Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Habi Bot 1.1 User Guide (Habitarium AutoPlayer)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    26/0
    Mentioned
    16 times
    Time Online
    8h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by raredaredevil View Post
    I missed this post , that tool would be awsome . If there is anything I can do to make it easier like adding a option to launch username / password directly when launching the .exe let me know. I don't have time to do something similar myself atm
    I had to edit the bot a bit to make it work smoothly, but if you'd like the source so you can implement it, I'd be happy to send it to you.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    86/0
    Mentioned
    464 times
    Time Online
    70d 14h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    No never browse neopets when running any bot on a account. You can use a different account to the bot , but dont use the same account as the bot.

It is not risky at all but neopets update the cookie every few minutes. If you are browsing the site your browser might get the update and bot will get logged out or the reverse might happen and your browser will get logged out because the bot gets the update cookie.
    Not to be picky or anything, but I'd recommend putting that in with the first post. I couldn't figure out why the script would stop randomly after 9-15 updates. Not sure if this is the cause because by the time I came across this post specifically, Habitarium went down for maintenance. Oh well, we'll see tomorrow.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/1
    Mentioned
    562 times
    Time Online
    118d 6h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    Next vertsion checks habi page every 10 minutes to make sure :

1.the player is still logged in.
    2.habi is loaded.

My personal bot does this already via my accout managemet program on my servers , hence why it was not included.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkByte For This Useful Post:

wrath (01-20-2013)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    86/0
    Mentioned
    464 times
    Time Online
    70d 14h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    Yep that was the issue. I checked this morning and it's been working in excess of 20 updates, so that must have been the issue. I'm glad it was here. Thanks for the amazing work.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    86/0
    Mentioned
    464 times
    Time Online
    70d 14h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    Next vertsion checks habi page every 10 minutes to make sure :

1.the player is still logged in.
    2.habi is loaded.

My personal bot does this already via my accout managemet program on my servers , hence why it was not included.
    So I prefer a different layout than the one that it selects during the setmeup.py
    After looking at the code, would I modify the 0 variable to select a different one or is it random?

print "choosing a new habi"
    scene_service.setupHabitarium("0")

I would prefer the Puddle Lake layout but it's selecting Seedling Grove. Just personal preference I guess for when I want to play it myself rather than botting.

Edit: So yeah, I guess I was right in that regard.

0 = Seedling Grove
    1 = Blossom Meadow
    2 = Puddle Lake
    Or so it seemed when I tried it with success.
    Last edited by wrath; 01-21-2013 at 01:30 AM.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/1
    Mentioned
    562 times
    Time Online
    118d 6h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    The bot uses a predifined map right now and is only setup for map 0 hence why it was like that xD.

If you use another map it may try building on a none buildable tile or something , it ill still work but not as well.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    86/0
    Mentioned
    464 times
    Time Online
    70d 14h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    Ah, I see. I noticed it was hanging quite a bit when attempting to build structures last night. Duly noted. I'll switch it back.

Either way this is a very impressive tool. I love looking at the source and attempt to understand it. I'm not even vaguely familiar with python, but the syntax and everything seems very user-friendly.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/1
    Mentioned
    562 times
    Time Online
    118d 6h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    If you are intrested to make something like this from scratch you would just load up a new habi game in firefox , attach a packet editor and look at the outgoing packets. Then you would simulate all the outgoing packets so to the server it looks like you are a player sending all the original game functions but in reality you have not even loaded the game. The massive advantage of this is that a normal level 50 habi will kill ur pcs resources. With my bot you could run it 20 times without being lagged :p.

Its a bit hard to tell from the source code but if you download the games .swf file and view it in a swf decompiler such as sothink everything will make sense. The functions I call are all used by the game.
    Last edited by DarkByte; 01-21-2013 at 05:43 PM.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    86/0
    Mentioned
    464 times
    Time Online
    70d 14h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    I gathered that when I looked at the classes and still didn't make sense of how you were able to enter these commands without defining them specifically. I'm not really great with packet sniffing but it's sounds intriguing. Is WPE pro still the standard for that?

Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/1
    Mentioned
    562 times
    Time Online
    118d 6h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    Thats what i used yes but another way if you cant decode hex packets ect is to just use the java program burp with the adodn "blazer".

This program acts as a local host proxy (u set ur firefox proxy to use it) then when u load a habi game the blazer plugin will decode the data to a readable format also u can edit the data before it gets sent in a style similar to tamper data wich is always usefull :p. this way you dont need to go through the process of decoding / encoding each packet to see what its data contains wich is a bit of a task in itself, But yeah wpe works good too I used it , but i wish I knew about burp/blazer back then xD.