Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: So, what exactly is the PC's problem?

Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    1d 10h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Penicillin View Post
    TNT's reasons for freezing UC traders are:
    If TNT started selling UCs themselves(freshly created UCs of course), all these problems would be solved. Unfortunately this is never going to happen, they have NC to sell after all, and NC clothes would make much bigger profit than one-off UC skins. From the time TNT decided that pets should wear clothes their site was messed up.
    QFT. I just got into NC after 10+ years on neo. It is a money-pit.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    21 times
    Time Online
    8d 3h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    TNT could have an even bigger money pit if they released a way to get UCs again. It's not like people would stop buying clothes.

Whether it be a chance through the lab ray as a long time member perk or through some bullshit NC + plot or event where people around Neopia are suddenly changing back into the old art and you gotta figure out why. AND let us change back the pets that didn't stay UC after the conversion so we can have UC eyries, poogs, xwees, etc.

That would be amaaaazing and I would throw some $$ at that... even as a broke bitch.
    -----------------

Yup what @l2eap @(you need an account to see links) said. And if TNT had better customer service, the PC would bitch less. It also makes things worse for sites like clraik when assholes who aren't affiliated with us (PC police) do shit that people think clraik did.
    Last edited by Frump; 09-02-2014 at 10:51 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    81/0
    Mentioned
    191 times
    Time Online
    45d 20h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    Just read a board about someone who sent a transfer for a UC and the person with the UC backed out without telling that person.

THIS IS WHY THE PC SUCKS. No one wants to deal with arseholes who can't be up front or honest. If you decided that you changed your mind, you could have easily NM'd the user rather than stringing her along. Or just do the trade that you agreed to. I'll admit that I made some trades that I regretted but rather than be pissy at my stupidity, I tried to make it up by gifting people. Sure, they were silly converted pets that ended up rotting/frozen for the most part, but I made someone happy for at least five minutes.

Stop being dicks. Courtesy should exist on the internet; however, I think that people like the UC owner don't have courtesy in real life either.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Aska For This Useful Post:

Cheese (09-04-2014)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    157/0
    Mentioned
    135 times
    Time Online
    88d 11h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    Quote Originally Posted by Frump View Post
    TNT could have an even bigger money pit if they released a way to get UCs again. It's not like people would stop buying clothes.

Whether it be a chance through the lab ray as a long time member perk or through some bullshit NC + plot or event where people around Neopia are suddenly changing back into the old art and you gotta figure out why. AND let us change back the pets that didn't stay UC after the conversion so we can have UC eyries, poogs, xwees, etc.

That would be amaaaazing and I would throw some $$ at that... even as a broke bitch.
    -----------------

Yup what @l2eap @(you need an account to see links) said. And if TNT had better customer service, the PC would bitch less. It also makes things worse for sites like clraik when assholes who aren't affiliated with us (PC police) do shit that people think clraik did.

If they brought back UC's don't you think the value of UC's would decrease dramatically practically ruining the UC blackmarket ?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ked For This Useful Post:

Frump (09-04-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    21 times
    Time Online
    8d 3h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ked View Post
    If they brought back UC's don't you think the value of UC's would decrease dramatically practically ruining the UC blackmarket ?
    If they ever did, I don't think they'd do it so that it'd be easy OR cheap if they went the NC route.

Maybe people would stalk UCs less (unless it's a godly name) if they had a chance at making one themselves and a lot of people are impatient/have RL duties so people would still buy. UC prices probably take a dip depending on how frequent TNT would release new UCs.

I don't want to say it would completely kill the blackmarket, but like I said, it depends on how TNT gives out UCs if they ever release them again. I really doubt they'd make it happen frequently because they want $$$ still for clothes and accessory NC.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    182 times
    Time Online
    97d 3h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    Well if they made wigs/dresses/clothing nicer and more fitting on pets more people would buy but tbh 70% of wigs just look terrible and dresses are soooo not fitting on most pets

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Suicune For This Useful Post:

Meepit (09-04-2014)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    121 times
    Time Online
    39d 18h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by Serais View Post
    Well if they made wigs/dresses/clothing nicer and more fitting on pets more people would buy but tbh 70% of wigs just look terrible and dresses are soooo not fitting on most pets
    Then maybe the nice fitting dresses and wigs won't be worth an arm, a leg, your soul, and much more. *glares at GMC*

Custom Ryu by @Zapdos

By me

By @honeycomb

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wooloo For This Useful Post:

Cheese (09-04-2014),Meepit (09-04-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    45 times
    Time Online
    18d 7h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    So.... I came clean to my closest neofriends for having bought pets (told them offline) and boy that felt good !
    I'm pretty sure they had suspicions but they have never harassed me, and were quite understanding c:

I think Cheating is being Smart!
    It doesn't mean that I am less invested in the game. It's being realistic! I knew I couldn't blend in the PC from the start, I had no assets to begin with, and I did not feel like socializing within the PC. But it didn't stop me from 'wanting something' like everyone.

It is unfair for the Legit players, but even when there is injustice and hatred, I'm pretty sure they still enjoy their legit ways: how they enjoy the tedious processing of trading, chatting on the PC daily, and slowly uptrading towards their (unreachable) dream goals. And I respect that!
    But it's not my cup of tea..... not on the PC.

And I don't feel ill about the legit butt-hurt players who are younger; who cannot afford to cheat; who are scared of getting frozen; or aren't 'lame' enough to buy pets ...

But I want to say that the PC Police, and the PCOL are made of a bunch of Histrionics. Oh! How they enjoy the attention. They don't do it for the good sakes of neopians (lol) They manipulate to get attention, wants some form of approval (by incarnating 'justice' so to say), yearning for admiration or simply and mostly provoking people to create drama because they are bored.

Like everyone said previously, Pets are being purged anyway, TNT doesn't look into pet trading unless it is reported, so the PCOL is doing more bad than the tiniest bit of good. They even get legit players in trouble. (and these legit players who have uptraded I believe, own UCs that are at some point, came from inactives -sigh-)

All the mistrust and bad atmosphere on the PC is due to these handful of people in my opinion.
    So stay out of the PC guys!

Voila! That was my vent !! I've been holding it for so long, haha!

(ps: please excuse my english!)
    Last edited by cibomatto; 09-05-2014 at 04:37 PM. Reason: typos

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cibomatto For This Useful Post:

Charlie (09-05-2014),Frump (09-05-2014),Meepit (09-05-2014),Saria (09-05-2014),U Wot M8 (09-05-2014)