160/0
    Mentioned
    131 times
    Time Online
    206d 19h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 24m

TNT Q & A Review

So some of you might already know that the head of content development has dedicated a specific time to chat on the boards with users about questions and current issues.

Today was one of those times and here is the board from this morning:
    (you need an account to see links)
    and here are some highlights from the chat (pulled from JN but thought it would be useful to post here in case some of you guys don't visit):

Premium
    Regarding 6th slot pet transfers and Premium trading cards:
    I have made a note of these issues, and I will bring them up with the team.
    Regarding the annual Premium sale:
    The Premium Sale will be later this month. I don't think we have a specific date in mind as of now.

Return of Broken/Retired Site Features
    Regarding the return of Invasion of Meridell (don't get your hopes up):
    Considering the fact that it needs some bug fixes before it can make a comeback, I cannot answer this until it is evaluated by a programmer. However, I can have someone take a look at it.

Regarding the return of other features:
    Bilge Dice - yes, this should make a comeback soon.
    Lenny Conundrum and Site Spotlight - nice idea, but we've already got our hands full with the competitions we're currently running, so we won't be taking up any others until we think we're ready for them.

Regarding the return of Key Quest (don't get your hopes up!!11!):
    We have not given up hope on this. We don't have a solution ready, but we're looking at various options. We cannot bring back the old one, but we can try to recreate it, and that's what we're looking at.

To clarify, I did not say "KeyQuest is coming back". I said it MAY come back.

Regarding World Challenges:
    I have brought this up before with the programmers, I'll throw some weight behind it now. Can't say whether it can be fixed until they figure out why it's broken.

Retired Stamps
    Regarding the re-release of retired stamps:
    Re-release of stamps - We've collected all your suggestions, but we haven't actually had a meeting to discuss them. We'll get to that once things have settled down in office.

Site Events
    Regarding being able to use leftover points from the Charity Corner 2018 perk shop:
    Yes, the design is ready and a programmer has started work on it.

Regarding captchas returning to the Altador Cup and on what games:
    Can't say now.
    Regarding the next plot and when it'll arrive:
    I'm not going to repeat the mistake we did with TWR... When we're ready with one, you'll know about it

Regarding the Journey to the Lost Isle, remember how it was supposed to continue?
    It had never even crossed my mind to continue The Journey to the Lost Isle, but now that you mention it, I'll take a look at it.

Max Number of Accounts
    There has been some debate recently about the number of accounts you can have:
    The maximum number of accounts a user is allowed to hold is 5. There should be an official statement about this in the editorial this week.

"Unpaid Volunteers"
    Frequently users ask TNT to enlist community members as "unpaid volunteers" to work for the site (this probably has too many legal questions to ever be a good idea), and hardtotame addresses that:
    The talent and commitment of our userbase has not escaped our notice. We have discussed ways in which we could open the site to user-created content, but it's not in the form that you describe, and I don't see it happening any time soon.

Bug Reports
    Regarding how they're received and worked:
    In general, we get daily bug reports, but some days we're so swamped with other work that we don't have time to look into them, and then they're lost under newer bugs that come in. Bigger issues are reported regularly and so we see them, but smaller ones may be lost, and bringing them to my attention when I'm here can help. Sometimes it's a matter of prioritizing, and there too I can help.
    again, about bugs and reporting them - We have recently started working with (you need an account to see links) for wearable-related issues and (you need an account to see links) for item-related issues. You can contact them to get your bug added to the list, and we'll work through the list to fix issues as and when possible.

Regarding the empty Healing Springs shop:
    A programmer is looking into the Healing Springs right now. I don't expect it to take more than 24 hours to fix, but as always, I can't be sure.

Battledome
    Regarding when the first Battledome fixes will arrive:
    We're looking at small fixes we can do quickly. The first one MAY be Punchbag Sid or one of the glitches... can't say for sure yet.

Account Purges
    Regarding when the next one will run:
    I don't know. I'll try and find out what's happening there.

Boring Books/Yucky Food
    Regarding the "features" that prevent your pet from reading books or eating food:
    I'll see what can be done about the boring books, but just so you know, this is lower down on the priority list for now.

The next time you can catch her (hardtotame) will be: Friday, July 20th from 9:30-10:30PM NST on the Ideas/Suggestions Neoboard

Anyone going to prepare some questions for next week?
    Last edited by Kawaii; 07-14-2018 at 09:03 AM.

