DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    43 times
    Time Online
    16d 16h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    I shoulda held on to my Faerie PBs lmao oh well at least Royal stocks at HT, that colour is more my style anyway

Gyaoo!
    Pronouns
    【she ⚡ her】
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    335 times
    Time Online
    52d 15h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    56m
    Has it been confirmed that PBs/the pet being the colour you want to UCify is a requirement?

(you need an account to see links)

Thank you Zenitsu and Greyfaerie for my siggy UBs respectively!
    Thank you Hollow for the vector art!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Zapdos For This Useful Post:

♥ Hydrapple ♥ (01-16-2024)

Pronouns
    he/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    43 times
    Time Online
    16d 16h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapdos View Post
    Has it been confirmed that PBs/the pet being the colour you want to UCify is a requirement?
    as far as I know it has not, which is super funny because they did confirm it will be implemented as an NC wearable... so.... yes the brush inflation could be for no reason

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rattata For This Useful Post:

♥ GreyFaerie ♥ (01-16-2024),Tapir (01-16-2024),Zapdos (01-16-2024)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    96 times
    Time Online
    21d 11h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinx View Post
    Saw this on NN FB and had to come to share it, then I saw everyone posting the updates
    Might be finally getting a lil sad dragon I'm excited!

Thanks for sharing the image, I will add this to the main post. So excited to hear it's not just Faeries by themselves on launch day

Quote Originally Posted by Rokon View Post
    God finally.

See you in hell, pound chat.
    If (IF!) NC UCs are not distinguishable from OG UCs through a marker on their lookup or something, my eyes are peeled for the next Big Thing that PCers use to establish the new elitist hierarchy of clout lol

Quote Originally Posted by rio View Post
    Recent update....
    Thank you for sharing this, I will add your screenshot to the main post Again, excited about the Grey and Darigan teasers!

Quote Originally Posted by Zapdos View Post
    I do not like to speculate too much, but I did wonder about the Faerie PB artwork they use in their promo image. It doesn't look like the old-school PB artwork at all and I'm not sure where else we've seen that kind of art style for PBs outside of something sliiightly similar in the recent FF comics (new style: long and bendy bristles, old style: short and straight). So it might be the NC UC Faerie PB, or it might just be TNT getting fed up of the old art and wanting some nice new artwork for a big promo. It could go either way.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vis For This Useful Post:

rio (01-16-2024),♥ Shinx ♥ (01-16-2024)

Pronouns
    🫎🦫🍁🏒 she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    710 times
    Time Online
    157d 10h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    I wonder with them shutting down the site on the 22nd hownthis will impact people work towards their weekly reward!? Will it reset everyone's? I would be rather upset if I was working towards.....oh I dunno... a snowbunny stamp and this reset it!

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Charmander For This Useful Post:

♥ GreyFaerie ♥ (01-16-2024),rio (01-16-2024),Tapir (01-16-2024)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    81/0
    Mentioned
    80 times
    Time Online
    15d 23h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by Rattata View Post
    as far as I know it has not, which is super funny because they did confirm it will be implemented as an NC wearable... so.... yes the brush inflation could be for no reason
    Was thinking about this too, I was reading the discord announcements and noticed that nothing like that has even been mentioned it's just assumed. If it's going to work like a wearable or equipable skin I wonder if the pet color will even matter. Speculating but, maybe it might even be intentional as a way to distinguish NCUC from regular UC if the pet isn't ACTUALLY the color. And would encourage more people to buy it anyhow if they don't have to worry about having the actual converted version of the color they want. Hope more info drops soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Charmander View Post
    I wonder with them shutting down the site on the 22nd hownthis will impact people work towards their weekly reward!? Will it reset everyone's? I would be rather upset if I was working towards.....oh I dunno... a snowbunny stamp and this reset it!
    I feel like they are just not going to give a shit going by how they handled the recent lab ray being down. As far as I know, nobody got reimbursed or compensated for lost zaps from purchased lab ray cookies so I can see them just being like "lol tough" regarding any daily streaks that are going to get messed up.
    Last edited by Tapir; 01-16-2024 at 08:51 AM.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tapir For This Useful Post:

Charmander (01-16-2024),♥ Rattata ♥ (01-17-2024)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    419 times
    Time Online
    84d 21h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Now the wait begins... They better don't retract after giving a specific date lol

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    54d 7h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 18m
    Quote Originally Posted by Charmander View Post
    Luna saw a comment asking this on the official FB announcement and said they forwarded it and will post a response when they get it.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to samsepiol For This Useful Post:

Buizel (01-16-2024),Charmander (01-16-2024),Tapir (01-16-2024)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    18h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Tapir View Post
    Was thinking about this too, I was reading the discord announcements and noticed that nothing like that has even been mentioned it's just assumed. If it's going to work like a wearable or equipable skin I wonder if the pet color will even matter. Speculating but, maybe it might even be intentional as a way to distinguish NCUC from regular UC if the pet isn't ACTUALLY the color. And would encourage more people to buy it anyhow if they don't have to worry about having the actual converted version of the color they want. Hope more info drops soon!

I feel like they are just not going to give a shit going by how they handled the recent lab ray being down. As far as I know, nobody got reimbursed or compensated for lost zaps from purchased lab ray cookies so I can see them just being like "lol tough" regarding any daily streaks that are going to get messed up.
    They did reimburse NC spent on one Lab Ray Cookie, they just didn't notify anyone

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Kraftwerk For This Useful Post:

Tapir (01-16-2024)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    54d 7h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 18m
    The socials have posted participation giveaways to receive the Studio Supplies. What I noticed is how they specified that on this first giveaway they want you to share your favorite Faerie pet for a chance to win a "Faerie Styling Studio Supplies". Seems to suggest the color is included in which token you buy. Perhaps you just need the correct species?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to samsepiol For This Useful Post:

Vis (01-16-2024)