DL/UL
    84/0
    Mentioned
    40 times
    Time Online
    21d 5h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    is it too late to support fl or al instead?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to dyinghearte For This Useful Post:

Kad (06-07-2014)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    169/0
    Mentioned
    141 times
    Time Online
    24d 1h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    I think what we can do is just create accounts to SS in them, not creating accounts in VPs and "freeload", it won't affect that much, really, lol.

it's better creating accounts and maxing in each of them so our average goes up.

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

or yes.

DC is very large, and we could move on into another team...

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    2d 11h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Isn't FL another one of those bloated teams? Not playing for DC but I'm in another bloated team that doesn't stand the chance to win. Ever...

Pronouns
    he/him/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    80 times
    Time Online
    57d 15h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    FL would be hard to bring up too. They have a lot of people who don't do much, and very few All-Stars...a lot less than DC. I dunno. I think that's one of the reasons ASGs don't look at FL.
    "when I say acab, I include tony p"

-Proverb, 2021

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    115 times
    Time Online
    30d 13h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    The main thing to bear in mind when it comes to "freeloading" VP and HW:
    If we freeload VP and bring their averages down, we basically give HW a hand up into first place.
    DC is huge and right now until we all play our hearts out and start seeing amazing results, VP is the only thing standing between HW and gold.
    VP wrecked my ninjas and I hate em for it but I do NOT want to see HW win and I feel like people seem to think that by sabotaging VP we'd be helping DC to a win, which we won't. We'll be helping other sites take gold. Again. And fuck that and fuck them let's not be involved with that.
    IMO

And YES to questions raised earlier - FL is one of the largest teams, just like DC. It's just full of 13 year old girls who don't play so it's shit.

Shhh.. Doll is sleeping. PM me for best results
    (you need an account to see links)

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doll For This Useful Post:

Nicole (06-07-2014),Sakuras (06-08-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    3h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    This is foolish. You guys made an awful decision choosing to support DC. Sure, they're big and they have a massive amount of all-stars who play hard, but they have that every year and they've been in the same spot as always. I know you guys are trying, but bringing up the AC's largest team isn't going to happen. DC is at least twice as large as HW, so every two scores you guys send, the larger forum only needs to send one. Not to mention they seem like the larger cheating team to begin with. By all means, if you guys are dedicated to this, go ahead and keep sending scores with DC and end the year in 6th as DC always does.

Basically, as @(you need an account to see links) was alluding to, trying to bring down VP is just going to hand the AC to HW. Hand it to *****, who are ridiculously more notorious around neo than clraik. You could switch tactics and try to bring down HW, but that's not going to be overly effective either. I didn't say anything at first because I was curious about how you guys would change DC's scores, but you really haven't.

Now what you guys could do is join another, smaller team. If you joined BV, KL, KD, or TY, maybe you would have a shot at winning the cup. If you joined VP (which a ton of you guys already have, trying to bring the team down) you could smear the reputation of all of the shitty all-star groups who decided to join together, while at the same time making sure that ***** doesn't win another championship.

To be honest, I don't much care what you guys do, but I know some of you are cool people and it would save you a lot of frustration if you gave up on trying to drag the largest team back to the top.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to 4u21dr For This Useful Post:

internaldisputes (06-08-2014)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    29 times
    Time Online
    3d 23h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by 4u21dr View Post
    This is foolish. You guys made an awful decision choosing to support DC. Sure, they're big and they have a massive amount of all-stars who play hard, but they have that every year and they've been in the same spot as always. I know you guys are trying, but bringing up the AC's largest team isn't going to happen. DC is at least twice as large as HW, so every two scores you guys send, the larger forum only needs to send one. Not to mention they seem like the larger cheating team to begin with. By all means, if you guys are dedicated to this, go ahead and keep sending scores with DC and end the year in 6th as DC always does.

Basically, as @(you need an account to see links) was alluding to, trying to bring down VP is just going to hand the AC to HW. Hand it to *****, who are ridiculously more notorious around neo than clraik. You could switch tactics and try to bring down HW, but that's not going to be overly effective either. I didn't say anything at first because I was curious about how you guys would change DC's scores, but you really haven't.

Now what you guys could do is join another, smaller team. If you joined BV, KL, KD, or TY, maybe you would have a shot at winning the cup. If you joined VP (which a ton of you guys already have, trying to bring the team down) you could smear the reputation of all of the shitty all-star groups who decided to join together, while at the same time making sure that ***** doesn't win another championship.

To be honest, I don't much care what you guys do, but I know some of you are cool people and it would save you a lot of frustration if you gave up on trying to drag the largest team back to the top.
    L O Y A L T Y || C O U R A G E

P E R S E V E R A N C E

I don't think it was a weak choice at all. Many of the people in my guild joined KD but not because it was small but because they really liked the team and have been with them for a while.

DC always seemed like the darker side and the underdogs. I think they make a great team for ck, and honestly I don't know if anyone would look better for us. And even if not this year, perhaps next year we could carry them to gold. It makes me think of people who change their favourite sports team each year to the ones that play the best. No one likes those people.

