Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Updating ALL of my Neopets programs! Now is the time to make suggestions to add/improve my bots...

Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    14d 8h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Suggestions @ Stealth Buyer Pro rs ban:
    either 1) allow the option to specify a rs ban checking account - upon 100 rfs of empty shop on the current refreshing account, if it thinks you MIGHT be rs banned, check shop stock on the specified ban check account. If the shop is unstocked, keep rfing on refreshing account. If the shop is stocked (but shows up as unstocked on rfing account) then mark rfing account banned. The checker account shouldn't get banned very often if at all (since it's really only refreshing once every few minutes even when the shop is unstocked).
    2) Detect between refreshing accounts whether or not an account is rs banned - if shop is stocked on acc1 and unstocked on acc2 (and it stays that way for 10 refresh rounds) then mark acc2 rs banned.

There are also a few things with stealth core that gave me a few crashing exception errors - I'll go through them again later (haven't used the program in awhile) but there was something about setting timers on dailies that broke things if I remember correctly.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jin For This Useful Post:

j03 (03-05-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    312 times
    Time Online
    77d 22h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    29m
    Infamous Kad feeder has been needing a option to use kad food items already bought from previous failed attempts from inventory instead of buying again. Also maybe a way to somehow pick a certain kad spot so its not noticeable from the other mass overfeeders.

@(you need an account to see links)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Vindictive For This Useful Post:

j03 (03-05-2016)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    119/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    19d 14h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    Quote Originally Posted by bacchus View Post
    An Alien Vending Machine autospender? Save manually going through knobs, lever etc.
    ooo yes!!! With the combos shared in the other thread that apparently are lucky?!
    "3, Left Red, 4, 0"

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    61/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    9d 9h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    ABer banking option doesn't work.
    "Meh everyone reports anything good unfortunately, wasn't too much np to break the economy either yet even some people on here are report happy :/"
    ]

7. The Following User Says Thank You to HairyKnucks For This Useful Post:

j03 (03-06-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    17 times
    Time Online
    6d 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Potential Features:

• Ability to refresh/restock in more than one shop at once from the same account
    • Smart pausing? Because the pausing was based on time & not refreshes, one time it paused the program in the middle of an attempt to purchase because it had hit the amount of time I had designated for a pause to occur O_O. Lol.
    • Ability to set our own useragent headers so we will always have a consistent browsing profile (and we can keep them up to date ourselves in-between program updates)
    • Options to stop program based on total time running & not just refreshes. Vice versa for pauses. Pausing based on refresh count. :p
    • Option to wipe stats clean when program is stopped. Like, when I stop the buy session for any reason & then start again, my refresh count doesn't reset, so I often have to go into the settings and up the refresh count instead of starting each buy session fresh.
    • More sophisticated restock ban detection...or maybe just the option to turn ban detection off? Sometimes it thinks I'm banned when I'm not if a restock takes too long to hit. :/
    • Random event logs.
    • Ability to change the size of the program window. A lot of times I buy items with long names and my buytimes get cut off and I can't check them until I stop the program and open the text log. XD
    • Maybe an overhaul to the skin/look of the program? Some color coding of the buy logs or maybe some icons to denote certain settings?

I should mention anytime the igloo buyer runs for me I always get failed to purchase...like 20 times in a row. Never made a successful one. I've used another aber recently that has an igloo buy function and I do make successful buys there so I don't think it's me. I don't really care about igloo buying, just thought I'd mention it in case there's something wrong.

Please keep the alert on buy as ridiculous as it is know. I was crying the first time I saw it. Fucking hilarious. Scares my cat every time.

