DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    4d 15h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I think if someone loves someone they should be able to marry them, regardless of gender

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    23h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    i am 100% for it, i never understood why people cared so much about what other people do with their lives.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    2d 7h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I support equality. I don't believe there is any reason to be against equality in all forms, unless you are some kind of bigot.
    EEL SUSHI

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    87/0
    Mentioned
    16 times
    Time Online
    1d 13h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I am mostly for gay marriage because wholeheartedly wish to believe in the concept of the lifelong companionship that is the lifeblood of the great epics. Marriage is a serious step, however, and straight, gay, ace or whatever, I just wish people would take it a bit more seriously.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    2d 4h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    i agree with it, and im catholic i think a consenting adult should be able to marry another consenting adult regardless of gender. shouldn't we all have equal rights? if we're going for the 'i dont just disagree with gay marriage but just gay in general' argument, from a religious standpoint, according to the old testament, 'sodomy' is a sin, but many many things are a sin in the old testament. i believe there's over 70 laws in leviticus? and sodomy also applies to straight couples who do ANYTHING but piv. but, at least i believe, when christ died on the cross we were to follow his word and teachings, not the old testament word and jesus never said anything of that sort.
    if you are 'fine' with gays but dont agree with them being married, i think its time to let the marriage thing go. most people get married, and most people aren't virgins, and some people dont have children even if they're married either, and many people also aren't religious, and many get divorced so shouting about how marriage is traditionally wont work because eevn with straight couples many aren't 'traditionally marriages' anyway. i think marriage should be taken more to heart than some people take it with frivolous marriages but at the end of the day they can do what they want.
    so it should be legal everywhere (using this in general) because even if some people arent happy about it, unless we take marriage privieleges of people who werent virgin or have been divorced or any number of things, marriage will never truly be traditional. and also, everyone deserves the same human rights.

supporter of second rate ascii art since time began
    infamy, infamy, they've all got it in for me!~carry on cleo

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tf4trftf43 For This Useful Post:

Vanguard (02-28-2015)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    3h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I really hate people who use the bible as an excuse to not let gay people marry. Okay, so maybe you don't think it's "marriage" if gay people are involved. However, when you start letting your arbitrary religious views start affecting other people legally and monetarily, then you're just wrong. Simple as that.
    Gay marriage isn't something like pedophilia or anything not consensual. That's why you can't compare it to things like that.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Rauss For This Useful Post:

Vanguard (02-28-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    1d 1h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Maditude View Post
    I believe from the bottom of my heart that anyone selfish enough to protest gay marriage should be stoned and publicly shamed for their ignorance.
    I would've spammed the thanks button, but i can only press it once for you.

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rauss View Post
    I really hate people who use the bible as an excuse to not let gay people marry. Okay, so maybe you don't think it's "marriage" if gay people are involved. However, when you start letting your arbitrary religious views start affecting other people legally and monetarily, then you're just wrong. Simple as that.
    Gay marriage isn't something like pedophilia or anything not consensual. That's why you can't compare it to things like that.
    I love when people use the bible, cause I'd smack em with it and let em know that it's just as useful as a blank book in the real world.
    I'm from Canada, the land of do whatever the fuck you want, if it doesn't hurt me or my family, i don't care what you do.

Amen.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to IrishCreme For This Useful Post:

Vanguard (02-28-2015)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    50/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    104d 6h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    Quote Originally Posted by IrishCreme View Post

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

I love when people use the bible, cause I'd smack em with it and let em know that it's just as useful as a blank book in the real world.
    I'm from Canada, the land of do whatever the fuck you want, if it doesn't hurt me or my family, i don't care what you do.

Amen.
    We're kind of getting off topic, but when someone tries to prove their ignorance to me through the bible, I take one out and ask them to autograph it . Anyways, I don't care who marries who. I can still be somewhat prejudiced against gay guys because I had a bad experience in Junior High where this one homosexual guy came up to me in the locker room and started licking his lips when I was changing my shirt... Pretty much sexual harassment, which kind of scarred me. It sounds stupid looking back on it now, but being the immature person I was then, I thought that was pretty gross. I'm working on being more accepting though. Don't get me wrong, there's tons of cool gay people out there just like there's tons of cool straight people. I just think if anyone of any sexuality sexually harasses someone, then that's not cool. So I'll admit, I was against gay marriage for a while because I would always think back to that experience and would just stereotype all gay people like that.
    Last edited by learningtoneopet1; 03-01-2015 at 03:50 AM.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    3h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by IrishCreme View Post

Amen.
    Pfff. Made me laugh.
    What I don't get is why people want to take the bible literally. It was written by people listening to a bearded guy 2000 years ago, for god's sake (pun intended)!
    This is probably no place to start a religious debate, but I wholeheartedly think that science should replace religion, or people should just study religion for the kindness that it preaches.

Your profile pic is amazing, btw.[COLOR="Silver"]
    Last edited by Rauss; 02-28-2015 at 09:32 PM. Reason: dual post

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    1d 1h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    [QUOTE=Rauss;567787]Pfff. Made me laugh.
    What I don't get is why people want to take the bible literally. It was written by people listening to a bearded guy 2000 years ago, for god's sake (pun intended)!
    This is probably no place to start a religious debate, but I wholeheartedly think that science should replace religion, or people should just study religion for the kindness that it preaches.

Your profile pic is amazing, btw.[COLOR="Silver"]

Lol thanks.

My girlfriends family is pretty religious but even they don't care who marries who.
    Even the priest at their church,that i do attend, says "Marry who you love, Don't marry a person because someone else tells you to"

That priest / minister, whatever you call him, is so fucking real it's awesome.