Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any tips to gaining access to a facebook?

Thanks
    DL/UL
    50/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    104d 6h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    38m

Any tips to gaining access to a facebook?

Recently, a friend of mine cracked my fb account after we were discussing how so many people use common passwords and stuff. (He didn't have any malicious intent, and we are even joking about it), but I was wondering if anyone could give me a tip to gaining access to his account? We're pretty close friends so I could probably answer any security questions needed. So what I've tried is to guess his password a few times, but to no avail, and now what I'm working on is getting into his email account and using that to access fb. It's a gmail account so when I try to go to the security question page, it first has me input the email which is connected to the account which I have no clue on... If I can get past this though, I'm pretty darn sure I can answer all the security stuff. So, any tips to get past this connected email part? Or any other methods to gain access to his account? Tried to just get on through his phone, but he keeps that so safe I won't be able to get on for more than like 5-10 seconds. Thanks for the help

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1,368 times
    Time Online
    131d 12h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    If he's your close friend, then you won't try to crack his fb.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod For This Useful Post:

Raj (10-30-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    68/0
    Mentioned
    1,177 times
    Time Online
    96d 22h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod View Post
    If he's your close friend, then you won't try to crack his fb.
    Agreed, just let it be

What purpose would it serve anyway?

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,867 times
    Time Online
    563d 4h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Google "facebook fake login". Of course, you'll need to host the script(s) somewhere... then just send a link to your friend telling them "hey you look fat in this pic" and bingo.

Also, I'm with the above but no where is the morality of this topic being questioned.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

6. The Following User Says Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Sociopath (10-30-2013)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    50/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    104d 6h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    38m
    Just as a fun thing to get back he'll think it's funny lol. Thanks Joe, gonna give that a go, he should fall for that.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    120 times
    Time Online
    42d 21h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Figuring out an email on an account is actually typically much easier then you might think. If the alternative email is gmail as well...that's annoying because gmail is the death of me. Their security is too good and they make their users attach a phone number (typically no security questions, those are for contacting support). Hotmail, yahoo you can do this too (only allow for phone number reset) but it's much rarer.

Try thinking about their interests, take a scroll through their "liked pages". Is there a number at the end? Often times people have the last two digits of their birth year at the end (ex 1989, learningtoneopet89).
    Also try looking at their facebook username, twitter username, instagram, etc. A lot of people use the same usernames over and over again. Google that and see if you can find a website maybe they signed up for that publicly displays email addresses. By a small chance they might have used the one that's alternative.

This sounds very hard but this is kind of my specialty..can do a random person in 5 minutes sometimes So basically: if the alternative email is a gmail give up now but try the above if it's not. If I think of anymore things I'll edit this.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sociopath For This Useful Post:

learningtoneopet1 (10-30-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    54 times
    Time Online
    3d 23h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I had a hard time getting into my own Gmail, the questions were ridiculous. I had to guesstimate when the account was made, when it was last logged in, name a previous password, name a few contacts, etc. I wouldn't bother with Gmail.

OOOOAAARRGGHH!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Meagan For This Useful Post:

learningtoneopet1 (10-30-2013)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    50/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    104d 6h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    38m
    Yeah, he's a strict follower of gmail. I know he won't have anything else lol. Thanks for the help though! Just gonna try to convince him to let me see his phone for a min or two... and if that doesn't work, fake login it is!

Thanks
    DL/UL
    50/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    104d 6h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    38m
    Thanks @(you need an account to see links)
    After 2 days of guessing, I got the correct password, and messed with his account a bit lol. That was fun XD. He had a good laugh about it cause I acted innocent .

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    120 times
    Time Online
    42d 21h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Quote Originally Posted by learningtoneopet1 View Post
    Thanks @(you need an account to see links)
    After 2 days of guessing, I got the correct password, and messed with his account a bit lol. That was fun XD. He had a good laugh about it cause I acted innocent .
    Screwing with people is always fun! Not sure what I did but if I said something that helped you're welcome!