THANK YOU!!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cinnamon For This Useful Post:

Accelerator (03-06-2016),j03 (03-06-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    260/0
    Mentioned
    243 times
    Time Online
    47d 7h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    MAJIN Score Sender (Flash game score sender)
    ^

It seems for me this one worked on and off for me; maybe make it a bit more usable? I keep getting error messages that it does not work o_o

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Spoildlittleme For This Useful Post:

j03 (03-06-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    62/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    14d 15h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Restock Bann Cheker, because the program stealht buyer if u have bann, totally stop program. And maybe u can add the Almost attic autobuyer in the same program haha it's my opinion.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    178/0
    Mentioned
    744 times
    Time Online
    335d 1h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 1m
    Dunno if it's possible but make it optional for the rs banned checker thing for the aber?
    Also make the deposit inventory optional? (it never did anything for me e__e)
    And idk if this would be easy to implement but for the RS ban check you could make the program visit a certain topic (RS & Chat) and get a post with *link to shop* + line break + swi (Via regex I guess?)
    Or as people said, just visit an specified/random number of shops before determining if we're RS banned?

Ability to set our own useragent headers so we will always have a consistent browsing profile (and we can keep them up to date ourselves in-between program updates)
    I really like this, all programs should have that feature IMO (I sniffed my network with wireshark and apparently it sends really old user agent headers)
    An option to right-click any item in the shop's stock and add it to the bottom of the buying list would be nice (Again I don't know how difficult it would be to implement that but y'know, to buy some junk every now and then and make it seem a little bit more legit instead of always going for the big items, and since it seems adding an item to the list is case sensitive)

Quote Originally Posted by bacchus View Post
    An Alien Vending Machine autospender? Save manually going through knobs, lever etc.
    (you need an account to see links) (userscript) just leave nerkmids in your inventory.
    If you want a different/random combo just lmk. (Right now it uses that combo mmichelleej is talking about)

Quote Originally Posted by Dokeu View Post
    Restock Bann Cheker, because the program stealht buyer if u have bann, totally stop program. And maybe u can add the Almost attic autobuyer in the same program haha it's my opinion.
    wuut? e_e (how can you even use it? .__.)
    Also, the AAA's been broken for some time now...
    Last edited by Accelerator; 03-06-2016 at 01:22 AM.

(you need an account to see links)

"Date et dabitur vobis"
    「Let's fight 恐れはない」

"A quantum supercomputer calculating for a thousand years could not even approach the number of f��ks I do not give"

「君が望むモノは何?」

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Accelerator For This Useful Post:

Atlas (03-06-2016),Bowsette (03-06-2016),j03 (03-06-2016),Mama Bear (03-06-2016)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    403/1
    Mentioned
    734 times
    Time Online
    120d 8h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    41m
    I'd like a way to autocomplete NQII, it should be possible if you add a way to create a "super script".
    It would make it so you can tell it to train until x level, then it would move somewhere, then it would talk to a NPC, then move somewhere, train some more, etc from one script only.
    And also support for the other type of moving scripts (1=north, 2=south, 3=west, 4=east, 5=northwest, 6=southwest, 7=northeast, 8=southeast)

For the Auction Sniper, not sure if it's already built in but... a feature to only autobid an auction after it's passed # position? For example, I really want this item but I don't want to build it's price too much (in case of competition), so I want to start bidding only after it's listed as #5 or lower.

For Kado feeder, maybe picking a spot to always feed or try to, makes it look more legit.

ShopWiz... I could never get it working to be honest, always crashed.
    Anyways, I'd love to pick a single item such as... Water Mote and mass buy them (specify the amount to buy and the minimum and maximum price I want to pay).

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ban For This Useful Post:

j03 (03-06-2016),metaldroga (03-06-2016)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    223/0
    Mentioned
    469 times
    Time Online
    132d 23h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    Quote Originally Posted by Discord View Post
    I'd like a way to autocomplete NQII, it should be possible if you add a way to create a "super script".
    It would make it so you can tell it to train until x level, then it would move somewhere, then it would talk to a NPC, then move somewhere, train some more, etc from one script only.
    And also support for the other type of moving scripts (1=north, 2=south, 3=west, 4=east, 5=northwest, 6=southwest, 7=northeast, 8=southeast)
    If I had all the links for the talk-to/give-to things I'd try to do one.

Edit:
    Have them now, might as well try.
    Last edited by Daviid; 03-06-2016 at 03:10 PM.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daviid For This Useful Post:

Atlas (03-06-2016),Ban (03-06-2016)