DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    82 times
    Time Online
    32d 15h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    @(you need an account to see links) I actually didn't know it could lag with tags, that is so interesting lmao. I would never try. But is kind of crazy. Then again. You tagged half of cK xD jk though

thank you Hollow for the amazing Gengar art piece

2. The Following User Says Thank You to hellraid For This Useful Post:

I_royalty_I (06-17-2023)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    20 times
    Time Online
    9d 7h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Hi everyone!
    I just went through and added some of you to my friendslist, specifically those who said they are shy! I am also extremely shy, it took me like 9 years to even start posting on my account here lol!!

This community is awesome and has been a really big comfort to me lately, as I've often struggled with agoraphobia and self-isolation in my life, it helps to have somewhere online to retreat to where I can still be social and preoccupied with current events the forum is hosting, or hunting for userbars, or reading through the threads and sharing some of my own hobbies or accomplishments with others!
    Like others have said before; where neo and facebook may have failed in providing us the right sense of community and safety/acceptance, cK has succeeded.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chilljoy For This Useful Post:

hellraid (06-17-2023),morecoffeepls (06-17-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    82 times
    Time Online
    32d 15h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilljoy View Post
    Hi everyone!
    I just went through and added some of you to my friendslist, specifically those who said they are shy! I am also extremely shy, it took me like 9 years to even start posting on my account here lol!!

This community is awesome and has been a really big comfort to me lately, as I've often struggled with agoraphobia and self-isolation in my life, it helps to have somewhere online to retreat to where I can still be social and preoccupied with current events the forum is hosting, or hunting for userbars, or reading through the threads and sharing some of my own hobbies or accomplishments with others!
    Like others have said before; where neo and facebook may have failed in providing us the right sense of community and safety/acceptance, cK has succeeded.
    I do understand the shyness, same here. But amazing that you posted. It's great to see you! keep it up and remember that you are awesome!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to hellraid For This Useful Post:

Chilljoy (06-17-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    39 times
    Time Online
    9d 1h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Well hey there. This was a very nice surprise to check in on the place and find.

This is a really nice icebreaker thread idea! I think I did an intro waaay back when, but it's true, I've never been all that chatty. (Best way not to put my foot in my mouth is to not wave it around.)

But ah, yeah. Anyone wants to talk about spec bio, anthropology, science fiction, cartoons from when they were good, and just random niche things, I'm your pal. I've legit never really had much of anyone to chat with on those sorts of topics.
    Last edited by PabstBlueRibbon; 06-17-2023 at 04:23 PM.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PabstBlueRibbon For This Useful Post:

Chilljoy (06-17-2023),DarkSkies (06-17-2023),I_royalty_I (06-17-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    82 times
    Time Online
    32d 15h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Quote Originally Posted by PabstBlueRibbon View Post
    Well hey there. This was a very nice surprise to check in on the place and find.

This is a really nice icebreaker thread idea! I think I did an intro waaay back when, but it's true, I've never been all that chatty. (Best way not to put my foot in my mouth is to not wave it around.)

But ah, yeah. Anyone wants to talk about spec bio, anthropology, science fiction, cartoons from when they were good, and just random niche things, I'm your pal. I've legit never really had much of anyone to chat with on those sorts of topics.
    I probably can't talk about most of it that you mention. I do like cartoons though. Also hi, I don't even know half of what you just said. But lets goo. You into oldschool cartoons or newer?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    16h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    hello!

2-3-1, 23 is number 1!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sylveon231 For This Useful Post:

I_royalty_I (06-17-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    82 times
    Time Online
    32d 15h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylveon231 View Post
    hello!
    Hello there, how are you doing? Sylveon is probably top 3 in the eevee(lution) line I am a sucker for the first three but I also got a weak heart for espeon and umbreon. But I also love Sylveon and leafeon. I am so torned D.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    3d 14h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Thanks for the shoutout!! I mainly like to read topics and chats posted on here - I see many others may be the same. Appreciate being part of the community and have a nice day!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to silentsword7 For This Useful Post:

hellraid (06-17-2023),I_royalty_I (06-17-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    54 times
    Time Online
    8d 8h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Hi,

Figured I'd post here. I've been on CK for a while now and honestly neopets for an even longer time. I lurk but do engage on the occasion whenever there's some cool stuff going on! I'm a medical student so most of my life is involved around that. But outside of that, I like pokemon, anime, and playing PC games. Nice to meet you all

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shoyrus For This Useful Post:

Chilljoy (06-17-2023),Teakwood (06-17-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    180 times
    Time Online
    53d 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoyrus View Post
    Hi,

Figured I'd post here. I've been on CK for a while now and honestly neopets for an even longer time. I lurk but do engage on the occasion whenever there's some cool stuff going on! I'm a medical student so most of my life is involved around that. But outside of that, I like pokemon, anime, and playing PC games. Nice to meet you all
    Do you play competitively with Pokemon? I've been watching a lot of streamers lately and it's pretty interesting to watch.

Thank you Hellraid <3

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast