28/0
    Mentioned
    171 times
    Time Online
    15d 13h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m

*sigh* whats the world coming to

GENEVA - North Korea threatened South Korea with "final destruction" during a debate at the U.N Conference on Disarmament on Tuesday, saying it could take "second and third steps" after a nuclear test last week.

In response to North Korea's recent nuclear test, South Korea stages military exercises and artillery drills along the border with North Korea. NBCNews.com's Dara Brown reports.
    "As the saying goes, a newborn puppy knows no fear of a tiger. South Korea's erratic behavior would only herald its final destruction," North Korean diplomat Jon Yong Ryong told the meeting.
    Without specifically referring to the nuclear test, Jon said North Korea had recently taken a "resolute step for self-defense," which he described as "strong counteractions to a foreign aggressor."
    Advertise | AdChoices

"If the U.S. takes a hostile approach toward the DPRK to the last, rendering the situation complicated, it (North Korea) will be left with no option but to take the second and third stronger steps in succession," he added without elaborating.
    His comments drew immediate criticism from other nations, including South Korea and Britain, whose ambassador Joanne Adamson said such language was "completely inappropriate" and the discussion with North Korea was heading in the wrong direction.

Ambassador Susan Rice tells reporters at the United Nations that North Korea's latest, "highly-provocative" and "regrettable" act of testing a nuclear weapon "directly violates" security council resolution and threatens international peace, "vowing a swift, credible and strong response."
    "It cannot be allowed that we have expressions which refer to the possible destruction of U.N. member states," she said.
    U.S. Ambassador Laura Kennedy said she found North Korea's statement profoundly disturbing.
    �I also was particularly struck by the phrase 'heralding the destruction of the Republic of Korea' and find that language incredibly inconsistent with the goals and objectives that this body is intended to pursue," she said.

(you need an account to see links)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    26 times
    Time Online
    23d 8h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    i dont see how this applies to me i just want my macbook air

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Kat For This Useful Post:

Maki (02-19-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1,368 times
    Time Online
    131d 12h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    North Korea's just a bunch of nutters trying to play with the big boys in nukes to compensate for its lack of everything else.

Given the geographic size of DPRK, its landlocked status to the west, and level of military tech, the moment it pulls the trigger, it'll bring on its own death. The only reason why the Commonwealth hasn't acted already is DPRK's ties to China, which will either withdraw support to protect its own interests, or use it as fuse to go against the US.

Yes, DPRK has the potential to shake down RoK, but the US will come down so hard that it'll be over for DPRK with the largest air force, navy, and 2nd most nukes in the world. Knowing how boastful and cowardly DPRK is, they'll likely hide behind China while proclaiming superiority. And if the US has its hands tied, then the other Commonwealth will strike.

But in seriousness, if China and the US ever clashed, it'd probably bring on WWIII - something I hope won't happen for everyone's sake. Especially if it started over something so trivial as the egotistical, selfish, and insane motives of the DPRK.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mod For This Useful Post:

I_royalty_I (02-20-2013),Toasted (02-20-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    467 times
    Time Online
    29d 9h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod View Post
    North Korea's just a bunch of nutters trying to play with the big boys in nukes to compensate for its lack of everything else.
    At least Koreans aren't ALL lacking in a certain department.

UNOWHUTIMSAYIN~~~

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1,368 times
    Time Online
    131d 12h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    Quote Originally Posted by Toasted View Post
    At least Koreans aren't ALL lacking in a certain department.

UNOWHUTIMSAYIN~~~
    I feel you.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod For This Useful Post:

Toasted (02-20-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    45 times
    Time Online
    15d 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    I love me some Merica but if we clashed with China it would be the end of merica their population is too large

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1,368 times
    Time Online
    131d 12h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    Wow.

DPRK just posted another public Anti-US video. Total garbage like flames over US soldier pics, while playing its typical unrighteous music in the background the soundtrack from Elder Scrolls. I'm not American, but these childish and insensitive acts disgust me. How can it be that a supposed 'leader', with an entire governing body behind him all behave like neurotic children?! It's enough if the 'elite' of DPRK want to ruin themselves, no need to bring down the rest of their nation and innocent populace.

Their own loyal citizens are dying and being put to the chopping block. I fear eventually it'll extend to the world because of the retard ways of KJu and his posse.

I hoped when KJu succeeded his whackjob father that things would improve. Clearly that fat fuck hasn't (right down to the hair), and is even worse. In part of a letter he released to the public last week:

"And now I understand what Dad, in his genius, instinctively knew: that the world will not be truly safe until every nation has nuclear weapons."

Bitch is he crazy?! Nuclear armament of every nation will turn the planet into Mars. It'll be the doom of us all.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    28/0
    Mentioned
    171 times
    Time Online
    15d 13h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod View Post
    Wow.

DPRK just posted another public Anti-US video. Total garbage like flames over US soldier pics, while playing its typical unrighteous music in the background the soundtrack from Elder Scrolls. I'm not American, but these childish and insensitive acts disgust me. How can it be that a supposed 'leader', with an entire governing body behind him all behave like neurotic children?! It's enough if the 'elite' of DPRK want to ruin themselves, no need to bring down the rest of their nation and innocent populace.

Their own loyal citizens are dying and being put to the chopping block. I fear eventually it'll extend to the world because of the retard ways of KJu and his posse.

I hoped when KJu succeeded his whackjob father that things would improve. Clearly that fat fuck hasn't (right down to the hair), and is even worse. In part of a letter he released to the public last week:

"And now I understand what Dad, in his genius, instinctively knew: that the world will not be truly safe until every nation has nuclear weapons."

Bitch is he crazy?! Nuclear armament of every nation will turn the planet into Mars. It'll be the doom of us all.
    Hope he doesn't keep this shit up.. Shit will hit the fan if he does.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to iBeast For This Useful Post:

Mod (02-20-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    457 times
    Time Online
    55d 22h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    It's really nothing new. Whenever they feel like they've lost the spotlight, they say something else so the rest of the world pays attention to them again.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ana For This Useful Post:

I_royalty_I (02-20-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    435d 9h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    Yeah they just want to be in the spotlight.
    They are so far behind the rest of the super powers that it isn't even funny.

It's especially funny how they think the US would be threatened by them.
    If they ever seriously wanted to come up against us, they would get blown away.
    I feel bad for the people that live there, their government doesn't give two shits about them.

It's like how Iran said they made the worlds stealthiest, most advanced fighter jet ever.
    But after it was broken down and just the images they put of it were examined, it looked like all they had was a flimsy shell made to look like a jet. It didn't even have any rivets or anything that the most basic "fighter jets" had
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to I_royalty_I For This Useful Post:

M.V.P (02-23-2013),Mod (02-20-2013)