DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    17 times
    Time Online
    1d 7h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I totally agree with you @(you need an account to see links), TNT should treat all their guests the same . I made the mistake of checking out DTI .. the rest is history

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    415 times
    Time Online
    30d 7h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Probably just acknowledging what people want that they're willing to do.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    19 times
    Time Online
    5d 17h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by qbert View Post
    i frequent the PC and NCC, so go ahead and tell me again how the boards i frequent are unpopular.
    idk but you objective attitude doesnt come across as super pleasant.
    i would say you're probably in the minority here considering others here also dont want more dailies and such things
    also you saying to take it up w/ TNT is a weak redirection at best considering this survey was... people taking things up... with TNT
    and from what i saw POLLED on the POPULAR boards in idea pools, these werent the most frequent ideas
    i know not everyone uses the boards but
    plenty of people here don't either and the idea pool here didn't include games or dailies
    Objective atittudes aren't generally pleasant when people are complaining. I could take a subjective stance and say "who gives a shit about dailies bla bla TNT are liars", but I see that you already have done that.

Of course I am in the minority, but I don't have to call TNT liars. They are pretty much being straight up here, and it's obvious (from a business standpoint) that the MAIN focus is going to be stuff that bring in the cash. They have been doing this since the big change in 2007. NC still sells extremely well.

Now, are TNT incompetent? Definitely. They neglect other site issues for NC and paid content, and they don't even fix bugs. Not to mention their terrible customer support. That being said (and not an excuse for the latter), if management is being tight with their budget (seeing as Neo is on the decline overall, even though they DO make make money from NC sales and whatnot) and are short-staffed, they dictate what to do and TNT have to settle with small "things" like dailies, short events, plots, etc...

We have to look at both sides, not only at what I/you/all of us want, but also what the company is going through. My hunch is that Neo, no matter how bad it gets or how many players it loses, always manages to stay afloat somehow. Perhaps its the black market, maybe its the NC Mall. We don't know for sure (probably a combination of both).

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    19 times
    Time Online
    8d 7h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    I can see events... but jeez, fix what's broken before you add more content.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    17 times
    Time Online
    1d 7h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Perhaps its the black market, maybe its the NC Mall. We don't know for sure (probably a combination of both).
    I imagine they get alot of money through adverts, they certainly have lots of them. If I didn't have an an adblock e.g. /~beadfree and/or the chrome ad stopper, I wouldn't play Neopets if they paid me.

They should also think about gifting nc more often. There's always somewhat of a spike in the NC board after the nc giveaways. Even if just a nice item as a one-off every few months... IDK, I'm forever seeing things they could do to generate more playtime from players which equals income for them of one sort or another.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    6d 16h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    In general. Wow. TNT sucks. I'd just love to complete DoN already.... oh and you know a few of the BD BUGS!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    143 times
    Time Online
    34d 23h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    @(you need an account to see links)
    Not to intrude on the convo or anything but the PC doesn't give two shits about bd pets. They only train them to trade- not battle. Most people want the customer service fixed. In my opinion, that is the first thing they need to focus on, period.

Thanks Munna for this qt signature <3
    Thanks Air for my awesome avatar!

Queso Bandito

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cheese For This Useful Post:

distanthunder (07-03-2014),♥ Hydrapple ♥ (06-29-2014),Q*bert (06-29-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    48/0
    Mentioned
    58 times
    Time Online
    21d 18h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    I saw boards on PC, AC & BDC rallying up people to vote on fixing BD amongst many other issues & adding more dailies wasn't even part of the list.
    I also highly doubt there are THAT many casual players that will bother to fill in TNT's survey(& actually want dailies) to overwhelm the regulars' vote.
    So yea, I do think TNT aren't being honest with the survey results. They just made what's more profitable/takes less effort their priority.

But seriously, how hard is it to just fix DoN??? *flips table*

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Heartunderblade For This Useful Post:

Q*bert (06-29-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    2d 1h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I don't really see why they were even taking suggestions in the survey when there's a lot that needs to be fixed already...

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    191 times
    Time Online
    122d 18h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartunderblade View Post
    But seriously, how hard is it to just fix DoN??? *flips table*
    I find it hard to believe that DoN is that difficult and laborious to get up and running. Even if people didn't always 2P battle or something like that, they would still like to be able to upgrade their personal trophies and actually watch the pay-off.
    It's like the damned LC glitches and shit they can't seem to get under control.

I also somehow fail to believe that people want these micro-events versus an actual plot to work on. Come the fuck on.