Thread: (anxiety attack) Any FB page owners around ? :S (am i busted for stalking?)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    45 times
    Time Online
    18d 7h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m

(anxiety attack) Any FB page owners around ? :S (am i busted for stalking?)

So a couple of young artists/classmates own this facebook page, and I happen to have downloaded one of their pictures.....(before clicking on it many times -sigh-)

I am terrified I might be busted for being creepy!

I noticed that picture got taken away afterwards (I fancy this dude, he is attracted to me as well, but he is also an arrogant, self entitled jerk; I am prideful and demand respect so I prefer keeping him at distance. But...I don't mind looking at him though, if that makes sense :U ?)

I had no idea that FB pages offered these analytics, so I was wondering, if they might know...

(they all know we have this push-pull thing going on, but will they know if someone has downloaded a picture, or visited regularly their page ? I haven't even "liked" their page) I think I read somewhere that they could potentially see IP, age, gender, and what language I am using on fb...

I feel humiliated.

I apologize for this random post, i couldn't think of anywhere else to ask.

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

Clraik seems much more quiet ;--; !
    Last edited by cibomatto; 06-18-2016 at 07:25 PM. Reason: English

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    109/0
    Mentioned
    465 times
    Time Online
    312d 20h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 57m
    Quote Originally Posted by cibomatto View Post
    So a couple of young artists/classmates own this facebook page, and I happen to have downloaded one of their pictures.....(before clicking on it many times -sigh-)

I am terrified I might be busted for being creepy!

I noticed that picture got taken away afterwards (I fancy this dude, he is attracted to me as well, but he is also an arrogant, self entitled jerk; I am prideful and demand respect so I prefer keeping him at distance. But...I don't mind looking at him though, if that makes sense :U ?)

I had no idea that FB page had these analytics, so I was wondering, if well... If they might know...

(they all know we have this push-pull thing going on, but will they know if someone has downloaded a picture, or visited regularly their page ? I haven't even "liked" their page) I think I read somewhere that they could potentially see IP, age, gender, and what language I am using on fb...

I feel humiliated.

I apologize for this random post, i couldn't think of anywhere else to ask.

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

Clraik seems much more quiet ;--; !
    I dont think they can track you. I know I read people can't track you for viewing their page

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bowsette For This Useful Post:

cibomatto (06-18-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    63/0
    Mentioned
    39 times
    Time Online
    27d 21h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    I have a page with almost 600 likes for my business. While you can see the statistics, you can't see individuals. You can just see how many clicks, who shared, etc. Don't worry about it.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Birdtail For This Useful Post:

cibomatto (06-18-2016),Raposa (06-21-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    45 times
    Time Online
    18d 7h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    I own an inactive fb page, and there are tools such as pageviews and such , but since I have no visitors or interaction, it's hard to tell what kind of features it offers.

I hope what you are saying is true Nidoking :'3 (thank you fir replying!)

I don't want to look like I am attracted to him more than I look, haha.

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------

Thank you Birdtail for clearing that out!

I am so relieved. ;--;
    lol (phew)