Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    14d 2h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Katharine View Post
    Goodness I didn't even realize PCBL caused so much drama. Yikes. (I don't read their blog anymore, since it's mostly a load of bull anyways... so I missed all that FB stuff, but wow...)

I think they deserve everything that's coming to them, and I hope it'll be good!
    I'm sure you do.

LOL ;D

Btw, there are still two posts by zany on page number 47 that need to be edited, if someone cares.

successful trades: 15/15
    spent so far: $186
    made so far: $185
    thanks everyone! <3
    trying to break even before starting over

2. The Following User Says Thank You to alien For This Useful Post:

Doll (04-22-2014)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Quote Originally Posted by alien View Post
    LOL ;D

Btw, there are still two posts by zany on page number 47 that need to be edited, if someone cares.
    Thanks for quoting that lmao I guess she didn't plan for us to actually figure it out!!!

Bitches be crazy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    733 times
    Time Online
    158d 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    56m
    Okay, I officially missed all the drama xD Last time I read this topic was on page 38 (haha) but now I've read the rest
    THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SCREENS OF THAT TOPIC by the way, I was all night long studying and I didn't had a life.

Anyway I wanted to say a couple things, hope is not too late?

1) Sunnyneo already have cheaters on their staff. Maybe they don't know it (of course), but there're some well known SN member that I know have had enter to others accounts to grab ets/nps and have had several of their known accounts frozen in the past. This is not speculation, I have information and proofs of that (which of course, as the "cheater code" I won't talk about). For this reason I don't really know if they will belive or care about the accusations made against this girl, since they have gotten accusations of the user I'm talking about in the past... and the user is still there: working very active and on the main row of their staff.

2) About the topic of blamming people that have submited things on the PCBL when it was on: I actually submited more than 5 times probably, but I don't feel guilty or shame for it. I was one of the people that thought the blog was fun when it was just about answering questions about buying pets, posting screens of the pc with troll boards and talking how annoying people that under-offer are and stuff of that matter. But the PCBL end up changing into the "personal accusation, personal life information outlisted and death/suicide threads" and that's when all went to shit. And that's why all this happened, in the end.

That's it mainly. It's quite entertaining what happened anyway, so good job to who ever posted that picture and information.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pusheen For This Useful Post:

Corliss (04-22-2014),Q*bert (04-22-2014),Skylily (04-22-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    84/0
    Mentioned
    40 times
    Time Online
    21d 5h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by scarmans View Post
    Convert all UCs and you will be versed on there crying!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Why love UCs so much? They look like every other UC. I'd rather customize the shit out of my pets.
    (you need an account to see links)

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dyinghearte For This Useful Post:

cibomatto (04-22-2014),elissa (04-22-2014),Lyric (04-24-2014),Naked Gamer (04-22-2014)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    831 times
    Time Online
    109d 7h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    Quote Originally Posted by Skarl View Post
    Were they coerced into deleting stuff?

The cute girl looks younger than @(you need an account to see links). and Simmie is hotter.
    if i could thank this post a million times i would
    ilu bby <33

9. The Following User Says Thank You to simmie For This Useful Post:

Skarl (04-22-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    115 times
    Time Online
    30d 13h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    @(you need an account to see links) there's a massive difference between having a cheater on staff (oh no, not cheaterz!!1 ) and having people who gladly post peoples personal information/tell people to kill themselves on tumblr.

Shhh.. Doll is sleeping. PM me for best results
    (you need an account to see links)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    52 times
    Time Online
    4d 21h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfy View Post
    Board screenshots are on page 45 for those who are wondering what's going on.
    I DONT SEE ANY SCREENSHOTS

---------- Post added at 06:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 AM ----------

jk found it @ page 44 thank you ^_^

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    13h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Well this was exciting. I dunno who did it, but good job to whoever outed the people/person running it!

Pronouns
    any :)
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    105 times
    Time Online
    21d 20h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Rrachel View Post
    Okay, I officially missed all the drama xD Last time I read this topic was on page 38 (haha) but now I've read the rest
    THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SCREENS OF THAT TOPIC by the way, I was all night long studying and I didn't had a life.

Anyway I wanted to say a couple things, hope is not too late?

1) Sunnyneo already have cheaters on their staff. Maybe they don't know it (of course), but there're some well known SN member that I know have had enter to others accounts to grab ets/nps and have had several of their known accounts frozen in the past. This is not speculation, I have information and proofs of that (which of course, as the "cheater code" I won't talk about). For this reason I don't really know if they will belive or care about the accusations made against this girl, since they have gotten accusations of the user I'm talking about in the past... and the user is still there: working very active and on the main row of their staff.

2) About the topic of blamming people that have submited things on the PCBL when it was on: I actually submited more than 5 times probably, but I don't feel guilty or shame for it. I was one of the people that thought the blog was fun when it was just about answering questions about buying pets, posting screens of the pc with troll boards and talking how annoying people that under-offer are and stuff of that matter. But the PCBL end up changing into the "personal accusation, personal life information outlisted and death/suicide threads" and that's when all went to shit. And that's why all this happened, in the end.

That's it mainly. It's quite entertaining what happened anyway, so good job to who ever posted that picture and information.
    sunnyneo is also super low on staff. they wont fire her unless they can find a replacement.

also, yes, i agree with your second statement: not everyone that posted there was outrightly malicious. it was originally a vent blog. it turned into a vat of vitriol and hatred. it is okay to submit saying "i am frustrated or mad b/c blah blah", as long as it didn't also include malicious content such as threats, ableism against mental illness, death wishes, outing of personal information, or generally anything that is more serious than a petty insult such as "wah they don't know how trading works/stop begging for art/etc." if you're a PCer, odds are someone that you dont like ended up on that list.

the blog BECAME malicious
    the people running it ENCOURAGED it.
    peoples' submissions got NASTIER.

so no, i have no shame about submitting that gorubeza's art sucks and that any attempt to give her constructive criticism or denying her for an art request ends up in her personally attacking you. i didn't wish harm upon her, expose her personal information (someone later exposed all of gorubeza's extra accounts and i found that rather shitty) or anything else. the blog was a vent blog. it got out of hand. it's gone now. i think trying to say that anyone here that submitted something not on the scale of the more vicious entries should feel as bad is a stretch.

the girls who ran it definitely deserve blame because they allowed and encouraged that kind of hateful content.

anyway i know i have posted here a lot
    i am glad it's down
    (onto the pcoutlist... )

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Q*bert For This Useful Post:

Mangle (04-27-2014),Pusheen (04-22-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    14d 2h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    I have no idea and it probably isn't but who knows - if someone ever outed my username, i wouldn't want moderators to confirm whether it really was my username or not before editing it out :c
    Last edited by Bettser; 04-22-2014 at 09:52 AM.

successful trades: 15/15
    spent so far: $186
    made so far: $185
    thanks everyone! <3
    trying to break even before starting over

16. The Following User Says Thank You to alien For This Useful Post:

Q*bert (04-22-2014)