Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: So... I want an UC RB Acara. How can I go about this?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    114 times
    Time Online
    54d 21h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixE View Post
    luckily i have awesome friends who don't care that i cheat and even think it's funny.
    BUT DEFINITELY STAY AWAY FROM THE PC UGH.
    i want to E-punch them every chance i get.
    but you'll eventually get your UC, no worries.

also, anyone know how long it takes for google to update their cache?
    a couple months yeah?
    You can use the google webmaster tools to remove a cache and then readd the new one in a few days.

*~a ghost in the sunlight~*

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    53 times
    Time Online
    31d 16h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    .......what
    how was i not aware of such a beautiful majestic invention
    ???????
    /googles the shit out of this

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    87 times
    Time Online
    42d 17h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    fyi, i would legit not post on the PC while in possession of the pet for a good year or so. or any boards that may have regular PCers on them (the AC, BD chat, etc.)

just. don't. don't even post anywhere. all it takes is ONE PCer to notice your pet. they don't even have to report it but the next time someone asks "hey, does anyone know of any active UC RB acaras?" they'll name you and some jealous dipstick is bound to report because ~omg i haven't heard of that one before~

just don't.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to oventoast For This Useful Post:

Maki (08-03-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    114 times
    Time Online
    54d 21h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by oventoast View Post
    fyi, i would legit not post on the PC while in possession of the pet for a good year or so. or any boards that may have regular PCers on them (the AC, BD chat, etc.)

just. don't. don't even post anywhere. all it takes is ONE PCer to notice your pet. they don't even have to report it but the next time someone asks "hey, does anyone know of any active UC RB acaras?" they'll name you and some jealous dipstick is bound to report because ~omg i haven't heard of that one before~

just don't.
    Gosh yes. For lower end UCs its ok, but certainly not those rarely seen. Learned that the hard way XD

*~a ghost in the sunlight~*

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    48d 20h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    Quote Originally Posted by oventoast View Post
    Sad but so true... I've seen several PCers say they just flat out report any new pets they see around the PC, regardless if there is any reason to or not. They just assume a pet they haven't seen before is illegit. Which is really stupid logic, due to hiatuses and people being legitly gifted pets... but it's the PC, they are mostly a bunch of stupid twats.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    1d 3h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Arabella View Post
    Sad but so true... I've seen several PCers say they just flat out report any new pets they see around the PC, regardless if there is any reason to or not. They just assume a pet they haven't seen before is illegit. Which is really stupid logic, due to hiatuses and people being legitly gifted pets... but it's the PC, they are mostly a bunch of stupid twats.
    Yup, yup. People who don't do anything wrong get reported by those people CONSTANTLY. Granted, a lot of illegit players slide under the radar, but the PC is RUTHLESS and like you said, they'll report you on a simple hunch or if they don't recognize the pet. They think they know everything about UCs and if someone comes on there with an entirely unfamiliar one, they all screech.

Pronouns
    he/him/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    80 times
    Time Online
    57d 15h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    Quote Originally Posted by agave View Post
    Yup, yup. People who don't do anything wrong get reported by those people CONSTANTLY. Granted, a lot of illegit players slide under the radar, but the PC is RUTHLESS and like you said, they'll report you on a simple hunch or if they don't recognize the pet. They think they know everything about UCs and if someone comes on there with an entirely unfamiliar one, they all screech.
    Sometimes I think they're thinking something along the lines of "if I can't have it, no one else can" so they report new UCs even if they are legit.
    "when I say acab, I include tony p"

-Proverb, 2021

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    48d 20h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    Quote Originally Posted by trooper View Post
    Sometimes I think they're thinking something along the lines of "if I can't have it, no one else can" so they report new UCs even if they are legit.
    I'm sure that's the case most of the time, actually. There is no reason to report any UC that shows up in the PC without proof, other than jealousy or spite... or just the fact that they want attention. PCers are just like little children who throw tantrums when they can't have what they want. I've heard of cases where someone rejected an offer, then the person would go report them just because they were butthurt about it.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    152 times
    Time Online
    65d 23h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Poor guy last night with that vwned bd uc rg shoy... Fucking deadfoot or whatever her loser ass name is reported him and he was instantly frozen what a bitch. Hope karma bites her in the ass and her uc plush jet gets gupped

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Balletdancer For This Useful Post:

Lotus (08-07-2013)

Pronouns
    he/him/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    80 times
    Time Online
    57d 15h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    Quote Originally Posted by Balletdancer View Post
    Poor guy last night with that vwned bd uc rg shoy... Fucking deadfoot or whatever her loser ass name is reported him and he was instantly frozen what a bitch. Hope karma bites her in the ass and her uc plush jet gets gupped
    I bet they have smug ass little faces when they get people frozen.
    I want to see them cry when there are barely any UCs left on Neopets because of their jealousy.
    "when I say acab, I include tony p"

-Proverb, 2021

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Double.Trouble For This Useful Post:

Arabella (08-04-2013),Lotus (08-07-2013)