✧・゚: *✧ (you need an account to see links) ✧*:・゚✧

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Kawaii For This Useful Post:

aeroryuu (07-13-2018),Botan (07-13-2018),Bowsette (07-13-2018),Corliss (07-13-2018),Doge (07-14-2018),DrSloth (07-13-2018),Eed (07-13-2018),Ganymede (07-13-2018),I_royalty_I (07-14-2018),j03 (07-14-2018),Maelstra (07-13-2018),Malarkey (07-13-2018),Menine (07-13-2018),Pachirisu (07-14-2018),Sakuras (07-16-2018),Sansnano (07-14-2018),Stocking Anarchy (07-14-2018),Yurius The Cheater (07-13-2018)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    222/0
    Mentioned
    224 times
    Time Online
    101d 8h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    i just want to know if they will fix the premium cards that if you buy it yearly you dont receive them monthly, i really would love that

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DrSloth For This Useful Post:

Menine (07-13-2018)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    160/0
    Mentioned
    131 times
    Time Online
    206d 19h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 24m
    Quote Originally Posted by oken View Post
    i just want to know if they will fix the premium cards that if you buy it yearly you dont receive them monthly, i really would love that
    I like the surprise of not knowing what the card is going to look like each month. I just wish I had been getting my cards (missing the last 2 years which bums me out). Wonder if they could put like a place holder card for the year and "turn it over" every month (that sounds like too much work for them to do)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kawaii For This Useful Post:

Maelstra (07-13-2018)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    68 times
    Time Online
    34d 6h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Wow pretty disapppinting nothing to see here, folks.

Thanks for posting though just nothing came from this unless I�m missing something.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to munsterpoo For This Useful Post:

Cherish (07-13-2018)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    392 times
    Time Online
    163d 21h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 12m
    Quote Originally Posted by munsterpoo View Post
    Wow pretty disapppinting nothing to see here, folks.

Thanks for posting though just nothing came from this unless I’m missing something.
    It was nice to have confirmation that max accounts remains 5, unlike the alleged "10" garbage that was bandied about not long ago and not addressed 'til today.

graphics by Flordibel & Menine <3

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PrettySarcastic For This Useful Post:

DrBumfinger (07-14-2018),Maelstra (07-13-2018),Sakuras (07-16-2018)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    133 times
    Time Online
    55d 4h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    Quote Originally Posted by PrettySarcastic View Post
    It was nice to have confirmation that max accounts remains 5, unlike the alleged "10" garbage that was bandied about not long ago and not addressed 'til today.

Wish they had written it in the editorial like they said they would though

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RealisticError For This Useful Post:

Maelstra (07-13-2018),♥ PrettySarcastic ♥ (07-13-2018)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    160/0
    Mentioned
    131 times
    Time Online
    206d 19h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 24m
    Quote Originally Posted by realisticerror View Post
    Wish they had written it in the editorial like they said they would though
    it's been written in so many editorials though.. -shrug- this is pulled from the last board about this

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    133 times
    Time Online
    55d 4h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    That’s very true, I think people were just hoping they’d have a change of heart, the last question was 2.5 years ago, when did JS take over?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    222/0
    Mentioned
    224 times
    Time Online
    101d 8h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    Quote Originally Posted by Kawaii View Post
    I like the surprise of not knowing what the card is going to look like each month. I just wish I had been getting my cards (missing the last 2 years which bums me out). Wonder if they could put like a place holder card for the year and "turn it over" every month (that sounds like too much work for them to do)
    wait, you dont received then when you renewed your yearly premium? fuck that, i wont be buying in the sale then.
    i have a yearly card from when they used to randomly give one, i really like it

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    160/0
    Mentioned
    131 times
    Time Online
    206d 19h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 24m
    Quote Originally Posted by oken View Post
    wait, you dont received then when you renewed your yearly premium? fuck that, i wont be buying in the sale then.
    i have a yearly card from when they used to randomly give one, i really like it
    nope i'm in the glitch where i don't get my monthly cards.
    They told me they are working on fixing it when i submitted my ticket about a year ago? So I guess they're still working on it lol.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kawaii For This Useful Post:

DrSloth (07-13-2018),Menine (07-13-2018)