Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    19 times
    Time Online
    8d 7h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    @(you need an account to see links) I didn't say anything was confusing? I said it was weird/stalkerish, but the reason she started doing it was to try and trade for pets that she wanted. I've done that. I didn't GET anywhere, but I've looked them up.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Meeseeks For This Useful Post:

Valent (08-05-2014)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    121 times
    Time Online
    39d 18h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by Frump View Post
    Going off what Sociopath said. I don't have experience with getting unfrozen after self-icing so if she does get her accounts back, then I guess it really is that easy which is stupid considering her situation.
    Panda's tumblr posts with all that shit about Panther is gone now too.
    the original posts are gone but i think reblogs still exist and don't go away

just find someone who reblogged it

regardless, if panda deleted the posts, i think it's safe to say we should just drop the whole situation. she was overreacting anyway so maybe after like 12 hours of attention, she finally cooled down enough to realize she's been a total bitch about this

Custom Ryu by @Zapdos

By me

By @honeycomb

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    120 times
    Time Online
    42d 21h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Quote Originally Posted by Isto View Post
    She self froze because she freaked out. She didn't access her account, just her email. Still bad. Still kind of illegal. But not something related to Neo TECHNICALLY.

Hope this helps/clears some shit up.

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 PM ----------

P.S. Panther can't see the reason for freezing either. Not sure why, but it tells her bad password when she tries to login. Guess we'll never know if TNT changes it. Also, she said if she can't get her accounts back, she'll just leave.
    That's definitely illegal. And it is related to neopets...it was a clear attempt to gain access to the account. And the IP picture still exists where all TNT has to do is match it up.

Well she will be leaving then...

If she thinks she can just self freeze when she does something bad and she gets off scott-free she's sadly mistaken. TNT doesn't fall for that shit

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sociopath For This Useful Post:

Cherish (08-05-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    33 times
    Time Online
    11d 19h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    I'm a stalker but it's sort of a closet thing for me. I never ever participate in drama but Panther was always nice to me and I hope she's able to get her accounts back. If she does maybe she will choose to be a more private neopets player.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    19 times
    Time Online
    8d 7h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    @(you need an account to see links) I have no idea what TNT will do. And I'm just saying, she tried to gain access to the email, not the neo account. TNT probably will agree with you though. Guess we just have to wait.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    33 times
    Time Online
    11d 19h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Also please don't burn me for my post lol. I never meddle in people's neopets business and I don't necessarily think her actions were ok at all but I think it would be ok if she returned quietly to neopets somehow. Afterall it's a fucking game anyway.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    115 times
    Time Online
    30d 13h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Honestly some peoples reactions to this have been so hypocritical it's almost funny. It's not because it's PANTHER it's because an idiot PCer essentially compromised someone, TOLD THEM THEY'D DONE IT and then admitted to it on their main account, also on neopets, whilst also self freezing. She's stupid and she doesn't deserve her accounts back. It is VERY different to have your account compromised because your account security is shit and someone on clraik hits you (which is what Panda had just accepted and moved on with it would seem) than to have someone ADMIT IT WAS THEM on their fucking main account with their UC pets. Because she'd stalked and hunted down and harassed and done her very best to get in and now she's crying that people are upset about it? how unhinged can you get??

It doesn't matter that she's claiming she never touched Pandas accounts - the intent was there. It was malicious. Panda wasn't making a deal out of this until it turned out to be a well known PCer who's cried about hacking before. I think she's perfectly justified in being pissed off. None of these people mean anything to me, I will genuinely be appalled if Panther gets her accounts back because admitting something publicly is about as stupid as you can get in a situation like this.

Shhh.. Doll is sleeping. PM me for best results
    (you need an account to see links)

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Doll For This Useful Post:

Aska (08-05-2014),Cherish (08-05-2014),distanthunder (08-05-2014),Elmo (08-05-2014),Ralph (08-07-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    75/0
    Mentioned
    822 times
    Time Online
    111d 11h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    Fuck me. Someone give me a short and sweet summary. I read the first few posts and got bored

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    19 times
    Time Online
    8d 7h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    @(you need an account to see links) Yeah I can totes understand why she's pissed. I'd be pissed, I'm not saying Panda shouldn't be mad. I'm not saying it was a good decision on Panther's part. I told her it was a bad idea to admit it, but she was dumb about it and she realizes that. She's not whining about it, she's just waiting to see what happens with the rest of us. x:

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Meeseeks For This Useful Post:

Valent (08-05-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    120 times
    Time Online
    42d 21h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Quote Originally Posted by |2eap View Post
    Fuck me. Someone give me a short and sweet summary. I read the first few posts and got bored
    Summary:
    Panther (crazy bitch that Andrew fucked with last year) got access to Panda (other PCers email) by passing security questions
    Panther then warned Panda anonymously on Tumblr about how her questions were easy to answer. Panda flips out wants to know who it was, Panther confesses on Neo revealing her identity using her main account.

Panda freaks the fuck out because she has been stalked by some crazy bitch that wanted to fuck with her but decided "not to". Posts it all on Tumblr, and also posts screenshots with Panther's real IP attempting to answer the security questions.

Panther panics and self freezes everything but she's screwed because she has all this evidence against her that she did indeed attempt to compromise the email account and had intentions to compromise the neo one. And has the IP tied to her

The end

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Sociopath For This Useful Post:

|2eap (08-05-2014)