's such bullshit. Like, what the fuck are they even doing? It's like the entire staff has fucking ADD.

"Oh here, let's start working on this. This is going so well, we'll be done in no ti--"
    "I know. Let's spend all our energy on creating new cont---"
    "HOW ABOUT AN APP?!"

Sit the fuck down and finish what you goddamn started.
    I seriously don't fucking care what "all the players" want.
    I want to see that you guys have the ability to fucking follow through on one goddamn project.
    I swear to Jesus.

I JUST FUCKING WANT DoN BACK WHICH IS APPARENTLY WAY TOO MUCH TO FUCKING ASK FOR.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Katie For This Useful Post:

♥ Hydrapple ♥ (07-12-2014),Jager (07-12-2014),Q*bert (07-16-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    3d 12h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Jager View Post
    How long would it actually take for there to be the following:
    Revamped site (So it doesn't look as though it belongs in the 90's ((But I liked the original layout moresore than the current)))
    Good plots
    Glitches removed from the following:
    =Battledome
    =Key Quest
    =Habi
    Actual Customer Support and not copied and pasted bullshit saying that they wished they could help but your account past 18 months (by 1 day....)

Just curious. In another opinion, I think there are a lot more competent people who care about Neopets more than those who are working there at the moment. I couldn't even say I had a bowl of grapes in my fruit bowl today. Like serious? Since when are grapes dicks?
    I know in the case of Habi and possibly KQ as well Viacom outsourced the original projects to random people to code for them because they're lazy fuckers, so TNT can't actually change anything, they're locked out of the coding or some BS like that. So those are just never going to get fixed. I think the same applies to the ticket system which is why that's still glitchy as fuck. They'd have to recode all those things themselves and we all know there's no way they'll ever care enough to do that.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    64/0
    Mentioned
    28 times
    Time Online
    8d 8h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    ah i remember the good old days of selling nps at 10 a mill and not having enough to supply the demand. now people barely scrape by on 2 a mill. jumpstart is a kids company im surprised they havent kicked the bd yet. they wont change it either. the people who buy nc are the bored soccer moms and whatnot. not the bders who keep the neo economy semi alive.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    5d 8h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Can they at least fix the Defenders of Neopia Battledome glitch? I want the trophies. :/

One of the features I've wanted ever since I joined Neo was an item to rename your account and/or pets. Hell, they could even make it a NC item! It would make them so much money; I would buy some for sure. And also morphing potions and paintbrushes, so users who can't waste their lives away 24/7 on the site could just buy those items from the NC mall and get their dream pets.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Cheetah For This Useful Post:

♥ Hydrapple ♥ (07-12-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    75/0
    Mentioned
    822 times
    Time Online
    111d 11h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    I guess my days of me returning to neo to actually play are sadly never going to come. Once the site becomes fun again I'll actually play until then, this is what i'll be doing.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    41 times
    Time Online
    11d 2h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by |2eap View Post
    I guess my days of me returning to neo to actually play are sadly never going to come. Once the site becomes fun again I'll actually play until then, this is what i'll be doing.
    /thread.

Seriously, that's all that can be said here. I accidentally just sent a stupid score trying to AoB, pretty sure I'm going to be caught, and I can't even muster up the emotion to care. I remember my 9 year old self bawling her eyes out when she was frozen for being scammed, but now the site is so not fun that part of me hopes that I AM frozen so I have the excuse to quit.