64/0
    Mentioned
    34 times
    Time Online
    4d 12h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m

Best way to clear an account?

I just got an inactive account and I want to switch a few items and some NP to my main. The items are worth around 1mil all together and there is 2.2mil NP I want to send. What is the safest way to do this without drawing attention? Sorry if that's a stupid question but I'm new to this...

Before people pm me with questions about how I got the account, I bought it, so no I can't help you get one xD...

Thanks
    DL/UL
    86/0
    Mentioned
    464 times
    Time Online
    70d 14h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    I'm talking to my legit main on a shell with an UC and we are "long lost friends" and after like a month I'm going to send the UC to one of my sides because my "friend", after returning from hiatus, doesn't like neo and is quitting for good.
    Yes I've done the same thing. Pretended the two accounts were 'together' and o I can't believe I still have this account bb. You can have all of this I don't play anymore See you tonight hun...

<_<

The shit we go through for neopets...
    And then just gift the items. Worked for me in the past and others apparently. Anyways gl!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wrath For This Useful Post:

Anni (07-04-2013),drd (07-04-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    64/0
    Mentioned
    34 times
    Time Online
    4d 12h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrath View Post
    And then just gift the items. Worked for me in the past and others apparently. Anyways gl!
    What about the np? Is there even a way to directly give np or do I have to do it through the shop??

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    75/0
    Mentioned
    822 times
    Time Online
    111d 11h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    Quote Originally Posted by drd View Post
    I just got an inactive account and I want to switch a few items and some NP to my main. The items are worth around 1mil all together and there is 2.2mil NP I want to send. What is the safest way to do this without drawing attention? Sorry if that's a stupid question but I'm new to this...

Before people pm me with questions about how I got the account, I bought it, so no I can't help you get one xD...
    haha next paycheck ima buy those two b-day cracks for the shells. need some shells anyways for ABing, my acc is only like a week old lmao
    Get me one! hehe

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Wrath View Post
    should you use like a proxy? like hidemyass.com? so its not like the same ip on both accounts?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    64/0
    Mentioned
    34 times
    Time Online
    4d 12h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by jdswatsup View Post
    haha next paycheck ima buy those two b-day cracks for the shells. need some shells anyways for ABing, my acc is only like a week old lmao
    Get me one! hehe
    xD its just that a bunch of people pm-ed me after I posted that not just you
    you happened to be the first

you are a king and everyone else are mere sheep.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    75/0
    Mentioned
    822 times
    Time Online
    111d 11h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    xD its just that a bunch of people pm-ed me after I posted that not just you
    you happened to be the first

you are a king and everyone else are mere sheep.
    first for what?
    why you no like me? D:

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    64/0
    Mentioned
    34 times
    Time Online
    4d 12h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    @(you need an account to see links)
    "should you use like a proxy? like hidemyass.com? so its not like the same ip on both accounts?"
    Yes, if you were trying to create a scenario like that it wouldn't make sense to do it on the same ip.

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by jdswatsup View Post
    first for what?
    why you no like me? D:
    PMing me about unregistered emails, and what do you mean not like you? I just said you were a king xD

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    75/0
    Mentioned
    822 times
    Time Online
    111d 11h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    word then i'd do the whole leaving neopets gig. transfer the np through auction or trading post, just make sure its legit sounding. or spend all the np on baby pb's and gift it that way.

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

@(you need an account to see links)
    "should you use like a proxy? like hidemyass.com? so its not like the same ip on both accounts?"
    Yes, if you were trying to create a scenario like that it wouldn't make sense to do it on the same ip.

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 PM ----------

PMing me about unregistered emails, and what do you mean not like you? I just said you were a king xD
    hehe i kid i kid. i like you too bro, we skrate.

---------- Post added at 01:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

I missed the whole king thing. in a daze from work xD