2/0
    Mentioned
    120 times
    Time Online
    42d 21h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Quote Originally Posted by Husky View Post
    Since she self froze, do you think she'll be able to get it back easy? Or do you think TNT will change the reason that she is frozen? I just ask cause I've never seen them change the reason before when someone self froze!
    Yes they do all the time. Often they'll freeze for suspicious activity and sometimes change it to something else after they refuse to unfreeze it after they hear the story

Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    51 times
    Time Online
    59d 22h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    Quote Originally Posted by trooper View Post
    She's only been "nicer" because of all the drama that surrounded her last year that got her account broken into, it's probably fake to avoid being targeted again.

But as you can see, she never learns her lesson.
    That makes sense! I guess i just like to think the best of people though some people never change. I wasn't trying to defend her or anything just stating my opinion I hate sounding bitchy but I do hope that she gets permanently frozen and can't get her account back :/

---------- Post added at 12:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sociopath View Post
    Yes they do all the time. Often they'll freeze for suspicious activity and sometimes change it to something else after they refuse to unfreeze it after they hear the story
    Do you know if there's any way to see if or when they change it?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    120 times
    Time Online
    42d 21h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    @(you need an account to see links) - no. You would just have to log back into the account repeatedly to see. But you can't tell when they changed it.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    51 times
    Time Online
    59d 22h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    Makes sense xD and you can't see unless you have the actual password right? So I guess we'll never know unless she returns xD I'm sure people will be stalking her pets like crazy though

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    120 times
    Time Online
    42d 21h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Quote Originally Posted by Husky View Post
    Makes sense xD and you can't see unless you have the actual password right? So I guess we'll never know unless she returns xD I'm sure people will be stalking her pets like crazy though
    Yup lol. I wish TNT would make it so you don't need the password! You used to be able to do that....LAME!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sociopath For This Useful Post:

Cherish (08-05-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    21 times
    Time Online
    8d 3h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    @(you need an account to see links), I figured she would have a hard time to get it back with what's happened, but it looks like she's probably not going to have anything happen to her from TNT's side. Lucky bitch.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    115 times
    Time Online
    30d 13h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Quote Originally Posted by Frump View Post
    @(you need an account to see links), I figured she would have a hard time to get it back with what's happened, but it looks like she's probably not going to have anything happen to her from TNT's side. Lucky bitch.
    ...according to who? What. Lol. She pulled the ultimate admission of guilt and TNT have neomail proof of her admitting stuff.

Shhh.. Doll is sleeping. PM me for best results
    (you need an account to see links)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    19 times
    Time Online
    8d 7h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    SO I'm sure I'm gonna get some hate for this, BUT I'm friends with Panther (gasp!) and totally know like what went down mostly?

Panther doesn't know how "hack" anyone, all she does is Googles the shit out of things. You have a layout on your lookup - does it link to your photobucket or something? Gasp, she looked through your pictures and found screenshots of your account! It's you! Now she knows what ELSE to look for. She just does that until she finds something she can use. Is it kind of weird/stalkerish? Sure. Did she ask people on facebook if they'd trade pets with her? Yes. Is that okay? I don't know, you decide, but it's not like she bullied anyone into anything.

ANYWAY. She's had the info for a little while, because, yes, she and Panda don't get along! Oh my gosh, whatever will we do that people don't like each other?! They're both bitchy to each other, whatevs. Wanna know what she said about it?

[7/31/2014 9:28:13 AM] Panther: if I did something you didn't agree with, but it would harm me if it got out, would you still keep it secret?
    [7/31/2014 9:29:11 AM] Isto: I got no reason to rat you out. x:
    [7/31/2014 9:29:45 AM] Panther: All right.
    [7/31/2014 9:30:06 AM] Panther: Well, uh....you know how I was saying that it's pretty easy to DOX your way into someone's account? :/
    [7/31/2014 9:30:35 AM] Panther: I was kind of bored the other day, and started finding details on Panda (the purge chatter)
    [7/31/2014 9:30:51 AM] Panther: and I don't know if I ever told you, but I've hated her for like four years
    [7/31/2014 9:31:05 AM] Isto: I didn't know that. o:
    [7/31/2014 9:31:08 AM] Isto: Why do you hate her?
    [7/31/2014 9:31:08 AM] Panther: and I kinda accidentally discovered how to break into her email .___.

Then she explained why she hates Panda, aside from obvious drama from last summer, Panda's generally just an elitist. Blah blah. Anyway, so I asked why she was dumb and outed herself. Her response:

[2:57:18 PM] Panther: Well, originally she said she was grateful to the person who helped her with her accounts...and that she wanted badly to know who it was
    [2:57:29 PM] Panther: so I told her, stupidly thinking she'd be all right with me
    [2:57:33 PM] Isto: Ohhhhh.
    [2:57:51 PM] Panther: It was a total, baffling reversal
    [2:58:10 PM] Panther: one minute she's all "thanks for helping!" and the next she's like "WHY DID YOU DO THIS"
    [2:58:38 PM] Isto: Yeah, it's because it was you. x:

She self froze because she freaked out. She didn't access her account, just her email. Still bad. Still kind of illegal. But not something related to Neo TECHNICALLY.

Hope this helps/clears some shit up.

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 PM ----------

P.S. Panther can't see the reason for freezing either. Not sure why, but it tells her bad password when she tries to login. Guess we'll never know if TNT changes it. Also, she said if she can't get her accounts back, she'll just leave.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Meeseeks For This Useful Post:

♥ Hydrapple ♥ (08-06-2014),Valent (08-05-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    21 times
    Time Online
    8d 3h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by Doll View Post
    ...according to who? What. Lol. She pulled the ultimate admission of guilt and TNT have neomail proof of her admitting stuff.
    Going off what Sociopath said. I don't have experience with getting unfrozen after self-icing so if she does get her accounts back, then I guess it really is that easy which is stupid considering her situation.
    Panda's tumblr posts with all that shit about Panther is gone now too.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    115 times
    Time Online
    30d 13h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Quote Originally Posted by Frump View Post
    Going off what Sociopath said. I don't have experience with getting unfrozen after self-icing so if she does get her accounts back, then I guess it really is that easy which is stupid considering her situation.
    Panda's tumblr posts with all that shit about Panther is gone now too.
    Things don't just disappear from tumblr. It's easy to find it.
    I hope she stays frozen. Stupid girl.

Also @(you need an account to see links) " Is it kind of weird/stalkerish? Sure." Yes it is very fucking weird and very fucking stalkerish. Panda had her blocked because of harassment. Panther admitted this had all gone down because she was being ignored so she obviously went out of her way to cause shit. What is confusing about this.

Shhh.. Doll is sleeping. PM me for best results
    (you need an account to see links)