Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello everyone. Returning member here.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    19 times
    Time Online
    2d 2h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Hello everyone. Returning member here.

Hello. I'm a really old clraik member from the early days. I've kind of been off and on the site whenever I play Neopets again. However, I'm very shy and anxious about chatting a lot. I went by Light on clraik in the past, but on my last visit back somewhere in 2018-2019 I decided to change it. When I tried to revert it, I guess the name got released and taken by someone else. If I unlock name changing again, I might change it to something else. It feels really weird being downgraded from clraik to newbie since the ranking requirements changed.

I'm a really old Neopets player, my first account was made towards the end of 2001 but is long since purged. I've been kind of off and on Neopets over the last 10 years, although been more off than on ever since the change to the mobile friendly layout. I kind of hate the new Neopets layout design. It's been a little more difficult to get back into the game because of how hard I find it to navigate. Call me old, I guess. Haha.

I like to play video games. Fantasy MMORPGs, RPGs, and life or farming sims are my favorite genres. Harvest Moon, Animal Crossing, and The Sims are some of my favorites for sims. I could get into detail of my MMORPGs, but it would probably go on for days.

Anyways, I've probably talked a bit much. So I'll end it here. Oh, and I enjoy playing with everyone's Ryus, so if I see them needing attention, I'll stop by.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kiminess For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (05-06-2022),j03 (05-02-2022),Mario2302 (05-03-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    92/0
    Mentioned
    715 times
    Time Online
    83d 21h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    Thanks for taking the time to re-introduce yourself and to jump back into the world of clraik!

A lot of us feel shy/anxious about chatting sometimes, and that is okay! Take your time and add your voice when you feel like it <3

(you need an account to see links)

Art Credits:
    issa poot/bffs/be evil by my bb (you need an account to see links)
    custom popsicle userbar: (you need an account to see links)
    custom cinnamoroll ub: (you need an account to see links)
    cinna ryu sprite: (you need an account to see links)
    custom SDV pfp: (you need an account to see links)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    82 times
    Time Online
    23d 22h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    hey kiminess, welcome back to ck! super nice to meet you and i look forward to getting to know you on the forums!

if you ever wanna nerd out on gaming or mmos (i've played wow, lost ark, ffxiv, gw2, pwi... list goes on LOL) i'll meet you on the video games forums!
    also congrats on your lil bunny!

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    19 times
    Time Online
    2d 2h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Thank you!

I've played WoW and FFXIV both. I quit FFXIV in 2020 after playing a little more than 4 years. I used to run savage as a WHM.

Pronouns
    He / Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    232 times
    Time Online
    65d 18h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Welcome back! I do remember the name "Light", or maybe it could just be because it's a super common name

Anyhow, glad you're back and hope to catch you around!

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    46/0
    Mentioned
    689 times
    Time Online
    216d 8h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 33m
    Welcome back to cK, Kiminess! It took me a long time to start chatting here, but when I did I found it a welcoming place. Glad to see you've found our ryus, thank you for helping take care of them!

It's not just you, the new beta layout is much harder to navigate.

Looking forward to seeing you around!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/0
    Mentioned
    407 times
    Time Online
    122d 7h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    54m
    welcome back to the community! don't think we've met before so nice to meet you.

i see you already have your own ryu by now too so congratulations are in order. all that taking care already payed off
    be sure to pay a visit in that dedicated subforum to learn all about them and what you can unlock to customize your own little one (for instance in settings you could also set a name for your little one )

With regards to neo and it's new layout i think we all agree that it hasn't made things easier and having both new and old layout sure isn't helping either but there are some scripts that have been posted to help out with that a bit if any of them might help you get into the game more again.

just stick around and help out in the community and in no time you'll get back up to clraik, it's def doable even as a shy person (i'm shy myself and i managed to do it too thanks to the supportive community we have here)

Ruygi
    Endlessly indebted to (you need an account to see links) for this cute adoptable and Ruygi and mario on my avatar!!
    Forever thanking (you need an account to see links) for the tweaked background and custom userbar on my profile
    Perpetual gratitude to (you need an account to see links) for the custom "super mario 1 up" userbar on my avatar
    In ultimate awe of (you need an account to see links)animation and art skill on my current avatar background, the animated
    super mario custom userbar and tying it together with the one from (you need an account to see links)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    451 times
    Time Online
    64d 12h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    Welcome back!
    I totally agree with you about Neo and the new design... but for me it's not as much about the navigation as it is about losing the nostalgic look of the site.
    Btw your avatar is super cute!!!
    Hope to see you around the forums

(you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)
    I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶k̶a̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶b̶a̶r̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶!̶ I GOT IT!!!

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    19 times
    Time Online
    2d 2h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Thank you everyone! I'm glad I'm not the only one hating the new layout. I wish they gave the option of which one to use. I just feel like mobile style layouts should stay on mobile, and keep the original design for desktop. I felt the same way when they restyled FB a few years back. I still get lost on there trying to find stuff. lol

The ryus were actually one of the first things I read up on when I returned. I'd actually been wanting a Tamagotchi to relive my 90s days after watching Turning Red, so this was a nice thing to see here. I've already collected quite a few paints and like 4 backgrounds not including the default one. I'm wondering when it'll evolve now. I was hoping for the dog, but I'm okay with the bunny. For the name, I just can't decide what to name it yet. I kind of want to see which evolution it gets before naming.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Kiminess For This Useful Post:

Cookie Tray (05-04-2022)

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 12h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 12m
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiminess View Post
    Hello. I'm a really old clraik member from the early days. I've kind of been off and on the site whenever I play Neopets again. However, I'm very shy and anxious about chatting a lot. I went by Light on clraik in the past, but on my last visit back somewhere in 2018-2019 I decided to change it. When I tried to revert it, I guess the name got released and taken by someone else. If I unlock name changing again, I might change it to something else. It feels really weird being downgraded from clraik to newbie since the ranking requirements changed.

I'm a really old Neopets player, my first account was made towards the end of 2001 but is long since purged. I've been kind of off and on Neopets over the last 10 years, although been more off than on ever since the change to the mobile friendly layout. I kind of hate the new Neopets layout design. It's been a little more difficult to get back into the game because of how hard I find it to navigate. Call me old, I guess. Haha.

I like to play video games. Fantasy MMORPGs, RPGs, and life or farming sims are my favorite genres. Harvest Moon, Animal Crossing, and The Sims are some of my favorites for sims. I could get into detail of my MMORPGs, but it would probably go on for days.

Anyways, I've probably talked a bit much. So I'll end it here. Oh, and I enjoy playing with everyone's Ryus, so if I see them needing attention, I'll stop by.
    Welcome, officially! Wow, you've been a member for over 10 years! Glad you decided to re-introduce yourself.

It seems you'll fit in well with our community, and I'm happy to see you've been enjoying the userbar. Cheers ~
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------