12/0
    Mentioned
    61 times
    Time Online
    18d 14h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    I did manage to set my team, though my decision this week was to not make any transfers.
    My captain is Salah and VC is Haaland.
    Good choice! Doesn't get much better than that

2. The Following User Says Thank You to billytiddles For This Useful Post:

Shawn (3 Weeks Ago)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    175 times
    Time Online
    244d 9h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 18m
    I did manage to set my team, though my decision this week was to not make any transfers.
    My captain is Salah and VC is Haaland.
    Salah against Sheffield is indeed a very good choice! I would have gone for the same C and VC too. Oh well, at least i get 2 transfers for next GW, which is this coming Saturday. Heads up everybody!

Quote Originally Posted by billytiddles View Post
    The only reason I remembered is because I wanted to wildcard, but rushed it and messed up some players... Accidentally sold Gabriel and couldn't afford him back in
    Ah, always a bad idea to rush. But still definitely better than forgetting transfers and team setups 😂 although i must say bringing spurs players mightttttttttt be a risky move since they have a blank coming up soon. unless you're planning to FH/get them out next week!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    61 times
    Time Online
    18d 14h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    Quote Originally Posted by xmilo View Post
    Salah against Sheffield is indeed a very good choice! I would have gone for the same C and VC too. Oh well, at least i get 2 transfers for next GW, which is this coming Saturday. Heads up everybody!

Ah, always a bad idea to rush. But still definitely better than forgetting transfers and team setups 😂 although i must say bringing spurs players mightttttttttt be a risky move since they have a blank coming up soon. unless you're planning to FH/get them out next week!
    Yeah the plan is to FH34 BB37, but who knows what will end up happening! Which is also why I'm not super sad about missing the Arsenal defenders, but am scared of getting nailed. I liked your triple up on them haha

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    175 times
    Time Online
    244d 9h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 18m
    ahh, all of you with your chips. i did a WC26 and FH29 already. had a bad run with injuries and missed transfers.

ah, foden with that hattrick. would have been a great differential Captain. no one expected. didnt watch the game, but it seems like villa was easy to score against without martinez?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    61 times
    Time Online
    18d 14h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    Quote Originally Posted by xmilo View Post
    ahh, all of you with your chips. i did a WC26 and FH29 already. had a bad run with injuries and missed transfers.

ah, foden with that hattrick. would have been a great differential Captain. no one expected. didnt watch the game, but it seems like villa was easy to score against without martinez?
    Holy cow nice pick with Foden, that was quite the haul!! Haaland being benched and Saka not being in the squad at all was quite the turn of events.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    61 times
    Time Online
    18d 14h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    Damn, I sold Folden on the WC to and squeezed $ to get Haaland for him to be benched
    Yeahhh I went with Saka over Foden since I had money tied up in him... Just for this to happen. I was planning on going Saka > Foden or a Spurs attacker and am now kicking myself - for the Foden option, the Spurs have sucked lol

Pronouns
    He / Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    232 times
    Time Online
    65d 20h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Yeahhh I went with Saka over Foden since I had money tied up in him... Just for this to happen. I was planning on going Saka > Foden or a Spurs attacker and am now kicking myself - for the Foden option, the Spurs have sucked lol
    Having Saka and Haaland not play is such a pain for me
    Hope Liverpool keep a CS and score loads tonight.
    Have Kelleher, Salah (c), and Darwin today.

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    175 times
    Time Online
    244d 9h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 18m
    Having Saka and Haaland not play is such a pain for me
    Hope Liverpool keep a CS and score loads tonight.
    Have Kelleher, Salah (c), and Darwin today.
    now, if Salah were to be benched, that would truly be a turn of events 😆 imma chaotic-evil kind of person in such circumstance LOL
    but, im all for Liverpool keeping a cleansheet - that would put them at the top of the table ahead of Arsenal as well. although i must say Arsenal had a great run so far, bulldozing every team every week without fail.