DL/UL
    52/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    8d 17h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Did you guys know as long as you have plenty of items in your inventory to donate instead of clicking on the button to refresh the page, click on the donate button and it closes the popup and lets you donate 5 more items. keep doing that and it's relatively fast. Only click on the button that refreshes when you run out of items in your inventory and need to get more. You're welcome. <3 I'm already past 7k points doing this legit.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    62/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    15d 15h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Quote Originally Posted by gamerkid1 View Post
    to answer everyones questions, i changed the default times, To like 10000 - whatevr was in the script. I was surprised i got frozen, but alas, i did.
    Maybe it's because some scripts dont have the time in random, make all donations in the same time interval gets a lot of attention

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    114/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    42d 1h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    Also if you changed the script in incognito it doesn't save. Doubt this was what happened but figured I'd mention it in-case this was the problem. I used the script on multiple accounts and no problems so far. I did alter the time as well but the ending +2000 part as I believe the first part is the randomized number while the +part is the extra added time to make it seem more human like. I'm guessing maybe it was just the account itself? Did you also use a script to purchase items or only the script to donate?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    114 times
    Time Online
    54d 21h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by Fawktastix View Post
    Also if you changed the script in incognito it doesn't save. Doubt this was what happened but figured I'd mention it in-case this was the problem. I used the script on multiple accounts and no problems so far. I did alter the time as well but the ending +2000 part as I believe the first part is the randomized number while the +part is the extra added time to make it seem more human like. I'm guessing maybe it was just the account itself? Did you also use a script to purchase items or only the script to donate?
    That's what I want to know. I think the script I used wasn't randomizing refresh times for auto-dumping before I messed with it. But I've been fine so far... I've also been using the auto-buying script so I'm curious.

*~a ghost in the sunlight~*

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    60/0
    Mentioned
    73 times
    Time Online
    21d 23h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Quote Originally Posted by Drina View Post
    That's what I want to know. I think the script I used wasn't randomizing refresh times for auto-dumping before I messed with it. But I've been fine so far... I've also been using the auto-buying script so I'm curious.
    Hmm.. it's true what u said.. It was not randomised when I did it. I'll go and update the script now.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to richardscoot For This Useful Post:

Corliss (03-18-2018),Sansnano (03-18-2018),Zane (03-19-2018)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    80/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    19d 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Quote Originally Posted by gamerkid1 View Post
    Be careful with the script, I used it and was frozen that same day. I only donated like 2k on a shell, but i guess it did it too fast.
    Well shit. I've been using the script, didn't even change the times. I haven't donated for a few days now because I'm over it (think I might actually be over Neopets in general) but I wonder if my account has been flagged and is just waiting for review...

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    114 times
    Time Online
    54d 21h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganymede View Post
    Well shit. I've been using the script, didn't even change the times. I haven't donated for a few days now because I'm over it (think I might actually be over Neopets in general) but I wonder if my account has been flagged and is just waiting for review...
    Heh, well even though I changed it I am waiting for the axe to fall since it was a while before I even realized I should. And I was being careless with one of the scripts too :/ Somehow it's comforting knowing that I might not be the only one lol I hope we're both fine though!

*~a ghost in the sunlight~*

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Corliss For This Useful Post:

Ganymede (03-18-2018)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    60/0
    Mentioned
    73 times
    Time Online
    21d 23h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Hey guys, sorry for the script not setting a proper randomised timeout. Latest script is updated with more "human" touch.

Also, I dont think the freezing was due to the script, as out of so many, I only see one freezing, of which supposedly, everyone might have been frozen already..

Just to be safe, please use the latest script. You may adjust the timeout yourself to simulate how fast or slow you would be when you are doing it. I'm basing the timeout based on my own speed.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to richardscoot For This Useful Post:

Corliss (03-19-2018),Ganymede (03-18-2018),Zorro (03-20-2018)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    80/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    19d 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Quote Originally Posted by Drina View Post
    Heh, well even though I changed it I am waiting for the axe to fall since it was a while before I even realized I should. And I was being careless with one of the scripts too :/ Somehow it's comforting knowing that I might not be the only one lol I hope we're both fine though!
    Even if I don't get iced (which tbh I'm not worried) it was a nice wake-up call that I'm getting sloppy again.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ganymede For This Useful Post:

Corliss (03-19-2018)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    28 times
    Time Online
    29d 13h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    yeah honestly my freezing seems like a minority, because i used the script on several other accounts and they are all fine. I wouldn't worry too much about it!!