Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    7h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Arrow Old account, still new to the community

Hello~~
    My account is apparently 1997 days old today, but I've never really knew how to participate in the forum in a meaningful way
    I've played Neopets for more than I can remember, but never really knew what I was doing when I was a child as my favorites activities were 1- saving the most miserable pets from the pound and 2- saving all the Spyders from being traded like an object on the Auctions (by buying all of them and throwing them on the SBD of course! Spyders deserve some love)
    I've really just started playing right like ~5 years from now and I am working on getting species and colors I really like, customizing them, organizing my accounts by theme and eventually getting some trophies

I usually am just a lurker everywhere, but hope I feel more confident to ask some questions around here

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Giovanna For This Useful Post:

j03 (04-16-2023),Zenitsu (04-09-2023)

Pronouns
    🫎🦫🍁🏒 she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    713 times
    Time Online
    159d 1h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    Hello @(you need an account to see links)vann! You've taken the first steps I'm being more active and involved in the community! Thanks for introducing yourself! We have lots of fun ways to be less lurky on clraik. We have our lovely Ryu bars which are a great way to interact in the community by caring for other users ryus and getting your own. Then comes collecting scenes and paints to create nice themes!

What other things other than Neo are you into. We do have lots of great Neo related content but we also have alot on none Neo related content which may be something you would be interested in as well 😀

See you around the forum !

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    422 times
    Time Online
    86d 12h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Welcome back @(you need an account to see links) it's never too late to start something! You can always interact on other threads little by little, maybe easier the ones related to your hobbies like Neopets, Music, Videogames...

There also some fun events from time to time where you can join us

Hope to see you around!

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    456 times
    Time Online
    64d 19h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    Hey Giovanna, official welcome to ck!
    I'm glad you feel more comfortable about participating in the forum now, it's really fun!

Hope to see you around ^~^

(you need an account to see links)

(you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)
    I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶k̶a̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶b̶a̶r̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶!̶ I GOT IT!!!

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,872 times
    Time Online
    565d 3h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 12m
    Quote Originally Posted by Giovanna View Post
    Hello~~
    My account is apparently 1997 days old today, but I've never really knew how to participate in the forum in a meaningful way
    I've played Neopets for more than I can remember, but never really knew what I was doing when I was a child as my favorites activities were 1- saving the most miserable pets from the pound and 2- saving all the Spyders from being traded like an object on the Auctions (by buying all of them and throwing them on the SBD of course! Spyders deserve some love)
    I've really just started playing right like ~5 years from now and I am working on getting species and colors I really like, customizing them, organizing my accounts by theme and eventually getting some trophies

I usually am just a lurker everywhere, but hope I feel more confident to ask some questions around here
    Welcome, officially!

Being an active member who posts occasionally is enough for a meaningful contribution. Appreciate you introducing yourself after all this time.

Best of luck fulfilling your Neo goals. Our community has more than enough to help you through achieving everything.

PS: Can't help but think of the mafia boss 'Giovanni' from Pokemon whenever I read your username.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------