I really like Darigan Citadel... I have been with them since AC I. And I will choose them every year. I am very happy with ck's choice in the team. And I think it is a really weak argument to blame our place on the size of the team. Yeah, I know that affects things but DC has always been a super cool team and is considered a powerhouse despite the size. I would rather play on a team that I like than join a team I don't, like VP - even if they win.

I wouldn't have fun just hoarding into the smallest team. Like Virtupets - I always disliked them. I think their colors are bad, I really dislike their sprites when playing, and I just generally find VP plain, uninteresting, and unrelatable. Do I want to see DC get gold? Yes, of course - I do every year. But I would rather have a DC medal than a VP Gold Trophy on my UL. :/ If you guys generally have a team you really like than fine, go join them.

I just think all going to help out a cram you think has the best chances are pretty weak :/ And not impressive by any means... The easy road isn't always the best.

I'm staying DC loyal and I hope many of you guys will, too. You can make a difference with your scores. Don't switch out or give up. If we don't do it this year than we will make sure we do next year. Darigan loyal < 3

Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Joe View Post
    The decision has been made!

Based on the input from all members who posted on this thread, I have come to the conclusion that we will be supporting:

DARIGAN CITADEL

Reasons for this? Many of you posted that you want to break the curse that seems to be happening with the team! This gives us the extra motivation and on top of this, they are a darker team, which relates to our forum in a way.

Let's see how far we can take the team this year! I'm still proud of last years accomplishment, but making another team into the top 3 will be an even better feeling - especially when I know we contributed to the teams success!
    Even @(you need an account to see links) said, "making another team into the top 3 will be an even better feeling". We still have a shot with three, if not higher.

&& "they are a darker team, which relates to our forum in a way. "

Spoken like a champ.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Nicole; 06-07-2014 at 10:23 PM.

Hi there. Back from hiatus, looking forward to making friends!

Seeking These Avatar Services: Snowroller game, Space Rocketed
    Buying: Stamps, UB plushies

I play: League of Legends (NA), Pokemon SwSh, Neopets c:

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nicole For This Useful Post:

Corliss (06-07-2014),j03 (06-08-2014),Sakuras (06-08-2014),Spiffy (06-11-2014),Valent (06-08-2014)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    169/0
    Mentioned
    141 times
    Time Online
    24d 1h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Doll View Post
    The main thing to bear in mind when it comes to "freeloading" VP and HW:
    If we freeload VP and bring their averages down, we basically give HW a hand up into first place.
    DC is huge and right now until we all play our hearts out and start seeing amazing results, VP is the only thing standing between HW and gold.
    VP wrecked my ninjas and I hate em for it but I do NOT want to see HW win and I feel like people seem to think that by sabotaging VP we'd be helping DC to a win, which we won't. We'll be helping other sites take gold. Again. And fuck that and fuck them let's not be involved with that.
    IMO

And YES to questions raised earlier - FL is one of the largest teams, just like DC. It's just full of 13 year old girls who don't play so it's shit.

I totally agree with this.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    84/0
    Mentioned
    40 times
    Time Online
    21d 5h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicole View Post
    L O Y A L T Y || C O U R A G E

P E R S E V E R A N C E

I don't think it was a weak choice at all. Many of the people in my guild joined KD but not because it was small but because they really liked the team and have been with them for a while.

DC always seemed like the darker side and the underdogs. I think they make a great team for ck, and honestly I don't know if anyone would look better for us. And even if not this year, perhaps next year we could carry them to gold. It makes me think of people who change their favourite sports team each year to the ones that play the best. No one likes those people.

I really like Darigan Citadel... I have been with them since AC I. And I will choose them every year. I am very happy with ck's choice in the team. And I think it is a really weak argument to blame our place on the size of the team. Yeah, I know that affects things but DC has always been a super cool team and is considered a powerhouse despite the size. I would rather play on a team that I like than join a team I don't, like VP - even if they win.

I wouldn't have fun just hoarding into the smallest team. Like Virtupets - I always disliked them. I think their colors are bad, I really dislike their sprites when playing, and I just generally find VP plain, uninteresting, and unrelatable. Do I want to see DC get gold? Yes, of course - I do every year. But I would rather have a DC medal than a VP Gold Trophy on my UL. :/ If you guys generally have a team you really like than fine, go join them.

I just think all going to help out a cram you think has the best chances are pretty weak :/ And not impressive by any means... The easy road isn't always the best.

I'm staying DC loyal and I hope many of you guys will, too. You can make a difference with your scores. Don't switch out or give up. If we don't do it this year than we will make sure we do next year. Darigan loyal < 3

Not all of us here like DC to begin with, but we support the decision because it was what the majority agreed on. I get that you're a loyalist and joining other teams is not your cup of tea but some us here feel the same but regardless we are helping DC. I personally don't like DC at all but I'm still SSing for them.

No one is forcing you to play for a team you do not like. And the reason we have shells is to support the CK teams there and join your preferred one on your personal main.

As for DC being like cK, I personally think we're more like KI... the buff pirates of Neopia. Hoarding treasure at our Smuggling Coves.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to dyinghearte For This Useful Post:

internaldisputes (06-08-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    312 times
    Time Online
    77d 22h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    GO DARIGAN AND GO clraik!!

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vindictive For This Useful Post:

Nicole (06-08-2014),Sakuras (06-08-2014),Valent (06-08-2014)