DL/UL
    58/0
    Mentioned
    43 times
    Time Online
    1d 21h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Gah! Sorry it took me so long to respond, I completly forgot about this. Then was reading mentions and was like "Wtf are they talking about"... lol. I also have to aplogize because I really don't know anybody, I'm just a forum creeper, shy irl and online... My names Robbie btw.

@(you need an account to see links) - Thanks for the help when I can't get shit running! You seem like a really nice guy, super helpful. Your MJ sig also makes me happy, RIP.
    @(you need an account to see links) - I'm real sorry to hear about your puppy! Life is stupid and annoying sometimes. I love labs, my first dog was a black lab who I named Midnight. I miss her so much. You're coversations with Skarl are super cute too btw.
    @(you need an account to see links) - Don't quit Neopets!
    @(you need an account to see links) - Wine and boobs, you're cool.
    @(you need an account to see links) - You art is great! I don't know who Ryan is but it looks like people like him so I'll like him to.
    @(you need an account to see links) - My only clraik friend, my longest clraik friend. I still don't know your name but HI! Lol.
    @gilbygrape - Sorry to hear about your account. I'd be pretty upset if I lost mine. Would be like loosing part of my childhood, lol. I love Australia and Chris Lilley is my favorite comedian. Cute cat!
    @(you need an account to see links) - I read you had rum on your profile somewhere so you must be fun.
    @(you need an account to see links) - "Interests: writing, reading, neo, weed, sarcasm." Best friend?
    @(you need an account to see links) - I hacked a Habbo Hotel with the help of someone names Rachel when I was younger. She was awesome so therefor I like all Rachels.
    @(you need an account to see links) - You seem like a very sweet, caring person.
    @(you need an account to see links) - Drake makes me think of Versace (obvs). I have an obsession with buying Versace sunglasses/accesories. Just bought a pair of black 372/dm.
    @(you need an account to see links) - Melanie, I worked with a woman named Melanie and she had a glass eye.
    @(you need an account to see links) - Your name is water and you wrote water over your picture in paint which makes me chuckle for some reason.
    @(you need an account to see links) - I like when girls have guy names Your avatar is really cute, is that your puppy?
    @(you need an account to see links) - Hi Theo, nice to meet you to. The bear in your pics looks identical to one I had when I was younger.
    @(you need an account to see links) - Really love your artwork. Majoras mask is the best zelda imo
    @(you need an account to see links) - "Occupation: Being pretty" same
    @(you need an account to see links) - You seem very helpful. Obviously an honest person if your a middleman.
    @sweetlikesugar - Hi Bailey. You made me laugh with your first intest being "hot guys". ty.
    @(you need an account to see links) - "Hi, I'm Math. I'm now fucking 21 and I'm a simple guy. I STUDY LAW. LAW LAW MOTHERFUCKER." Vulagr AND smart... marry me?
    @(you need an account to see links) - Your profile has a weed background and you're wearing a shirt that has a panda riding a giraffe. Awesome.
    @(you need an account to see links) - I would love to visit Brazil one day. Not sure what happend but hope you feel comfortable coming back to this forum soon!
    @(you need an account to see links) - Another person who enjoys da weeedums, lol. I agree that alcohol is shit. My aunt is celiac so I know quite a bit about gluten-free cooking. I make really awesome coconut flour stuff and I also make this amazing almond flour cheese bread.
    @(you need an account to see links) - Hi Nicki! That my sisters name, and you look almost identical to my middle school best friend. Cool shirt btw.
    @(you need an account to see links) - I just finished season 3 of Orange is the new black also. I love how Piper is like this bad ass prison boss now, haha.
    @(you need an account to see links) - I love getting tattoos too. People complain about the pain but I really enjoy it, which some find weird. It just reminds me of the feeling when someone would give you a snake bite on your wrist.
    @(you need an account to see links) - Cute dog, is it a pitty? If so I wanna cuddle him/her and never let them go.
    @(you need an account to see links) - Hi Lindsay! You seem nice. It's good to be a Bo$$ a$$ bitch.
    @(you need an account to see links) - I stared at the images on your profile for a good 5 mins. Thanks.
    @(you need an account to see links) - Steve is awesome. Your profile is so blank
    @(you need an account to see links) - I agree, shitty prizes.
    @(you need an account to see links) - You seem nice, and Halo is an awesome game.
    @(you need an account to see links) - Guild War is the best MMO imo
    @Newbie - Why the name change?
    @(you need an account to see links) - You're a pharmacist maybe you'll enjoy this (you need an account to see links) if not I apologize, lol.
    @(you need an account to see links) - "I enjoy hanging out with my family, being on my computer, playing neopets, playing video games, taking walks in parks" Me and you are twins.
    @(you need an account to see links) - Not much to go on, haha. Hi I'm Robbie.
    @(you need an account to see links) - Very useful guides, thank you! I used yours for kadding.
    @(you need an account to see links) - Make your profile purtty!!!! ;P
    @(you need an account to see links) - Bitch you are fabulous... and cute.
    Last edited by M4S0N1C; 07-01-2015 at 02:36 AM.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to M4S0N1C For This Useful Post:

|2eap (07-01-2015),Air (07-02-2015),alyssanicole (07-02-2015),Banannie (07-04-2015),Buizel (07-01-2015),Cath (07-01-2015),Charlie (07-01-2015),Cub (07-01-2015),Lyric (07-01-2015),Maths (07-01-2015),metaldroga (07-01-2015),Savant (07-01-2015),Water (07-02-2015)