Thanks
    Mentioned
    25 times
    Time Online
    7d 1h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m

i cant believe i did this...

As an idiot i changed my password to my side account and FORGOT it!! To make it worse i cant get into my email its been so long since i logged into it that its asking for a code sentto another email i had years ago and forgot the password to! When i try to recover the second addrss i cant remember what info i used when i was younger! Is there anyone on here who can help with recovering it or is it a lost cause? I know all info for the account but waiting for a ticket is hopeless.
    Last edited by Isis; 01-27-2015 at 01:39 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    128 times
    Time Online
    64d 11h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Quote Originally Posted by Isis View Post
    As an idiot i changed my password to my side account and FORGOT it!! To make it worse i cant get into my email its been so long since i logged into it that its asking for a code sentto another email i had years ago and forgot the password to! When i try to recover the second addrss i cant remember what info i used when i was younger! Is there anyone on here who can help with recovering it or is it a lost cause? I know all info for the account but waiting for a ticket is hopeless.
    Are you sure you forgot it? I tried to change the pw on one of my accounts and wrote it down in my notes, but when I tried it it didn't work. So I thought I had wrote it down wrong, but it turned out the glitch was still there and it just never actually changed. I tried the previous pw and voila!
    So maybe try your previous pw for the account? Otherwise I think you're going to have to do a ticket And maybe just fb message them as well to make it go faster.

(you need an account to see links)

Thank you to Monsters for this beautiful gif. <3 (It died with tinypic, press F)
    @Andrew 15!!!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Clair For This Useful Post:

Isis (01-27-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    25 times
    Time Online
    7d 1h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Never thought of that! Im so used to neo being glitched thought never crossed mind!