Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    54 times
    Time Online
    3d 23h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I think some of you should seek professional help, even if it's just venting about your problems. I don't mean this as to come across offensively or rude but some of those thoughts are not normal. Anger/depression can spiral out of control and getting the proper care or the right person to talk about your problems could help immensely.

OOOOAAARRGGHH!!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    22/0
    Mentioned
    133 times
    Time Online
    19d 22h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Well, what if our thoughts are actually the normal thoughts and you "normal" people are the ones that are crazy? Sometimes some people can't find the courage or have a problem talking with other people about their problems. It's not really as easy as it seems. I really, REALLY don't like talking to anyone about my problems, this i don't mind because ill probably never meet you people and i don't care if you judge me. Now imagine what you just said, now you go to a person face to face and open up like this, they think the same thing. I don't need some person thinking this that about me.

Infamous Joe is you.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    60/0
    Mentioned
    197 times
    Time Online
    46d 11h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    glad someone made this thread because i honestly cant talk to ANYBODY about ANYTHING and i dont know why. i just cant bring myself to do it even if its my own mom. im 17 now and ever since i was 13 ive had really really bad depression because of family issues and now as im older i feel like its getting worse and worse as time goes on :/ i feel miserable all the time and always have to pretend to be happy around friends and family. than at 14 i started smoking pot and drinking because it got my mind off things and made me forget all my problems. than at 15 my buddy stole a vehicle and came and picked me up, we rode around all night than he dropped me off. a few days later he gets caught and was sent away for almost 2 years while i got off scotch free, that made me feel even more horrible knowing hes in there for something i helped do. now im 17 and now and than i do get suicidal thoughts, i have thought about counseling but i just have a problem with talking to anyone. this is like for real the only time ive ever been able to get all this off my chest and it kinda feels good even though i kinda rambled on about a lot of different things that have been bothering me. this isnt even half of it but still feeels good to know all you are here to listen

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    38 times
    Time Online
    2d 18h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoria View Post
    Well, what if our thoughts are actually the normal thoughts and you "normal" people are the ones that are crazy? Sometimes some people can't find the courage or have a problem talking with other people about their problems. It's not really as easy as it seems. I really, REALLY don't like talking to anyone about my problems, this i don't mind because ill probably never meet you people and i don't care if you judge me. Now imagine what you just said, now you go to a person face to face and open up like this, they think the same thing. I don't need some person thinking this that about me.
    Well, don't get me wrong, but how is that one post about going into detail about how to kill someone "normal" or even the slightest bit weird?

Like I said, don't get me wrong here. There's two people that I've thought about doing that too(they aren't the first), in fact, I have been for the past week, the chances of me doing it are very, very slim. But I don't think me thinking about killing someone, something that the majority of the worlds population finds wrong.

If someone makes me angry enough then the only thing I can ever think of is punching(among many other things) them until they are dead. o.o
    Last edited by Gbm; 01-17-2012 at 08:45 PM.

STABBY STABBY SKREEEE SKREEEE

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    22/0
    Mentioned
    133 times
    Time Online
    19d 22h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Well, what if our thoughts are actually the normal thoughts and you "normal" people are the ones that are crazy?
    I was only kidding about this.

Ya I get to the point where i wanna punch someone dead lol, last time i had that thought i punched a wall instead and messed my knuckle up lol.
    Not the smartest of ideas, but it made me feel better. I've done that at school before, never got in trouble thank goodness.
    This kid wouldn't leave me alone and i tried to do everything not to blow up, but just something happened
    where everything went kinda foggy and spinning and i just couldnt hold it back anymore and punched the kid in the face.
    He deserved it, but still, its freaky how i let my anger control so much about me.
    Last edited by Victoria; 01-17-2012 at 08:49 PM.

Infamous Joe is you.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    38 times
    Time Online
    2d 18h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Just saw your edit.

I did it a few times in school. @_@

And yeah it is kinda freaky.
    Last edited by Gbm; 01-17-2012 at 08:52 PM.

STABBY STABBY SKREEEE SKREEEE

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    8h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Geez I'm really sorry to all of you in the situations you're in, it makes me feel really lucky. :/
    I've already made a thread about this but I've had depersonalization every day of my life since I was 13ish, I feel like nothing is real. I was pretty depressed for probably a couple of years and cut for maybe a few months. I THOUGHT about suicide but never really considered it or made plans to go through with anything.. But I was able to pull myself out of my depression without any meds because I was determined -- I strived to be happy every day and eventually things turned out okay. I remember learning about what self-esteem was in 2nd grade and I straight up told the teacher I didn't have any at all, I hated myself from about age 6 to 14. I'm not sure why I felt that way because I've always made high grades and teachers always liked me. But now I really like who I am and I'm determined to graduate with my degree in 3 years, start my own business, possibly go to grad school, and have a good life... There is hope for everyone. You have to want it badly though, you really do.
    L A U R E N
    "Live as if you were to die tomorrow.
    Learn as if you were to live forever." ~ Gandhi

Thanks
    DL/UL
    68/0
    Mentioned
    582 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I got mixed up with drugs and paying the price rn lol

Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    222 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I don't believe I would intentionally kill someone for fun (I just get mood swings and have thoughts of doing so).
    But if someone were to like.. break in and try to attack me, I wouldn't hesitate or regret it if that were to happen.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    352 times
    Time Online
    1d 20h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Cara View Post
    I don't believe I would intentionally kill someone for fun (I just get mood swings and have thoughts of doing so).
    But if someone were to like.. break in and try to attack me, I wouldn't hesitate or regret it if that were to happen.
    I'm a very peaceful person, but I have to agree with your second statement. I'm like a mama bear...if anyone ever came to my house (or anytime really) and tried to mess with my baby, I would not hesitate to kill them on the spot. Nobody messes with my baby.

PM me for any of the following:
    PSN
    NDS Friend Code
    Tumblr