59/0
    Mentioned
    115 times
    Time Online
    14d 9h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m

Chi/Chakra

So I get home from the gym today to see my sister doing some Tai chi. This I have no problem but she is now going on and on about Chakra channels, Chi, Chi projection and I'm just staring at her asking if she's been watching Naruto. Thus I got a pillow thrown at me. Now this has me curious to ask you fellow lovely people do you think there is such a thing and if so what are your experiences?
    Last edited by Jager; 05-10-2013 at 05:35 PM.
    I find in myself desires which nothing in this world can satisfy,
    the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world.
    J A G E R

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    82/0
    Mentioned
    135 times
    Time Online
    30d 14h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    I don't believe in it, and it seems like a leap of faith like god. You either believe or you don't.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1,368 times
    Time Online
    131d 12h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    If tantric videos have taught me anything, it's that chi/qi/chakra exists but its flow is blocked by daily stresses.

By massaging critical zones on the body, there is flow and buildup of chi/qi/chakra until a concentrated burst of chi/qi/chakra energy is released, with relaxation following.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    733 times
    Time Online
    158d 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    57m
    I don't belive a lot on those things, since the points where the chakra comes out are just spots where we have sensitive cartilage, so do what ever you want there you'll feel emotions that the belivers say it's the energy going out. It is a relaxing sport to do, and to belive on.. but anyway

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,867 times
    Time Online
    563d 5h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    I believe anything is possible.

One of my teachers once showed us a documentary on this guy:

He's legitimate and actually stopped interacting with others because he found out the interviews and videos being done were just for show.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    18d 16h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod View Post
    If tantric videos have taught me anything, it's that chi/qi/chakra exists but its flow is blocked by daily stresses.

By massaging critical zones on the body, there is flow and buildup of chi/qi/chakra until a concentrated burst of chi/qi/chakra energy is released, with relaxation following.

oh u

Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Joe View Post
    I believe anything is possible.

One of my teachers once showed us a documentary on this guy:

He's legitimate and actually stopped interacting with others because he found out the interviews and videos being done were just for show.
    That's incredible. Hope he'd at least allow scientists to study what he's doing, but I guess no one likes the idea of being a lab subject, either. I've never heard anything about him before but given how living bodies all rely on small electrical signals to send information I wouldn't be surprised if a select few were able to actually control those impulses. Maybe Chi has its roots in something real-world based, beyond just the spiritual aspect of it.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    59/0
    Mentioned
    115 times
    Time Online
    14d 9h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorn View Post
    oh u

That's incredible. Hope he'd at least allow scientists to study what he's doing, but I guess no one likes the idea of being a lab subject, either. I've never heard anything about him before but given how living bodies all rely on small electrical signals to send information I wouldn't be surprised if a select few were able to actually control those impulses. Maybe Chi has its roots in something real-world based, beyond just the spiritual aspect of it.
    I don't think anyone in their right mind would want to be a scientists lab rat. I'm shocked this guy even allowed History to shoot it.
    I'm still a bit iffy on the whole situation. Who knows what is out there but I am open-minded. But it reminds me too much of Naruto.
    I find in myself desires which nothing in this world can satisfy,
    the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world.
    J A G E R

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    89/0
    Mentioned
    17 times
    Time Online
    6d 22h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    If there is something there or not, we will never know because we never see or feel. But there is nothing wrong to just believe in it. It gives the person doing it motivation.