Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What makes you suspicious about an account or UC(s)?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    160/0
    Mentioned
    131 times
    Time Online
    206d 19h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 24m
    another thing about the petpets would be if you zap petpets it can make them go poof..

✧・゚: *✧ (you need an account to see links) ✧*:・゚✧

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    13d 3h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    No I agree with removing them when considering them as a base NP item adding 'value' on to a pet. Like I said I would remove mine if they didn't match (or if I traded them free NP now for me!), but they do so I've just left them. Stupid to remove them just to put it right back on when they have age and hey maybe they can get a trophy one day from that. I agree as well for your opinion on the new ones I know when I get new pets I plan on keeping heck yeah I'm slapping my version of a perfect petpet on. Just hearing everyone here say a new one raises flags for them kinda had me in shock as I've always assumed the exact opposite.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kayla For This Useful Post:

♥ Crowley ♥ (04-10-2015),Heartunderblade (04-10-2015),♥ Hydrapple ♥ (04-10-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    292 times
    Time Online
    145d 13h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    49m
    The petpet thing can go both ways, as stated above. I don't consider it suspicious unless the person also has a ton of other red flags like the ones mentioned earlier: account age, the tier of the pet, how WN the pet is, pet lookup, customization (does it look nice/match? I don't judge off of NC because not everyone can buy NC), and whether or not I've seen the pet before. I don't really judge the person's account (avatars, trophies, etc) because not everyone cares to get involved in those.

I've actually NMed people in the past who I suspected new to cheating, and I've told them to change this or that to help them look more legit. So far most of these people are still around, so that's good!

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Charlie For This Useful Post:

Bani (04-11-2015),Eed (04-10-2015),Kayla (04-10-2015),♥ Pam ♥ (04-10-2015)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    55 times
    Time Online
    24d 5h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    The petpet thing is obviously not a dead giveaway... and I don't think anyone meant it like that! Especially if the pet is being traded, there are a lot of legit reasons to have a newer petpet.
    But what has happened plenty of times is some unknown old account shows up with amazing UCs, claiming to own them ever since forever and yet all perfecly matched attached petpets and p3s are super young. It can look kinda off.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Pam For This Useful Post:

Snow (04-11-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    381 times
    Time Online
    51d 10h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    A very young account (under 12months) with high end NC items. Not just one but lots of them and now you want to trade your 'spare' Butterfly Dress? No.
    People in guilds or on the boards bragging about spending points on a stamp avatar but STILL have 22mil in the bank.

These are just things I've noticed very recently. If you are going to cheat/buy please be careful. You get frozen it's not just you that suffers but others who might one day want those items and/or pets.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lyric For This Useful Post:

Bani (04-11-2015),teddy (04-10-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    48 times
    Time Online
    35d 14h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Quote Originally Posted by beesly View Post
    The petpet thing is obviously not a dead giveaway... and I don't think anyone meant it like that! Especially if the pet is being traded, there are a lot of legit reasons to have a newer petpet.
    But what has happened plenty of times is some unknown old account shows up with amazing UCs, claiming to own them ever since forever and yet all perfecly matched attached petpets and p3s are super young. It can look kinda off.
    Yep this it what I meant, only you worded it better.

In the same category, I should mention fishing level. In the past I've seen people claim that some UC was their first ever pet, they painted it themselves years ago, it's been on their account since it was born blablabla. Yet the fishing level is at 1. In all those years, not going fishing with your pet even once or twice, just for boredoms sake, seems suspicous to me.

So please, if you're going to say you've had some UC for years and years, please at least up the fishing level to, say, 5 first, takes only a couple of days. Of course, 200 would be even better. :p

Once again, I'm sure there /are/ people who've had their UC for years and still never have gone fishing, so I don't consider this a dead giveaway either. But yeah.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    243 times
    Time Online
    45d 4h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    When you move your UC or any pet to another account though, the fishing level goes to 0. Or if the UC is just on a side acc they probably have never been fishing on.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    25 times
    Time Online
    7d 1h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Account age is a big one and seeing an older account out of nowhere pop up with no customization whatsoever trying to trade an uc raises a red flag to me.Uc that pop out of nowhere raise suspicion all together for me. I find myself wondering where it came from why I haven't seen it being traded.When someone mails an offer of an uc pet that seems fishy also.Or someone bragging they just "adopted or traded from a nice user who didn't mind under trading" an uc

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    52 times
    Time Online
    9d 20h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by beesly View Post
    Seriously, the petpet thing. I also always observe it.
    Also: very high end, very well named out of nowhere pets in unknown accounts.
    Or MASSIVE trade ups that go like this: oh, I have a VWN UC Plushie Lupe that I'll only trade for a VVVVWN UC Mutant Usul with a name I REALLY love. Trades it the day after. Like. Ok.
    People that instead of easing into the PC suddenly start popping up in EVERY TOPIC with their UC.
    Huge size but empty gallery.
    haha like nearly all ppl with these higher end uc faeries, and how friendly all those girls are. noticed how suddenly there would be a ton of gl bumps like that

and @(you need an account to see links) so ppl need to go to their sides and go fishing> cause i thought that wasnt allowed? but i do get your point

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    260/0
    Mentioned
    243 times
    Time Online
    47d 2h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    Quote Originally Posted by flytenyte View Post
    Not having good NC or customizations. People with fancy UCs with only minimum np items on them makes me super suspicious. Like... you mean to tell me you managed to get an amazing UC and have the free backgrounds on all your pets?
    This right here